Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Neelima

Homeopath, Delhi

Dr. Neelima Homeopath, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Neelima
Dr. Neelima is a popular Homeopath in Ashok Vihar, Delhi. You can consult Dr. Neelima at Neelima Homeopathic Clinic in Ashok Vihar, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Neelima and consult privately on has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Neelima Homeopathic Clinic

A-24, Ashok vihar Ph 1 Landmark: Near Ashok Vihar Police Station, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Neelima

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 24 years old unmarried girl and I have noticed white milky substance from my breast. What should I do?

If it is on both side then do blood tests prolactin, tsh, if one side then you do blood test and ultrasound test of that breast. If you are taking any other medicine then stop it with doctor's advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but not effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Hello hair problem is common now a days due to stress and busy life take full sleep drink planty water have fruits take acid hydrofluoric 30 2 tds x 30 days and revert use arnica mon q 30 ml + your oil 100 ml mix. Twice a week at night and wash.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have sweaty palms and soles. Also I am not gaining weight. I am 40 kg since adolescent age. I want to gain weight. My appetite is very less and slow digestion. I am very thin. Please help me.

Ph.D - Ayurveda, FFAM-Post Graduate Fellowship, MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Delhi
Your digestion and appetite are to be in order, possible with herbal preparations. Diet, supplements, exercise, specific oil massage and herbal preparations may help in weight gaining.

Hello doctor. I am very weak give me advice for strong health and increase my weight.

Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Take 5 dates and 4 almonds soaked overnight with 1 glass of milk and banana in morning take 2 whole egg daily.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have mine right eye vision low that was 6/9 and my left eye 6/6 what should I do for making 6/6 vision of right eye I don't want goggles any options?

Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Surgery, MS - Ophthalmology
Ophthalmologist, Panipat
first get ur eyesight tested for glasses if u have more power then u can undergo laser surgery for ur right eye
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri wife ko fibroid hai . Try many medicine of alopathi and homopathic.koi fada nahi ho raha. What i can do.

Homeopath, Chennai
Homeopathic only has the treatment how old is your wife , what is the size of the fibroid if any reports please give
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 year old man I have cold and fever problem since last two days tell me what should I do.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, follow health advises given below: measure your temperature and tell me reading 1. Avoid exertion 2. Take tablet paracetamol 500 mg after food(If No drug allergy) as and when required for fever more than 99 f (maximum 3 tablets with gap of 8 hr can be taken in a day) for 3 days 3. Lot of fluids to be taken 4. Take proper diet homemade food like moong dal dalia, chapati etc. 5. Avoid wearing synthetic and tight cloths. 6. steam inhalation carefully by steam inhaler twice a day for 2-3 days Get your CBC checked and review with report and let me know what medicines you were taking and also tell me if you are having other symptoms like cough/ throat pain/ burning urine/ stomach pain so that we can confirm cause of fever.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mujhe bahut jyada Pasina Aata Hai aur head Mein Dard Hota Hai. m kya krun koi solution batye

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take crocin pain relief one sos if headache is severe, check your eyes. check your BP. Take rest and good sleep. avoid stress. inform if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My height is 5 ft 4inch sometimes I do masturbate now I want to increase my height I am starting to use ashwagandha for height does it work for me?

M.D (HOMEOPATHY), MBA (Healthcare)
Homeopath, Gulbarga
Tips to Increase Height. General Instructions: Proper Sleep: It’s a well-known fact that our body grows and regenerates tissues. -Taking a warm water bath before going to bed. -Regularly Exercise and engage in Sports. -Swimming is one of the best ways to increase your height. Remedial solution" EnsureTall" homeopathic medicines and" EnsureTall" syrup helps to grow your height, these medicines are time tested, safe and effective. Along with medicines you need to follow some simple steps mentioned below for better and quick results. Record your height before taking" Ensure Tall" remedy. Check again after 60 days. You will see results in 2months. Revert back with feedback in one week of using EnsureTall medicines and Syrup. TAKE CARE.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir. . I am suffering from cold fever. I used some prescriptions. But I am not cure.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please take rhus tox 200 - thrice daily for next 3-4 days. Also -- soak a washcloth in cool tap water wring out the excess water and then sponge areas like your armpits, feet, hands and groin to reduce the temperature. Also, you can place cold, damp washcloths on your forehead and the back of your neck. The cloth pieces should be changed regularly after a few minutes. This remedy is beneficial when dealing with a high fever as it helps keep temperature under control. You can also take a bath in lukewarm water to relax your body. Taking a shower, however, may not be a good idea. Plus, needless to say, take as much rest as possible as it helps the body fight the illness. Note: do not use very cold water as it may cause the internal body temperature to increase.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am unable to sleep from last 2 days, I have tried lot of remedies at home but all in vein. Please help me I am not able to sleep. Please Help Me!

