Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neena Bohra
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Neena BohraYour feedback matters!
I have depression since 9 years now my treatment continuing what should I do to stay mentally healthy?
Is there any alternate drug to toficalm in treatment of anxiety and stress with less adverse effects and less sedative so that I can use during exams.
I am married and mother of one. Not happy with my husband. I fell into love with a guy who family frnd of mine. After a month I came to know that he already had a gf. Bt wanted to keep both of us. She being his pas was not able to leave her although he was not happy with her. She kept torturing me for a years so that I leave him. I even tried doing that but he wanted to hold on to me coz he sees his future with me. He wants to get married to me. But how do I accept that lady. I know for the fact that he really loves me. Please help. Shall I wait for him or move on?
I am smoking from the past 5 years . I am 26 years old. I am getting breathing problem frequently. Please suggest how to avoid it. Thanks in advance.
All of us undoubtedly experience the hasty pace of life. There are invariable pressures at work and home which load us up with fear and worries, but when this anxiety becomes a disruptive force in our life and begins to dominate our behavior, and starts interfering with work, school, family life it calls for treatment. Anxiety is an emotional turmoil that may incorporate many different feelings and symptoms.
Adults are not the only ones who get stressed out, children are also vulnerable to stress. Some children experience anxiety and may struggle to amend to new situations such as school and friendships, may feel unusually insecure or have intense fear of the dark, insects, animals or other creatures.
Causes of Anxiety Neurosis:
The reason why it occur is very difficult. It is illunderstood also. Socio-economic reason is also precipitating factor - like loss of job, continues target or goals in jobs which are increasing everyday pressure.
Imbalance of certain chemicals in the brain.
Alcohol, caffeine and certain drugs.
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder (neurosis):
Unnecessary, unrealistic and uncontrollable worry about everyday things.
Shortness of breath.
Trembling and dizziness.
Feeling of hopelessness and Pessimism.
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat anxiety but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved homeopathy medicines are available for treatment of anxiety disorders that can be selected on the basis of cause, condition, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.
If you do not want to opt for allopathic medicines or go into immediate counselling to relieve yourself of anxiety disorders, then the best option for you at hand would be to try and follow homoeopathy. Homeopathy is often seen as an alternate form of medicine and does not have any side effects as such. Thus, it is often preferred by many people.
Anxiety should not be left to accumulate in the body. Thus, it is necessary to treat it as soon as possible with whichever means that would suit your body. Homeopathy is just one form of treatment. It is advised if the results are not as you desire, then you should opt for a medical practitioner who might be able to help you further.
There are certain ways in which families can stay together without any emotional problems that pull them apart. Here are some of the effective formulas in order to create a great emotional bonding:
- Learning: Families are the place we learn qualities, abilities, and conduct. Solid families oversee and control their learning experiences and methods. They set up an example of home life. They select suitable TV programs. They manage their youngsters into the world outside the home. They do not give social powers a chance to lead their family life.
- Dedication: Solid families have a feeling of inter-dependence and dedication toward relatives. The family sticks together. They remain by each other during times of inconvenience. They remain standing for each other when assaulted by somebody outside the family. Devotion works through affection and wellbeing, needs and favorable luck, disappointment and achievement, and everything the family faces.
- Adoring: All people want to love and to be loved; the family is regularly where love is communicated. Love is the mixing of physical and mental harmony. It includes protection, closeness, sharing, having a place, and emotional space. The environment of genuine love is one of trustworthiness, comprehension, tolerance, and forgiveness.
- Responsibility: Individuals from solid families are committed to the prosperity and joy of alternate individuals. They believe in family solidarity. Responsibility serves as a firm establishment for solid family connections.
- Appreciation: People from solid families show and discuss their gratefulness for each other. Alongside our requirement for affection, our most vital human need is the requirement for appreciation. One of the reasons why we work so hard in life is not inspiration by cash, power, or position; it is the yearning to feel valuable.
- Correspondence: People from solid families work at growing great relational abilities and invest a ton of energy chatting with each other. They discuss the little, insignificant things and additionally the profound, vital issues of life. Correspondence is the backbone of connections - the way love and different feelings are communicated.
- Time together: Healthy families invest energy and quality time in expansive amounts with each other. A few families may state, "We do not get to know one another all in all family, yet what little time we are as one is quality time.” The reviews on solid families demonstrate that both quality and amount are important for good relationship arrangement and upkeep.
- Spiritual well-being: Whether they go to formal religious administrations or services, emotionally healthy relatives have a feeling of a more prominent, greater power in life; and that conviction gives them quality and reason.
- Adapting capacity: Individuals from strong families can see stress or emergency as a chance to develop and learn. They have great adapting aptitudes. A past filled with critical thinking gives the confidence to manage most things that comes our direction.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!