Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam TiwaryYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am me my question is my fever not cover my pain so I am totally tired so what can I do pls tell me and what I am say hello sir I am tod o my health totally thankful. So I am ding mine more with rk.
I have PCOD problem since last 10 years .I take medicine allopathy and homeopathy too but the result was same no improvement ,I also facing the problem of hirsutism ,so I know to want know that how I get rid of this problem?
Foods High in Calcium
1. Sesame seed
3. Collard green
6. Brazil nut
10. Flax seed
12. Dried fig
15. Soy products
Hi I missed my periods for d past 10 days. Also I started gaining weight in d last 4 months. I did not had any sexual relationship with my husband. So can you please help me to get my menstrual cycle? And I want to know y my periods r getting delayed. please help me to sort this out.
I have intercourse on monday i.e. 3 april with precautions then I gave her a pill so that she can't conceive. Her MC date is 8 april but not started. Can you help.
Is performing cunnilingus (eating vagina) is hygienic and healthy? Is it ok to perform cunnilingus with my partner?
I am a working women. I have a 2 months child. I need to store my breast milk for my kid. How long can I store the milk in the fridge?
I am suffering from PCOD. The doctors detected it in 2014 and then I was put on medication. After my medicines finished, I could feel the change. But now again the symptoms have started showing. I am quite over weight too. Can this be a reason? I am worried that this might affect my fertility as well. What should I be doing to get rid of this problem forever.
Hi, I missed my period 9 days back, today I have verified the home pregnancy but it is -ve. Shall I wait for couple of days or better to consult with the doctor.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Iam 20years old female. From last 2 months my periods menstrual cycle is irregular in time. It is coming very late every month. What is the main reason for it? Due to low rbc cells or any other issue?
First time sex kerne pe male and female dono ko dard hota hai kya. Aur jab first night ko first time sex krne se wife ko jaida dard huaa to wo bura to nhi maan jayegi naa .yaa aur koi tareeka hai jisse dard hone ke baad bhi wo normal behave kre?
I hve sex after a week of my periods we use condom bt accidentally it broke bt in 12 hours I taken precautions I pill is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Hi doctor, I delivered a baby girl normally on 26 Aug 2015. Its 6th Month running now. I had my post birth periods till September. Since then I didn't get my periods. Am I doing fine? What is the usual time limit for this?
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.
Unprotected Sex on 4th march, got period on 6 march. Lasted 5 to 6 days. Next period on 11 april. Lasted 4 days. 3rd period on 12 may. But lasted 4 days. 4th period on 14th june. Bleeeded only 3 days and bleeding stopped. Can she still become pregnant for the sex done on 4th charge that is done before 4 periods. Can a pregnant woman have monthly period and still be pregnant?
My wife is pregnant for 8 months. So can she travel on flight from Bangalore to Mumbai? Further I am waiting for doctor advice.
The immune systems in your body are always at work trying to fend of many of the attacks that happen on it every day. Although it is able to protect the body most of the time, sometimes it fails in doing so. While medicines can help to restore the balance, it is advisable to include certain food items in your diet, which boost the immune system naturally. Let's take a look at six vegetables which can help your immune system in getting supercharged:
Ginger - This food item is very good in regulating mobility within the gut and regulating bowel movement and is also known to relieve nausea, cramping and bloating. Ginger is also known to have many anti-inflammatory properties as well as being an antioxidant and antimicrobial. All of this makes ginger very good for the immune system.
Wheatgrass - One of the most densely packed green nutritional food ingredients when consumed in the form of a juice, it helps the liver by increasing its ability to flush out toxins. This results in an improved immune system. Wheatgrass is also rich in B complex vitamins, beta carotene, chlorophyll, magnesium, potassium and many other vital nutrients.
Garlic - This vegetable has been used for centuries in home remedies such as to lower blood pressure, prevent blood clots and many others. Garlic is also known to boost healthy cholesterol. Inclusion of garlic in your diet will not only boost your immune system but it also contains 'allicin', which is known to improve the health of your heart.