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, Please follow these tips: Don't get too worried and anxious. Relax well. Avoid drinking coffee or tea after 7 PM, Take hot water bath before going to bed. Have light food and drink a glass of warm milk at night. Listen to soothing music or read some magazines while you are on bed. Keep your mobile in silent mode at night. Do not work on your laptop on the bed or watch TV till late night. Sleep in a dark and silent room. Avoid day sleep.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello dr, my 7 months old son. Me usko koi bhi drops nahi deti, calcium, vitamins ke. Lekin sub muje kehte ki calcium ke or vitamins ke drops to dene padte he. Kya ye jaruri hai. Or kone drops me usko du. Or mere son ko abhi tak teeth nahi aaya hai.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
Pediatrician, Aurangabad
Calcium and vitamin supplements are not a must. Only thing is by 7 months, you to wean him off exclusive breast feeding and start him on nutritious semi solid foods. Now you can give him semi solid home food and continue breast feeding to meet his growing body needs.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I increase my penis size and girth? Also please tell how much can it be increased?

General Physician, Mumbai
Increase your self confidence and Eat protein rich food and take tablet Nurokind-more 1-1 for a month and revert back after completion
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m 20 years old male I have fever but not getting relief from medicines so what can I do?

General Physician, Delhi
Take over-the-counter medicine for fever. Drink plenty of liquids. Eat healthy diet. Take adequate rest. If any other complaints eg cold, cough, sore throat, jt pains, urinary complaints, treatment may vary. If still symptoms persists, consult as u may need antibiotics too.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 46 year old man. I have nerve pain all over my body. Since 3 years. What should you prescribe.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do take balanced diet and hyderated avoid stress anxiety and anticipating the things do regular physical activity and breathing exercises for about 15 minutes duration each time regularly best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm having shoulder pain from mrng. I'm unable to lift my hand up. Please help. I'm in severe pain. Pls respond fast.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Hot Fomentation. Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side. Warm up and cool down is a must.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, am a student and staying in Paying Guest. After eating food, by half n hour I feel a burning sensation in my stomach, I drink enough water too. Suffering so much. Whats the cause and what to be done? Thank You.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, you r suffering from acidity due to junk food, being served in your hostel. Tk, plenty of water to accelerate your metabolism. Your diet be simple, non-irritant, easily digestible on time. Avoid, junk food, spicy, fried, intake, pizza, burger, alcohol, caffiene, nicotine. Tk homoe medicine/ @ nux vom-200-6 pills, at bed time, dly. @ robenia q-10 drops, thrice with little water. Tk, care, report wkly for further follow up,
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a temporary wheezing. I can' t sleep now. I lost my inhaler. Can I have a temporary relief?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Astha aid drops ( bakson ) 10 drops tds in 20 ml fresh water. You can also use these drops to nebulise yourself. 10 drops in distilled water and nebulise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I don't know why penis is getting smaller day by day. To be honest I do masturbating but I don't think that it will effect my penis size.

Dear lybrate user, the size of penis depends on four factors:- 1) height of the person:- every organ of a taller person posses greater dimension than those of a shorter person. 2) testosterone hormone:- less secretion of this hormone leads to underdevelopment of sexual organs 3) sexual diseases:- patients suffering from erectile dysfunction often complaints of short penis. 4) fatty tummy:- with every increase of 6 kg in weight, the waistline is increased up to 2cm. This fatty layer of abdomen conceals 2cm of the length of penis by surrounding it. The minimum size of an erected penis required for intercourse is 3 inches. A penis is composed of three highly vascular muscles. The plan of action behind increasing the size of penis is to increase the amount of blood flow to those vascular muscles of penis. There is no specific medicine to increase the size of penis. To increase the size of your penis you can try the vacuum operated penis developer set available in market. You can buy it from local medical appliance store or you can order for it online. Use the penis developer set for at least 30 minutes daily. For better & quicker result, apply ayurvedic himcolin gel on your penis before using the penis developer set every time. Kindly remember that the penis will not remain erected all time. It will remain contracted & flaccid throughout the day. However, you can observe the increase in the width & length of your penis whenever you undergo erection.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 years old & really tired with joints problem in my right knees. Tried 2 to 3 doctors. Ple suggest me any yoga exercise.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck back knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. For emergency treatment contact your nearest hospital or family doctor. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again. Why not discuss with me in a video conference? (facility provided by lybrate. Com)
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed