Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam SuriYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old female and I am having over weight problem because of which I do not get my regular period. I have tried the treatment also but it was benefited me for short period time. What should I do?
Take a 15- to 30-minute brisk walk every day — or dance, jog, or bike if you prefer. People who are depressed may not feel much like being active. But make yourself do it anyway (ask a friend to exercise with you if you need to be motivated). Once you get in the exercise habit, it won't take long to notice a difference in your mood.
2) Nurture yourself with good nutrition.
Depression can affect appetite. One person may not feel like eating at all, but another might overeat. If depression has affected your eating, you'll need to be extra mindful of getting the right nourishment. Proper nutrition can influence a person's mood and energy. So eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and get regular meals (even if you don't feel hungry, try to eat something light, like a piece of fruit, to keep you going).
3) Identify troubles, but don't dwell on them.
Try to identify any situations that have contributed to your depression. When you know what's got you feeling blue and why, talk about it with a caring friend. Talking is a way to release the feelings and to receive some understanding.
4) Express yourself
With depression, a person's creativity and sense of fun may seem blocked. Exercise your imagination (painting, drawing, doodling, sewing, writing, dancing, composing music, etc.) and you not only get those creative juices flowing, you also loosen up some positive emotions. Take time to play with a friend or a pet, or do something fun for yourself. Find something to laugh about — a funny movie, perhaps. Laughter helps lighten your mood.
5) Try to notice good things.
Depression affects a person's thoughts, making everything seem dismal, negative, and hopeless. If depression has you noticing only the negative, make an effort to notice the good things in life. Try to notice one thing, then try to think of one more. Consider your strengths, gifts, or blessings. Most of all, don't forget to be patient with yourself. Depression takes time to heal.
Me and my husband planning for baby. But on recent checkup we come to know, I have PCOD (polycystic syndrome ovaries) problem and in semen test of my husband we knows his sperm count is null. Please, suggest me what kind of treatment and medicine we should have to take. Please help me out from this trouble.
Black seeds also called as nigella or kalonji is known as the seed of blessing. It is treated to be the best herb of all the times with regards to medication purpose. The black seeds are grown from the bushes of kalonji and are grown widely in whole india. The shape of seeds is triangular. It works as a best medicine and a wonderful spice. It is used for nice flavour in pickles.
What are kalonji seeds or nigella seeds?
Kalonji, also termed as nigella is a small black seed that grows on kalonji bushes in the south as well as south-western asia. The height of the plant is half to one meter. It has flowers of blue colour. The colour of seeds is black. It is chemically composed of 1.5% volatile oil and 40% non volatile oil. Some other constituents include organic acids, sugar, and some bitter substances which are of real use in the medication purpose.
Kalonji seed is used as a flavour and is used in various traditional foods. It is used as an herbal remedy in various ailments. The seed is also used in making oil. It is also used in treating skin problems.
Health benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds
- Kalonji seeds or nigella seeds constitute two very important ingredients named as nigella and melatin. These constituents have high medicinal power and great health benefits. Some of the important health benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds are:
- Benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds in preventing hair loss: using kalonji seeds when the hair gets dried is very effective. It helps in prevention of hair fall.
- Benefits in diabetes control: oil of kalonji seed is very useful in controlling the diabetes. Using mixture of one cup black tea and half spoon kalonji oil helps in prevention of diabetes.
- Helps remove acne: using kalonji seeds or nigella seeds in combination with lime juice and applying on the face helps in removal of acnes and pimples. It helps in nourishment of skin making it glow and prevents any kind of spots.
- Use kalonji seeds or nigella seeds to sharpen memory: one of the benefits of using kalonji seeds is it increases memory. Kalonji or nigella seeds increases the power and concentration of brain.
- Cures headaches: by rubbing kalonji oil on the forehead, headaches can be cured. Also the kalonji seeds are beneficial in treating migraine.
- Benefit of healthy heart: using kalonji oil with goat milk makes the heart functioning proper. Kalonji or nigella seeds is beneficial in preventing heart attacks.
- Treating asthma: intake of kalonji seeds with hot boiled water can be beneficial in treating problems of respiration and asthma.
- Increases eyesight and vision: kalonji seeds or nigela seeds are of great use in issues related to eyes. It cures diseases like blurred vision, swelling and watering of eyes.
- Cure arthritis: applying kalonji oil over joints is good in getting relief from joint pain and it helps in prevention of arthritis.
- Controls the blood pressure: kalonji seeds help in reducing blood pressure.
- Prevent cancer: kalonji seeds or nigella seeds are helpful in treating various types of cancer like blood cancer, throat cancer, and intestine cancer.
- Healthy kidney: oil of kalonji seeds helps in normal functioning of kidney. It helps in prevention of kidney stone formation.
- Strengthens the teeth: the seeds of kalonji or nigella help in treating the dental diseases like falling of teeth, bleeding of gums. It helps in increase of calcium in the body. It also helps in curing pain in teeth.
- Weight management benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds: by using mixture of kalonji oil with lukewarm water helps in reduction of extra unnecessary fat from the body.
- Control cough and cold with kalonji seeds or nigella seeds: the seeds help in curing cold and cough. Mixture of kalonji oil and honey prevents cold and helps in reducing sinus.
- Seeds of kalonji or nigella helps enhance facial beauty: using kalonji seeds with olive oil helps in getting a glowing skin. It makes the skin fresh and beautiful.
- Use kalonji to control acidity: mixture of ginger and kalonji oil helps in prevention of acidity and gas formation.
- Piles treatment: piles are a common problem nowadays due to wrong diets. Taking kalonji seeds with mehendi leaves can prevent the problem of piles. It helps to remove the problem of constipation.