Papaya - An extremely good food for digestion as well as digestion problems, the extracted enzyme from this plant known as papain, is used in many medications. Papaya is full of beta-carotene that is very well known to be good for the health of tissue, skin and the eyes as well as boosting the immune system through the production of vitamin A within the body.
Carrots - This is one vegetable which has been encouraged to be included in diets as it contains copious amounts of beta carotene and is extremely good for the eyes as well as boosting the immune system.
Turmeric - Possibly the most talked about ingredient on this list in the last few years, it is known to have almost an unending list of health benefits. Turmeric has detoxifying properties as well as being anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and is great for digestion along with boosting the immune system.It is a rich source of minerals, such as Zinc, Iron, B group vitamins and Manganese, turmeric is also known to have cancer preventive properties.
The concept of egg quality of a woman is derived from the belief that the embryo implantation probability is powerfully related to the age and ovarian reserve of the woman. Thus, it is regarded that the quality of the egg is almost synonymous with the chances of embryo implantation. Its quality cannot be assessed merely by looking at the egg or measuring its ability to receive the fertilization by sperm or simply observing the initial embryo division.
There are a few important factors that contribute to the success or failure of the embryo implantation and some of them are:
- Diminished ovarian reserve: A woman with an increased FSH level on the third day of the menses is regarded as having diminished reserve of ovary. This implies that her ovary is not competent in sending feedback signals to the pituitary gland and the body responds by producing an increased amount of FSH for stimulating the ovary. For more than 10 years, it has been found that in over thousands of fertility treatment cycles, women with an increased FSH level have a lower egg quality.
- Advanced age of maternity: Even though the FSH level is normal, the age of the mother who provides the eggs plays an important role to determine the quality of the egg. Quite like women with increased FSH levels, eggs obtained from women aged more than 40 years can have some problems at a later stage of fertilization. Normal FSH levels are not considered a reassuring factor, owing to the lower implantation rate in females aged over 45 years.
- Diminished quality of egg: With an increase in age, the capacity of the mitochondria in producing energy slowly decreases. The egg is linked to the circulation before ovulation, and it is linked again after the embryo implantation. But during the one week time ranging from ovulation to implantation, the egg and the resulting embryo are contained in the zona pellucida and function on the basis of mitochondrial energy supply. The older age of the woman doesn’t cause any problem at the initial stage of ovulation. Its fertilization and embryonic development are also normal. But soon, it runs out of energy and stops dividing before reaching the stage of implantation.
Therefore, it is important to have the eggs tested to find out any sort of chromosomal abnormality. In case the mother is deficient of producing high-quality eggs, the best option is to have donor eggs.
Mitochondrial replacement (MRT, sometimes called mitochondrial donation) is a special form of in vitro fertilisation in which the future baby's mitochondrial DNA comes from a third party. This technique is used in cases when mothers carry genes for mitochondrial diseases. The two most common techniques in mitochondrial donation are pronuclear transfer and maternal spindle transfer.
Cells are the tiniest part of any organism including the human body, but has various parts within, which have specific functions. The mitochondria, for instance, are the batteries of the cells and produce energy for all functions, including cellular movement and adequate cellular function.
The egg, being a single cell, also is highly dependent on the mitochondria for its optimal function. For an egg to be healthy, it should have optimal energy, and that comes only when the mitochondria is functioning at its best. This determines the overall quality of the egg too. Poor eggs, it is well established, is one of the major cause of infertility, as it cannot implant itself and sustain the entire term of pregnancy.
Studies have confirmed that eggs have more mitochondria than normal cells, as their energy requirements are higher.
The ovaries have cells called precursor cells, which eventually can become eggs and get fertilized. Studies have shown that when mitochondria from these precursor cells are infused into the fertilized egg, the overall quality of the egg improves and therefore improves chances of fertilization.
Mitochondrial transfer is the new technique which is being developed and has resulted in a baby but involves third party IVF and hence is in a ethical debate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a IVF Specialist.