Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neena BahlYour feedback matters!
My mother in law is detected with lump on her left breast in mammogram and advised biopsy but the doctor is saying that if biopsy is done it needs to be operated within 48 hrs as it will disturb the tumor and the infection may spread. But I have doubt on what the doctor says. Pls advice.
I'm scared of making any physical relations with any girl. Because I'm scared of losing my virginity. My friends told me that it hurts a lot.
I'm 5 weeks pregnant And I have mild abdomen pain for 2 sec And I have White discharge Is this a problem or normal?
Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD/ADD may be difficult to parent. They may have trouble understanding important directions. Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD/ADD are usually in a constant state of activity.
This can be a constant struggle for parents at home leading to a lot of personal frustration (for parents) as well as a chaotic atmosphere at home everyday.These children can also be difficult to handle at school, leading to constant complaints from teachers and peers. You may need to change your home life a bit to help your child. Here are some tips to handle children with ADHD:
- Organize your schedule at home. Set up fixed times for waking up, playing, eating, doing homework, doing chores, watching TV or playing video games and going to bed.
- Set up house rules. Make the rules of behavior for the family simple, clear and short. Rules should be explained clearly. It’s important to explain what will happen when the rules are obeyed and when they are broken.
- Be positive. Tell your child what you want rather than what you don’t want. Reward your child regularly for any good behavior–even little things such as getting dressed and closing doors quietly. Children with ADHD need to be praised for good behavior.
- Make sure your directions are understood. First, get your child’s attention. Look directly into his or her eyes. Then tell your child in a clear, calm voice specifically just what you want. Ask your child to repeat the directions back to you. Then congratulate your child when he or she completes each step.
- Make sure someone watches your child all the time. Because they are impulsive, children with ADHD need more adult supervision than other children their age. Make sure your child is supervised by adults all day.
- Watch your child around his friends. It’s hard for children with ADHD to learn social skills and social rules. Be careful to select playmates for your child with similar language and physical skills. Invite only one or two friends at a time at first. Watch them closely while they play. Reward good play behaviors often.
- Help with school activities. School mornings may be difficult for children with ADHD. Get ready the night before–lay out school clothes and get the book bag ready. Allow enough time for your child to get dressed and eat a good breakfast. It would also be a good idea to collaborate with the teacher who could help your child deal with academic difficulties and handle mis-behaviour with extra care.
- Set up homework routine. Pick a regular place for doing homework. This place should be away from distractions such as other people, television and video games. Break homework time into small parts and have breaks.
- Focus on effort, not grades. Reward your child when he tries to finish school work, not just for good grades. You can give extra rewards for earning better grades. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I am suffering form pcod problem I have seen in net to take spearmint tea is pudina and spearmint is same can I take pudina boiled in hot water and take please please let me know.
My wife is 29 years old and 4 months pregnant. She has been diagnosed with low lying placenta grade-1. She bleeds sometimes. What precaution should she take?
I want to make my wife pregnant and I am trying it from last 2 months. After intercourse all sperms comes out from vagina even I uses a pillow but whenever she gets straight all sperm comes out. Please tell me whether this depends on penis size or something else. My semen analysis report is also normal, what can be the reason and what should I do to make her pregnant.
Detoxification is a process which helps in cleansing toxins. The toxins which are ingested may give rise to health problems such as insomnia, body aches, fatigue, distraction, and depression. If the chemicals present in your system are unwanted and affecting your well-being then you can opt for cleansing the toxins from your body by following a detox diet. Here are 4 things you need to know before you embark on a detox diet:
1. Not all healthy foods help in detoxification - All foods that help in detoxification are healthy but the reverse is not true. You need to have sound knowledge about anabolic and catabolic food before you start the process of detoxification. Anabolic foods belong to the 'body builder' variant, rich in protein and fat. Chicken breasts, eggs, and fish though otherwise fine to eat should be avoided during detoxification. Catabolic foods help in breaking down toxins in your body. This includes vegetables, fruits, and other complex carbohydrates.
2. You may have a bit of sickening feeling initially - Some people experience sickness when they start a detox diet. Cravings for usual food, nausea and headache can distract you for a while. But if you aim to eliminate the toxic substances from your body you need to have patience. Getting an adequate amount of rest and drinking filtered water and plenty of herbal tea can help you reduce the symptoms experienced. Gradually you will feel stable and energized.
