Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Neena BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Am a 21 year old my penis too small I thing there is no any change from my childhood my foreskin r still not open is there any problem.
I want to remove my wisdom tooth as there is cavity. I want to know that is there any hearing will be effected aftr making it removed. I have heard it effects ear.
Sir I am 27 years old male and I have a problem of acidity and gas last one year what I will do for this?
For last few months. My body remains at high temperature. But no problem like fever and all. So as precaution is better than cure therefore I request you to kindly elaborate me that why such is happening to me. I shall be highly obliged.
I am start masturbation before two year when I was 17 Now I do masturbation my height is too short just 5.4 My face get very blackness last 2 year I don't know can it is effect of masturbation I read in a block that masturbation stop height And cause penis irritation please give me information about masturbation.
I had a habit of daily masturbation. But this past 1 year I have completely controlled once in a month or 15 days once. But now I have some problem due to this. I feel so weak every time, tiredness, hands and whole body is shivering always, very soft erection, sperms are ejecting within 40 seconds, many veins are visible in my penis and also in hands, my testis are ups and down, I feel some pain in my testis, My penis is not erecting strongly. On searching my website I found it is symptoms due to deficiency of testosterone. Sir please help me to cure all my problems and return back to my normal healthy life. Please help me. Give me some tips and medicines please.
I'm having trouble with continues cold from few months how to get rid of the problem please help me Thanking you in advance.
Bones weakening exposure to hazard ous chemical s in the atmosphere compromise s the body's ability to absorb and retain mineral s in the bones soooo take care of bones by drinking sufficient water everyday to help your system get rid of the pollutants accumulated due to constant exposure.
I have sugar. After eating the food 180 and without eating the food 120. Please suggest me how can manage sugar level.
I am 26 years Married male .I want to know that what is the minimum time of discharge of sperm to satisfy a woman while having sex?
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.