- Burning micturition: people having problem with kidney suffers with micturition. It happens due to lack of water in the body. Kalonji seeds or nigella seeds help in relieving burning micturition.
- Avoid stomach pain: the seed reduces the effect of stomach pain. Taking the seed with milk helps in reduction of chest irritations.
- Avoid vomiting: using kalonji with coriander and mint removes the problem of nausea and vomiting.
- Beneficial in treating ear pain: using the heated kalonji oil and pouring it in ear solves the problem of pain in ears.
- Tumour solution: applying kalonji oil on affected parts remove the excess problem of tumour. Even the swelled parts can be treated by the seeds.
- Benefits of oil of kalonji seeds in treating cracked foot: using lime juice with kalonji oil twice a day is beneficial to solve problem related to hands and foot.
- Seeds of kalonji or nigella provides energy: it refits the body and removes all tiredness and haziness of body. If taken in combination with orange juice, it shows great results.
Hi My Age is 56 yrs) Postmenopausal with endometrial thickness 8 mm. Sometime spots only, sometime white discharge. Now TSH is 9. No hormone therapy taken. 1.Whether biopsy of Endo is must? 2.Risk factor of 8 mm thickness 3.Risk factor of BIOPSY? 4. Is there any other test other than biopsy to rule out cancer. 5. In high TSH (9) whether hormone medicine is prescribed or there are other medicines?
Hello I have a pain in my abdominal area and also sometime in lower .It has severe sometime. Tender to touch. During period and after periods it occur .Sometime it goes for 2 days. Sometimes vomiting also hppn. I can't cooperate VD the pain. The amount of bleeding is normal and periods last for 5_6 days. What to do .And tell me if I go for USG .How much it cost. What is the treatment for this.
Hello doctor from past few days I m.facing pain between my breast and stomach. Sometimes it become too high. It may be related to bones between breast And stomach. Please help.
If you thought it is easy to make your partner lose control in bed, you surely were mistaken. While love and care for one another happens to lay the foundation for any kind of physical expression, it, in no way, teaches you the precise art of seduction. Seduction again is the key to win over her mind and body. The first step towards consummation of your relationship could be made secure through a few basic tips on seduction.
Read up these tips to know how to seduce her best:
Going slow is a tried and tested way: Pouncing on the girl you like will take you nowhere. It might rather end her interest in you altogether. So instead of rushing through things, you must try to go slow. Take time to understand the person and also make efforts to value her likes and dislikes. Patience will help her open up to you like no other thing.
Feed her with the pill of attention: As says the prevalent stereotype, females love attention. Hence, listen to her intently while she speaks. Her habits and gestures might seem quirky to you but it also is a way to map the person you are with. So, never let her feel ignored or being taken lightly.
Make her feel comfortable while getting close: Constant feedback is a great means to develop your skills at seducing a girl. Your moves of warming up to a person may make her feel uncomfortable. Always give your partner a chance to speak out her preferences. While you like hugging your girl too tightly, she might be completely averse to it. In such a case you need to loosen up a bit.
Ensure your surroundings suit the mood: You cannot expect her to feel at home in a place that is either too dingy or public. The ambience is an important factor when you plan to build up physical intimacy. You must ensure the place you both are in is safe, clean and airy. Mild decorations could be the cherry on the cake. Also, partners should not be in a hurry.
- Rid yourself of bodily vices: When on a date and especially if there are plans of making out, you should put your best foot forward. Brush your teeth, remain clean and use deodorant to get rid of body odor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, I am Dr. Lokendra Tomar, weight loss, and wellness coach, I believe in sharing true knowledge so that you can take care of your own health and live a disease free life. I believe food is the best medicine. Pregnancy ke baad weight gain ek common issue hai. Aur weight gain mein cellulite ka develop hona who bhi bohut common hai. Cellulites kya hotey hai jo fat cells grow karti hai toh balloon ki tarah jab failne lagti hai unke beech ke blood cells squeeze ho jatey hai aur uss particular area mein blood circulation reduce ho jata hai, toh agar humey uss particular area se fat burn karna ho toh badi mushkkil hoti hai.
Toh kaun kaun se areas hai, the side of the thighs, thighs ke side ka area mein jo pouch bann jatey hai who bada mushkil ho jata hai. Aur dusra area hai, jaha pe cellulite zyada develop hota hai. Toh inn dono area se fat burn karne k liye ek chhota sa simple process hai jo aap ghar mein follow kar sakte hai aur who process hai massage ka. Jab aap massage karte hai toh yahan blood circulation imrpve karne mein madad milti hai. Toh massage kaise karna hai, yeh ek fat burning oil hai (displaying). Lipolyzer fat burning oil. Issey humey massage karna hai, aur kaise, clock wise and anti clock wise direction mein circular motion mein aise massage karengey, issey iss mein jo essential oils hai, vasodilator hotey hai, blood cells ko dilate karte hai, jab blood vessel dilate ho jayengey toh uss area mein jaha blood vessel jaha hai waha pe blood circulation improve ho jayega aur jab blood circulation badhega waha se fat remove hoga aur humara fat burning shuru ho jayega. Toh pehla massage karna aur dusra diet follows karna.
Diet kaisa, aisa diet jo hamara body ko fat burning mode mein le kr jaye. Toh diet mein zyada sugar humein avoid krna hai. Jitna zyada sugar diet mein hoga utna zyada fat deposit hota hai. Toh sugar kam karna hai matlab low carbohydrate diet pattern follow karna hai. Low carbohydrate diet pattern follow karey sath mein oil massage karey toh apka cellulite bhi remove hoga aur particular shaping jo aap chahtey hai who bhi apko mil jayengi.
Toh aap pregnancy ke baad agar weight loss karna chahta hai toh mujhse online consult kar sakte hai Lybrate pe yah aap mujhe personally visit kar sakte hai.