Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neena Arora
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neena AroraYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 25, I have acne issues no matter I do what my skin never looks good, I do exercise daily which includes yoga, I eat healthy food but still, acne comes back and they come they do stay for a long time more than a month, I visited various dermatologist but no results. I feel everyone is just experimenting with me. My current skin regime For cleansing: Dermadew acne soap Moisturizer :Sebamed clear face acne gel suncros sunscreen and now I feel my face is looking aged with many pores and white heads near nose. At night I started using: Sebamed anti aging q10 protection.
I have gone for a thyroid test n the results r. Tsh is 5.53. It's normal or not. I get a heartbeat problem also bcoz of it. I have started a walk of 30 mins. Will it be normal. Or what else should I do.
My cholesterols lipid profile level is june 15 total cholestrol ldl hdl triglycerides vldl total cholestrol/ hdl cholestrol ratio. Total cholestrol ldl hdl triglycerides vldl total cholestrol/ hdl cholestrol ratio. 208 101 35 392 78.4 6 kindly suggest me treatment to reduce it. My edge is 54.
I masturbate daily basis when was only 13 year old, is it bad for health in future? Please tell me better solution.
My daughter is head sweat when checked her vitamin D it was deficient. Is was 15.5 but should be between 30 to 100. Also she is having hair loss in patches when shown to dermatologist they says it's alopecia areata. Also while her her delivery my wife is having hypo thyroid. We also checked my daughters T3 and TSH. They are T3 is 1.76 , T4 is 7.15 and TSH is 1.39. Can please let me know reasons for her hair loss and what should we do to cure it and do not happen again, thanks?
We always think of wearing something cosy to bed to get a good night's sleep. We even dress up kids to be comfortable and bundled up so they can get a sound sleep. Studies have shown that contrary to popular belief, sleeping nude is the best way to a sound sleep.
In addition to good sleep, there are other benefits that have been identified too, as listed below:
- Improves sleep quality: While most of us think of keeping ourselves cosy in our nightwear leads to good sleep, science believes otherwise. A reduced core body temperature is what leads to better sleep. This happens when you sleep with no extra layers of clothes to keep you warm. Research conducted showed better depth of sleep and reduced number of awakenings when there are no extra clothing layers.
- Better skin and hair health: Melatonin and growth hormone are essential for anti-aging and they are released when the body temperature is cooler, which happens when sleeping in the nude. Growth hormone is essential for bone mineralization, improved immunity, and muscle mass building. Melatonin is a good hormone regulator, and manages the functioning of other hormones essential for our body. The armpits and groin area are always covered, and sleeping without clothes can help these areas breathe and feel fresher. The chances of yeast infection are also reduced.
- Reduced stress levels: The stress hormone cortisol is also optimal, both in release and function, when the body gets a good sleep. This is essential for better immunity and cognitive function, better sugar regulation. Reduced stress leads to reduced chances of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, etc. Therefore, sleeping without clothes helps to better equip you with fighting stress.
- Weight loss: Our body has two types of fat, both brown and white. While fat helps to keep the body warm, sleeping without clothes burns more of this fat and thereby, increases weight loss. Another mechanism is the good sleep that you get when sleeping without clothes helps improve metabolism, reduce fat and sugar cravings, thereby further adding to weight loss.
- Improved relationships: Needless to say, getting into the habit of sleeping without clothes will help your sex life. The science behind it is the improved release of oxytocin, which is the cuddle hormone.
- Better sperm quality: The testes produce better sperm quality when body temperature is cooler, thereby improving male fertility. Warm clothes at night also has a bad effect on testosterone, which is essential for boosting libido and other male sexual features.
There you go, a lot of valid scientifically proven reasons to drop those night suits and pajamas off what is more, there is also a cost saving here! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!