Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelam Yadav
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam YadavYour feedback matters!
We had sex in mid aug. Than she got her period on 4 sept. and than on 29 sept. Now she be in periods on 29oct. But still she is not. I am worried. I have not release sperm inside but still i am worried. Is she pregnant? Please reply i am in stress. What is the reason of delay period? Still not in period. Its already 3 days delay.
Me and my gf had done the sexual foreplay activity on 26th of nov. But there was not any kind of penetration. I used my penis to foreplay with her vagina. We didn't do sex. But she has missed her periods which was supposed to be on 2nd of dec. Is there any chances of getting pregnant. What does she need to do to avoid pregnancy?
What is the perfect diet for women after normal delivery? Suggest me a healthy food to overcome after problems Normal delivery like blood loss or illnesses?
I got inserted a t-coil before 1 year. Recently period completed within 6 days. N 7th day when we intercourse it bleed again for two days n stopped. I have thyroid too. Sometimes I have spotting. Is it something to worry or it happens like that. Or any internal problem. Pls kindly help me.
I am 21 yr old female and I had unprotected intercourse on 25th september that is on 5 th day of my cycle but I took pills on the next day itself. I experienced irregular bleeding on 3, 4, 5 th of October n I again had sex on 5 th itself but this time condom was used. Now it is 2 November that is 12 days of missed periods n I conducted 2 urine pregnancy tests which were both negative. Please guide me whether I am pregnant or not n if not when will my periods start?
- If speech is delayed, not clear or dysfluent.
- If speech becomes less clear or someone acquires word finding difficulty after any neurogenic condition like stroke etc.
- If voice quality is not as per your age and gender.
- If you have difficulty in swallowing.
- After glossectomy or laryngectomy in condition of cancer related to tongue or larynx.
I am having an itchy and a burning sensation in my uterus. It is happening since 2 weeks. It stops when I take medicine but starts again after a few days. When I am urinating, towards the end it's causing a weird burning/ hurting in the vagina.
Hello, I am facing excessive hair loss for last 3-4 months. I was diagnosed with pcod by a gynecologist who did sonography by herself in her clinic. She said that in both ovary pcod has developed. But after that I went to sexologist and she said that pcod is in only one (left) ovary with 11-12 follicles. Then I went to endocrinologist, who said that at this age (36 yr) pcod is not a big problem as my all blood reports came normal (I.e.hormonal, thyroid and all other reports are within normal range) and periods are very regular i.e. Exactly 30 days cycle. With this she said that hormonal therapy should not be given after 35 years and suggested me follihair and evacuate. Even I am totally not interested in taking hormonal therapy, as my mother had stroke and is paralyzed for last 7 years, but even after taking follihair and evacure for 1 1/2 months, hair fall is there. I am so worried, losing hair at high speed. I'll highly appreciate if you could help me. Thx a lot.
आम को फलों का रजा कहा जाता है. शायद ही ऐसा कोई होगा जिसे आम पसंद नहीं है. आम स्वाद के साथ-साथ आपको सेहत भी देता है. आम की पत्तियों में विटामिन ए, बी और सी भरपूर मात्रा में पाया जाता है. इसमें शक्तिशाली एंटीऑक्सीडेंट का गुण फ्लैनोनोड्स और फिनोल के कारण पाया जाता है. आइए पूजा पाठ से इतर आम के पत्तियों के फायदे जानें.
1. जलने के उपचार में
आम की पत्तियां जलने का घरेलु उपचार मानी जाती हैं. जली हुई त्वचा पर जले हुए आम के पत्तों का राख लगाएं. इससे घाव तो ठीक होगा ही आपको जलन में भी राहत मिलेगा. इस उपचार से आपको तुरंत आराम मिलता है.
2. शुगर में
आम की पत्तियों में एंथोकाईनानाडींस नामक टैनिन पाया जाता है. ये टैनिन शुगर के इलाज में मददगार है. इसके लिए आप आम की पत्तियों को सुखाकर पीस लें एवं इसका पाउडर बनाकर इसका उपयोग करें. आम की पत्तियों में तीन बीटा तारकेरोल एक यौगिक पर एथिल एसिटेट अर्क होता है. इसका काम है जीएसएलयुटी 4 को सक्रिय करना और ग्लाइकोजन के संश्लेषण को प्रोत्साहित करना ताकि इन्सुलिन के साथ सहक्रियात्मकता बननाए रखना.
