Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Neena AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I used to consume a lot of protein to build muscle but now a days I find that my ability to digest protein is bad. What do I do?
Although both are similar, treadmill and jogging are very different from each other. The same muscles are used in both the exercises and the same forward body movement is involved in both the exercises. Both are done for cardiovascular fitness, to decrease the amount of fat in your body, and to tone your legs. However, here are a few pointers which show you the difference between treadmill and jogging:
1. Treadmill is easy: Running on a treadmill is easier than going out for a jog. This is because a treadmill has a plain running surface with a constant environment. But when you go out for a jog, the surface may not be plain; the environment might not be constant as it can be windy or extremely sunny. The treadmill can also be adjusted according to your requirements, like the inclination can be increased or decreased; the speed of the belt can be increased or decreased, etc. It also affects the joints less because you are able to have a flat surface to place your foot every time, unlike the rough surface of the roads and lanes when you jog.
2. Convenience: Running a mile at home on a tread mill is much more convenient than going out for a jog. You can hop onto a treadmill for a run anytime, but going out for jog whenever you feel like, is difficult and can cause inconvenience. The weather might not be appropriate to go for a jog, or you might have certain things to do which you can while you are on the treadmill.
3. Motivation: Treadmills allow you to see how much you have run, which will motivate you to work harder and surpass your previous limit. This is difficult when you go out for a jog as you cannot calculate how much you ran.
4. Burning calories: Jogging outside is much more challenging than jogging on a treadmill. This is because of the various factors which you have to face like weather and terrain while you are jogging outside. This causes you to burn more calories than what you would on a treadmill. However, you can change the inclination and the speed of the treadmill which will also enable you to burn more calories.
Although jogging outside and on a treadmill might have these few differences, you will get the best results, if you are able to combine both together.
Hi Doctors, My hairs are getting grey and almost 25% of my hair is grey now. I'm just 25 years old and I have dandruff also. Can I use any dyes or black henna which is available in the market. Do they have side effects? Or shall I just leave as it is without dyeing. Also suggest if there is any dye which is 100% safe and good to use. Thank you.
Human beings are naturally inclined to be blissful and happy, as the desire lies in the core nature. It can only happen when one has a higher frequency. But the conditions and situations make one in a negative frequency like anger, fear, stress, anxiety etc. All these feelings make us forget our true blissful nature. The more happy and aligned one is to the universe, he/she can achieve and live life the way one wants.
OM ( Aum) :-
The Initial spark of the creation came from the sound or vibration. “The sound was with GOD and the sound was GOD, that sound is OM. Om is Highest positive vibration. Om is a universal syllable. It's a cosmic energy. According to Vedas, and the Big Bang theory - the whole universe was created by the sound OM (aum). The Gospel, according to John 1:1 says,” In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the Word was God……. And the word was made flesh.”
Chanting or Meditating ‘OM’ raise the vibrations of an individual, not just in body but in overall consciousness of one's soul and mind. According to the Quantum Physics, Everything is Energy. All are pulsating at a vibration, at their own frequency. Every individual has a particular energy/frequency of its own.
Chanting makes you align to the Whole, in tune with OM. There is no other sound in any language as AUM:
- The sound A comes from the back of our throat.
- U comes from the palate, middle of the vocal region.
- M comes from the vocal organ or Lips and is nasal and labial.
Benefits of chanting or meditating AUM:
- Chanting AUM, raises the positive vibration making one joyful and blissful.
- Purifies the environment around one. Not just the one chanting but people around the person too.
- Raises the vibration energy level, balances the moods and emotions.
- Purifies the AURA of the individual.
- Gives better immunity and self-healing power.
- Helps in making one more spiritually inclined and connected to the highest power that is GOD.
- Makes one happier, calmer, healthier and younger.
- It helps in improving concentration and memory and restore the balance of mind and energy of the individual.
- Meditation of AUM on a regular basis, calms and relaxes the mind and the body, decreases the blood pressure and helps in maintaining a healthy rhythmic heart beat.
- In releasing stress and any negative energy in Body, Mind and Aura.
- Improves imagination and creativity
- It helps in cleansing skin from internal level by removing toxins, giving a natural shine or glow.
- It makes one positively inclined and an optimistic person.
- Hence helping you stay healthy mentally and psychologically and spiritually. Resulting in good overall Health.
One seeking for overall good health- Physically, Psychologically and Spiritually should do regular chanting or meditation of OM (AUM). Making one Living a Blissful Happy Life. Stay happy and stay healthy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.