Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelu AroraYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor good morning I am ask something about fairness. I am doing work in outdoor so my face not clean I don't know I am using facewash types of more then my face not covered faure why pls tell me. And second problem is. My teeth not white just yelloes type.
I AM SUFFERING BAD SMELL WHICH IS COMING FROM MOUTH FROM LAST 10 YEARS I VISITED MANY DOCTORS IN DIFFERENT PLACES RECENLY I WENT TO APOLLO CHENNAI AND VISITED GASTROENTEROLOGIST DOCTORS PRESCRIBE LIVER MEDICINE AND ONE DIGESTIVE ENGYME BUT I DID NOT FEEL BETTER , MY LIVER IS FATTY, PLEASE SUGGEST ME ?
Sir, I was suffering from tooth (Molars) pain and finally go to hospital and removed it, but sir I found much more empty space in mouth. Sir my question is what should I do should I use artificial tooth or not if yes then PLZZ tell me who much it costs.
Hi sir/ ma'am, I am 21 years old and I am suffering from mouth's ulcer please help what can I do now?
I have been suffering from tooh pain since thre days so please give me suggestion to loose my tooth pain?
I have teeth problem like Smell and One of the teeth is damaged.And what type of toothpaste used by these problems and give me suggestions what i will do ?
मैं लगभग 3 महीने से मुह में बार बार छाले से परेसान हूँ। पेट भी ठीक से साफ़ नै होता है। जीभ के अंतिम छोर पे कुछ चुभन सा महसूस होता है। कुछ भी निगलने में चुभन होता है। कृपया उचित सलाह दें। thanks.
i have a cavity or a hole in one of my teeth. But i have no problem till now just that when i eat food it gets stuck sometimes. Should i get checked.
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!