3. पेट की बिमारियों में
पेट की बीमारियाँ आजकल आम बात हो गई हैं. एक कंटेनर में गर्म पानी करके उसमें कुछ आम के पत्ते डालकर इसका ढक्कन बंद कर दें. अगली सुबह इस पानी को छानकर खाली पेट पियें. नियमित रूप से ऐसा करने पर पेट की विभिन्न बीमारियों में आपको लाभ मिलेगा. इसमें इसका एंटीऑक्सीडेंट गुण भी काम आता है.
4. उच्च रक्तचाप में
आम की पत्तियां आपके उच्च रक्तचाप को भी कम करने में भूमिका निभाती हैं. क्योंकि इनमें उच्च रक्तचाप को कम करने का गुण मौजूद होता है. ये रक्तवाहिकाओं को मजबूती देने के साथ-साथ वैरिकाज नसों की समस्या में भी लाभकारी होते हैं.
5. तनाव में फायदेमंद आम के पत्ते
नहाने के पानी में दो से तीन ग्लास आम के पत्तों स बनी चाय डालकर नहाने से सुस्ती नहीं रहती है. इससे आपको ताजगी का एहसास होता है. इस तरह से आम की पत्तियां आपको तनाव से भी मुक्ति देती हैं.
6. हिचकी भी रोकता है
आपके हिचकी या गले की समस्या को भी आम की पत्तियों से ठीक कर सकते हैं. इसके लिए आपको आम के कुछ पत्ते जलाकर उसके धुएं में सांस लेना होता है. ऐसा करने से आपको राहत मिलेगा. हिचकी आने को रोकने में इसकी यही भूमिका है.
7. कान दर्द में
कान में होने वाले दर्द से बचने में भी इसका उपयोग किया जा सकता है. इसके लिए आपको आम के पत्तियों को पीसकर उसका एक चम्मच रस कान में डालना होता है. इससे आपको कान दर्द से राहत मिलता है. ध्यान रहे कि पत्तियों के रस को छानकर ही इस्तेमाल करें.
8. खांसी में
आम के पातियों का खांसी में भी प्रयोग किया जा सकता है. श्वसन संबंधी बिमारियों जैसे कि सर्दी, ब्रोंकाइटीस या अस्थमा में आम की पत्तियों का काढ़ा पिने से लाभ मिलता है. इसका कोई साइड इफेक्ट भी नहीं होता है.
9. किडनी की पथरी को ख़त्म करने में
गुर्दे की पथरी को ख़त्म करने में भी इसकी भूमिका महत्वपूर्ण है. इसके लिए छाए में सुखाए हुए आम के पत्तों का पाउडर एक गिलास पानी में मिलाकर रखें और सुबह इसे पी लें. ऐसा करने से आपको इस बिमारी को ख़त्म करने में मदद मिलेगी.
10. पेचिश में
आम के पत्ते आपको पेचिश से भी छुटकारा दिलाते हैं. खून बहने वाली पेचिश में आपको छाया में सुखाए हुए आम के पत्तों का पाउडर को प्रत्येक दिन 2-3 बार इसे पिने से राहत मिलती है. पेचिश ठीक करने में इस तरह से आम की पत्तियां अपनी भूमिका निभाती हैं.
My son age 5 has eye power astigmatism (cylinder as -3) with farsightedness (spherical as plus 1.5. On 180 axis. Acquisition as 6/12. I too myopia with less power and my husband as good eye sight 6/6. My doubt is? 1. If I plan for next baby does the problem comes to the new sibling. New also get affected. 2. If yes may it will be worst defect. 3. What is the chance of inherit percent as husband has good vision. Please answer my question as clear as possible. Because I m 40 days pregnant. I planned to abort if it is risk to have second baby. Thanks and regards.
