Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NeelimaYour feedback matters!
I just wanna know that Is the size and girth of penis has any relation to the height and weight of the person? For example the length and girth of penis of a person having 45 kgs weight would be same as that of a person having 80kg weight or the person having more weigh would have more length and girth of penis?
I have some problem with erection and I am unable to maintain it longer during the intercourse so I met doctor and he prescribed me t fil and enaprim inj after taking t fil I am feeling some mild headache now can I have sex with my girl while having this medicine?
My son 8 months old suffering from cold and mild fever and also having motions at least 5 times a day from the last two days. Please help us sir.
What are the symptoms of Tonsils. What precautions are to be taken to control the disease. Why Tonsils occur to us.
I am a male teenager, I have been suffering hair-fall and it's bothering me. Please help me with something healthy, coz I won't be left with any hair in a few years from now. Help me.
I have a desk job of 2 years in IT industry. Recently having pressure on left side of chest feeling like my ribs are getting stressed. It happens often not always. Please help. Also I am having a slight pain on left side of my head beside the left ear but a bit away from it. One nerve in head near that portion vibrates often. Please suggest medication or treatments asap. Thanks in advance.
I want to reduce weight. I'm 20 and over 120 kg. Buh my height is 6.2. I look a little fluffy. I hve been hitting gym periodically. The problem is my stomach region looks bulgy not the front tummy part but the side parts. I hve been practising exercise. And I'm being discriminated by my family for my gigantic figure. Is there any tablet to reduce weight. Till my 16 years I was normal weight for my height. But in a sudden 4 years I gained weight. I tired my level best to reduce it naturally. But it has gone in vain. Is there any tablets to reduce weight. And another thing I took thyroid test too. But it was normal. All was under control. please help me out here. I wanna stop being bullied by my family. Genuine request.
I want to increase my heights near about 2-4 cm. What kind of prescription I can use for increase my height.
I have eye sight. I have sight of 4 minus for both eyes. I want a suggestion regarding nutritional diet and about laser treatment.
If you are looking to lose some flab, here are some simple tips to do that:
1. Eat slowly: Check your watch. Start eating. When you're done, check your watch again. How long did it take you? Our guess: not long enough. Your goal is at least 15 to 20 minutes per meal. You need that long in order to taste your food properly, and to let your body tell your brain that you're full. Put your utensils down between bites. Chew properly. Savour what you're eating. Enjoy it. Spend time with it. You'll enjoy food more, and get leaner.
2. Eat until you're '80% full': You eat until you're just satisfied. Until you're no longer physically hungry. Instead of 'stuffed' or 'full'. Don't get hung up on exactly what '80% full' is, or whether you're getting to '75%' or '88%'. Shoot for the general idea. Remember: eat s-l-o-w-l-y. Be patient with '80% full'. It takes practice. But once you get the hang of learning your physical (rather than your social or psychological) hunger cues, fat loss will be a cakewalk.
3. Get your 5 hours: Make them count. Sure, you could drill yourself into the ground with long, gut-busting workouts. But why? As we've proven, you can get great results with about 5 hours of exercise per week. The trick? Make those hours count. My suggestion:
1. 3 days a week, weight train for about 45 minutes.
2. 2 days a week any cardiovascular activity.
3. Do about 10 minutes of warm up and mobility work every day.
4. Fill in the rest of the time with 'active recovery': gentle, moderate movement such as walking, swimming, yoga, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, and just plain old 'stay moving'.
4. Sleep. Sleep changes your hormone balance and your recovery ability. This changes how your body responds to nutrients, exercise, and stress. The more sleep you get, the leaner you are. The less sleep you get, the fatter, weaker, and sicker you're eventually likely to be. At least 1-2 hours before bed, turn off the TV, computer, and cell phone. Darken the room. And get ready to sleep yourself lean.
5. Pay attention. If you're struggling to change bad habits, start by becoming aware of what you're doing, thinking, and feeling (both physically and emotionally). We call this noticing and naming. You can't change something if you're clueless. So tune in. Paying attention also makes your performance better. For example:
1. If you eat slowly and mindfully, conscious of every bite, you'll probably eat less but enjoy your food more.
2. If you train carefully, with a plan, you'll probably do your exercises correctly, with a clear focus, and stay uninjured.
3. If you notice what 'triggers' you into unwanted behaviours, you can 'break the chain' and choose a different path.
6. Forget 'willpower': Change your environment and your systems. And get social support. Willpower is a very limited and unreliable bank account. Never count on it. Instead, built an environment, a system, and a support network that helps you get to your goals.
1. If food is in your house, you'll eat it. So don't have that food in your house.
2. If your gym is horribly inconvenient, you won't go. So make it convenient, or buy some weights for home.
3. If you wait till you feel full of energy to work out, you'll never do it. So schedule it like an appointment.
7. Take action. But do ONE small thing at a time. Sure, we all love for the moment to 'change everything'. But it is not reality. Stop 'thinking' about change. Stop 'reading' about change. 'Do' change. Act Now. The only way to succeed at anything is to take action now - ONE small step at a time. Today, what is ONE, very, very small action you can do to move towards the change you want? What could you do in the next three minutes? Today? Do that one small thing. Check in each day and make sure you're doing it. Then, next week, do another very small thing. Only one. It's just that simple!
Related Tip: Know Eating Which Food Helps You Lose Weight?