Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam KapoorYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year's old I hv two daughters and I miss my period ths month and my pregnancy test is negative and I hv White discharge .Is am pregnant.
My wife getting heavy stomach pain during periods time can anybody help is there any reason for that.
I am having irregular periods undergone sonography report is normal, my doctor prescribed oosure for conceiving but I don't have pcos is it safe to take this tablet because I don't have pcos.
Doctor I am 30 years old married woman. Me n my husband both r physically fit. My husband is working 3 pm to 2 am in mnc. We r trying for baby for 2 years. Can night shift be a reason for no succession in conceiving?
Ageing is always traumatic. One gets weaker, develops wrinkles and falls prey to degenerative changes and diseases. But cosmetic science has one or two useful tricks up its arm to make one's face look young and full, even when age is playing catch up-like cheek implants.
These are also ideal for thin-faced people looking to acquire a rounded facial profile.
Other Cosmetic Options For a Fuller Face:
We all know that there is a loss of fat, especially from the cheek area due to ageing. This leads to a flattening and hollowing out of this part with wrinkle folds also becoming very prominent.
Fat grafting where fat from the same patient is grafted under the skin in cheek area to give one a fuller looking face, injectable fillers and facelift, a surgery in which excess skin is cut off, tightening the face and rejuvenating it, are some of the options available.
However, fat grafting can distort facial features, fillers are temporary and face lift is a big surgery. Hence synthetic cheek implants using silicone are becoming very popular these days.
More About Cheek Implants:
Cheek implants vary widely not only in shape and style but also in the material with which they are made. Solid implants made of silicone and polyethene, like the ones which were used in breast augmentation, are quite popular today.
Cheek implant surgery usually takes about 30 to 45 minutes. A cut is made either inside the upper lip or through the lower eyelid. A pocket is formed here and the implant is inserted. This is held by muscles, stitches or natural screws.
The inside of the mouth is then stitched up.
The incidence of things going wrong are less but the downside of this procedure is that one may have to get cheek implants again and again based on one’s rate of ageing. Silicone is also not a completely safe material. One may also develop infections which require implant removal. Implant migration can also happen and will require a removal. Bone resorption (bone loss) has also been reported below solid facial implants.
Some cosmetic surgeons also opine that fat grafting gives a more natural-looking fullness to the cheek area than synthetic implants.
We advise that one tries out non-surgical options like injectible fillers first before going for cheek implants and consult a reputable surgeon.
Another thing to keep in mind is that one may have to go for cosmetic removal of under-eye hollows, jowls and nasolabial folds around the nose, along with silicone cheek implants. These 3 areas become more pronounced with age and it’s very important to focus on them first before getting implants. If this is not done, the face can take on a very artificial look.
Fibroid size of uterus is non-harmful till what size, my sis is 10cm, not willing for surgery, is it an emergency.?
Hello, I am married for 3 years plus not conceived yet .Have PCOS! And I am hypothyroidism having tsh Taking thyronorm 50 mg daily. Age is 29 years ht is 5 ft 5 inches wt 70 kg .dr has given folic acid having daily one in night since more than a year! Mu. Husband semen analysis is absolutely normal and I have done 3 iui too not successful. Also I did SHG test all are normal in ovaries. Doctor told to do weight loss if possibly or laparoscopy but I have fear of surgery! will it help by taking medications. As I do have lots of black spots and acne face prone. If I take medication for acne then baby conceiving not possible due to medicine reactions in blood. Please help as we both are planning for baby.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.
I am 24 years married female I had a frequent urine n cold cough little fever headache n back pain. Mine last periods date is 4 th. Is this early pregnancy? Wat should I do?
Mujhe is baar periods ni hue lekin brown colour ka kuch discharge hota h kabhi kabhi or pet bhi fulta ja raha hai.
One lady of my relation aged 30 year old is suffering from fibroid in uterus, what is the best solution for this?
Hi I am 32 weeks pregnant I had done urine test routine. Pus cells: 6-8hpf, epithelial cells: 8-10 hpf, albumin: traces, crystals: urinate. Is this is UTI it is danger for me, please give me solution for this.
There is no dearth of people out there who operate with other people with negative and bad behaviour. You may find them within your family, neighbour, workplace, associates and friends too. When you have to deal with the negative behaviour of the people every day or you when you cannot avoid them, then they will possibly make your life miserable. Today Psychologist & Relationship Counsellor Shivani Misri Sadhoo shares some important tips to deal with people's unpleasant behaviour effectively.
Psychologist Sadhoo shares that when someone exhibits destructive, mean or otherwise non-caring behaviour, they are usually acting out from something going on with them, not with you. They may say it is about you – “Oh, you make me SO mad!” – but the reality is that people who manifest these negative behaviours are showing an outward display of inward pain or hurt.
It is true that it is not easy to remember that the other person is in pain when he/she is yelling at you, trying to undermine you, being unnecessarily nasty, and/or ignoring you. However, if you don’t recognise that they are in pain, you will be at the biggest loss, their pain actually becomes your pain, you will keep thinking as to how to deal with them next time, you will think about saying just the right thing to knock them off.
In other words, your mind and your attention will be drawn to the person’s negative behaviour. The problem here is that the other person behaiour doesn’t change. Your attempts to say “just the right thing” won’t shift their unhappiness within themselves (unless you are a trained therapist). So the cycle continues. They act badly, you react and feel bad, and nothing changes.
Next time you encounter someone’s bad behaviour, realise that you can own your reactions and actions, and can actually shift the dynamic and lessen the sting inflicted by the negative person. It takes work and it isn’t easy, but if you are game, try these five steps next time you encounter the difficult ones:
1. Seek to understand. When you first time experience a bad behaviour, instead of wasting your mental energy on pain , anger and emotions, ask yourself: “Is there something else at work here?” You typically react to the bad behaviour; instead, simply pause to ask what’s underneath the bad behaviour. Some negative actions require compassion, which mostly are loathed to give when they have been injured somehow.
2. Do Analysis. Instead of just reacting and then trying to find a pal with whom you can share what has happened and tell all the bad words about the person’s bad behaviour, take a moment to act like a detective and analyse the situation with facts and data: “My boss always yells, he seems to like to yell about everything, perhaps that’s what he thinks is the desired way of talking to juniors and delegate or assign work. I am not here to change him nor I have the time to do so, so let me just finish my work instead of focusing on the behaviour.
3. Identify the impact. If your sister in law is just an unhappy and a rude person, but it doesn’t really affect anything in your life? If someone is negative toward you, and it doesn’t really impact you, just let it go. Let her stay happy in her world and you in yours.– just walk away, and get on with your day.
4. Giving up the desire to win: Yes, this one is extremely difficult, especially in personal relationships when you know you are “right”. Fighting to win doesn’t actually benefit anyone. It just leaves negative feelings in its wake and makes things worst for the future. So the intelligence is not in repeatedly trying to prove your point and wasting your time and energy, just learn to walk away.