Hi there. I always drink it accurately, more or less the same time each night. Last night me and my boyfriend had sex, the condom broke. He told me it only broke when he took it off but I like it to play safe so today I took norlevo. Now I know that if you take the pill and have diarrhea or vomiting afterwards, you must take another pill because that one didn't have time to dissolve, well, I didn't experience completely diarrhea but I did go to the bathroom more than usual and the stool was not completely stiff today after I took the norlovo (last night when I took my yaz, I didn't go to the bathroom) so I want to know is there any chance the effectiveness of these contraceptives are compromised, should I take another norlovo dosage tomorrow (as the places are closed now)
We are trying for a baby from last 4 months. From last week my wife has symptoms of dizziness nausea sickness ,symptoms like pregnancy. But 2 days before she found little brown color bleeding for 4-5 hrs and whole day light watery discharge. Bleeding occur on 28th day of last period and before she have regular period on 26 th day. She saying the bleeding is different from regular period. What is this overall. When should I take pregnancy test at home.
My wife is 23 years and got married with me last 16 oct-2016 Sunday. We had unprotected sex and she took unwanted 72 pill within 72 hrs. She is not getting her menstruation which usually take on 20oct. Now she is having urine burn. Can you pls suggest any medicine to use after 6-7 days pregnancy, if she is getting pregnant.
I am 22 years old and have been arranged for marriage after 3 months. Me and my fiance took a trip and things got a little out of control. We were both naked and there was a lot of grinding and the tip of his penis touched the outer area of my vagina with pre ejaculatory fluid on it. I got my last period on 22nd of april and this happened on the 10th of may. I have regular periods and am expecting my cycle on 22nd may. Is there any chances of me being pregnant. I did not take any hormonal pills for birth control. Please help me.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
Mam mere stomach mai daily pain hota aur jab urine ata thn vagina mai bhi pain hota urine krne mai pain hota aur breast k right side pr pain Kabhi Kabhi hota.
Dear I got pregnant after sex with my boyfriend but that time I was take "Unwanted 72" but I got pregnant then I was checked and I was just take "Unwanted kid" 1 months ago. But problem is that, I checked second time after blooding then the result was positive and I still blooding. So please help me. And tell me what's the going on. I am very concerned about it. Please help me. Thanks.
Drink 3-4 glass of pure water at morning on waking up after you brush your teeth, it will keep your gut clean
There are many kinds of food items that can do us a world of good. But there are certain man made food items that are synthetic in nature, and have more demerits than merits when it comes to our health. There is a long standing debate on the merits of various beverages, including soft drinks and alcohol.
Which one is the healthier choice?
To begin with, we cannot avoid a good beverage during social interactions, so we would do well to make a healthier choice. Here are the details about the healthier choice between alcohol and soft drinks.
- Kilo calories: It is a well-known fact that both alcohol and soft drinks have plenty of kilo calories with one cola containing over 1000 kilojoules as they are known. Yet, as per this parameter, it would be a healthier choice if you were to choose soft drinks because even though they both have the same amount of calories, one tends to drink soft drinks at a slower pace, which means that you consume less of it. Once you start enjoying an alcoholic drink, you tend to take more of them and much faster. Also, alcohol makes you hungry, which implies that you start reaching out for various kinds of snacks and other unhealthy food. In such cases, you will tend to gain weight much faster if you choose alcohol every time. This will not really be the case when you choose soft drinks.
- Toxins: The way alcohol is brewed ensures that it carries a whole lot of toxins, which are not good for your liver and heart in the long run. These toxins can easily clog your arteries and create complications for the functioning of the liver as well.
- Glycemic index: This is the count that is accorded to the level of insulin resistance in one’s drink of choice. For alcohol, the glycemic resistance is much higher, which means that you have better insulin resistance as compared to other soft drinks, which are high in sugar content. Therefore, it makes alcohol a highly unhealthy choice, which can also result in diabetes in the long run, if one ingests too much of it.
- Nutrition: From the nutrition point of view, cola and other soft drinks have absolutely no nutritional value because processed sugar is one of the main components. This will give rise to the toxin influx in the body and bring down the insulin resistance, which makes you susceptible to diseases like diabetes. Therefore, it would be healthier to have a beer rather than a cola because it has a small amount of protein due to the ingredients used when it is brewed for consumption. It also has some amount of antioxidants and potassium. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.