3. Do not opt for a detox diet when you are sick - If your immune system is weak due to sickness then hold off the plan of switching to a detox diet until you regain the lost strength to prevent adverse effects. If you are sick then strengthen your body by eating a well-balanced diet, rich in protein and fat. Also, eat fruits and nutrient-dense vegetables. When you recover completely and feel healthy you can opt for a detox diet.
4. You will be back to putting on weight - A good and proper detox diet can eventually result in permanent weight loss and increased metabolism. However, if you start gulping down foods rich in protein and fat, you are bound to put on weight. This will not be a matter of concern if maintained up to a certain extent since the liver helps in opening up pathways to metabolize fat. But if you persistently splurge on cookies, pizza and beer then all the benefits of detoxification will get reversed.
I am 27 years old married, In April 6th I had my periods then again on 28th I got it, but that time the bleeding was somewhat dark and dusty and it continued for 2 days only, normally it goes till 5-6 days. I visited the gynecologist, she suggested for an ultrasound, and in the report it was a" dominant follicle in left ovary" so she told there is no problem, if the periods happens within 21-35 days then nothing to worry. But today on 12th May again I got my periods (after 15 days), and this time the blood is red only, is there anything to worry about? What should I do? And one more thing to notice I have pain in my breasts after 28th April, doctor examined that too and told there is no problem, is that normal?
I am facing irregular menstrual cycle. Its the third mnth and I had no periods. I was having pcod but after the treatment everything was normal but after one yrr I am again facing all these problems. With the absence of menstrual cycle I have stomach pain nd headache on almost everyday frm one mnth.
I am 37 weeks pregnant and my baby movements are less (5 to 6 movements in a day) from past few days, I have done with my Doppler test and every thing seems to be fine, I would like to know what causes the less baby movements. My Blood pressure: 110/70 Doppler test results are as follows: Fetal presentation: cephalic with U cord Placental position: fungal posterior weight: 2710 grams Avg Gest Age: 36 weeks 4 Days Heart rate: 156/min Afi < 12.6 cm Grade 3 Cervix 29mm.
What may be the major problems if periods have not come from 2 months except pregnancy. Is it any dangerous symptoms of any disease .please give advise.
I am 22 years old. My delivery date is 7 th February. But now is 11th July. Till now I have no period. What can I do? Please give me suggestion.
Every food we eat tastes differently. 6 tastes of edibles are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent astringent. Try to have all 6 tastes in your food every day.
Powerful Reasons to Eat Slower:
Lose weight- A number of studies by many researchers have confirmed that just by eating slower, you'll consume fewer calories - in fact, enough to lose 20 pounds a year without doing anything different or eating anything different. The reason is that it takes about 20 minutes for our brains to register that we're full. If we eat fast, we can continue eating past the point where we're full.
Enjoy your food- It's hard to enjoy your food if it goes by too quickly. Make your meals a gastronomic pleasure, not a thing you do rush, between stressful events.
Better digestion- If you eat slower, you'll chew your food better, which leads to better digestion. This can help lead to fewer digestive problems.
Less stress- Eating slowly, and paying attention to our eating, can be a great form of relaxing. When you eat, you should eat. This kind of mindfulness, I believe, will lead to a less stressful life, and long-term happiness.
Eating quickly leads to poor digestion, increased weight gain, and lower satisfaction. The message is clear: Slow down your eating and enjoy improved health and well-being.
Hii. I am 26 years old I have 3 years old son. Now I am trying to conceive for 2 nd time. Last 4 months we are trying but not yet get positive. I am worried about that. My 1st pregnancy is normal oly. I did not took any treatment. Pls suggest me.
Hello doctor, please help me. I had protected sex till now but I'm still scared about being pregnant. I had 2 days period and few hormonal changes during that like breast soreness and I even got a pus discharge from one of my nipple but after putting band aid it is all fine now. I had my period 7 days back and my tummy came out it isn't going inside. I'm so scared he never ejaculated inside my vagina even though he wore a condom. But still I'm worried. Please help me I'm so scared.
Pcod means polycystic ovarian disease, in which multiple small cystic present in ovaries.
1- hormone imbalance
3- family history
5- irregular menses
1- acne on face
2- weight gain
3- extra hair on face and body
4- irregular period
1- losing weight
2- quite smoking
3- eat healthy food