Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelam
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NeelamYour feedback matters!
Vegetables have always been an integral part of every healthy meal, as they contain nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, which ensure smoothness of skin and prevent wrinkles.
Here are some of those veggies, which would help you maintain your youthful, healthy appearance and visage. Read more to find out about them:
- Broccoli: Make sure you have a generous portion of this vegetable when you are on a meal as this green cruciferous vegetable is stuffed with phytonutrients, which reduce inflammation and also help preventing lung cancer and stomach cancer. They also contain essential nutrients which help in cell repair and help to slow down the aging process.
- Spinach: Spinach is your go to food if you want you to retain your hard earned muscle tone. Studies indicate that spinach helps in strengthening your muscles. It contains magnesium, more than any other food item per serving. It helps to maintain muscle definition and nerve function as well as regulates blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Kale: Kale is full of vitamin K, which is very essential for blood coagulation and preventing internal hemorrhaging. It is also essential to maintain the strength of your bones as you age. Studies have shown that Kale also helps to prevent prostate cancer. Consume it cooked to maximize its benefits.
- Onions: Onions are very helpful in preventing and resolving your stomach trouble. It prevents the growth of H. pylori bacteria, which causes ulcers, gastritis and gastric cancer. Unfortunately deep fried onion rings do not count. Garlic and tea, other food items, which are rich in flavonoid are some other alternatives, which you can go for.
- Eggplant: Eggplants are rich in Nasunin, a nutrient which helps in the anti-aging process and helps prevent cancer as well. Eggplants also help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Red Bell Pepper: Red bell peppers contain vitamin C, which triggers the production of white blood cells that fight against germs and bacteria. Consuming a diet, which is rich in vitamin C helps to lessen wrinkles because it helps in the production of collagen.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"
How to Get a Bigger Penis and Harder Erections Without Exercises or Devices
Do you want to add inches to your penis?
Trust me, you are not alone. It's not a big secret that most men are unhappy with the size of their manhood and would love to have a few extra inches added to it.
Most men think that a bigger penis can help their women get more pleasure during intercourse. Though experts do not agree with this, a lot of women think that a longer penis can definitely increase pleasure. Not just this, a longer and thicker penis is also big turn on for most of such women.
Thankfully, penis enlargement is not a myth anymore. As a matter of fact, it is now possible to increase your penis size even without dangerous pumps and exercise routines.
Stretching devices are quite popular and they can help add inches to your penis girth and length. These devices are also called penis extenders and work on the principle of tissue expansion. Once you wear such a device on your penis, it exerts pressure slowly along the length of your penis and this expands the blood holding chambers of your penis or Corpora Cavernosa over time.
This is a slow drawn process and is takes a couple of months to add a few extra inches to your penis. However, the results are permanent. One of the most serious drawback of such devices is that they can lead to penile injury when used incorrectly. Not just this, local or substandard devices can lead to permanent tissue damage and can even make you impotent for life.
This is why, I do not recommend using such devices.
Yet another method of increasing penis size is with the help of exercises that are called Jelqs and Squeezes. Though such exercises can also be effective, you could injure your penis if you do them incorrectly.
One of the best and most effective ways to increase your penis size is with the help of natural pills that contain growth factors.
Such pills a big deviation from other male enhancement pills in the market. These pills not only increases testosterone production in the body but also increases HGH secretion naturally and safely.
A potent mix of ingredients stimulates growth in your penis by expanding the blood holding chambers.
Deer Antler Velvet is a powerful ingredient that comprises of growth factors that are even more potent than Insulin Growth Factor IGF1.
Studies have shown that Deer Antler Velvet along with other natural ingredients such as tribulus terrestris, yohimbe bark extract, l-arginine, horny goat weed, maca, ginkgo biloba etc. can stimulate penis growth.
Such pills cannot double your penis length but they can definitely add a few more inches safely and effectively. Most men have been able to gain up to 3 inches in penile length with the help of such pills within a few months.
Another benefit of such pills is that they can help increase blood flow to the penis too. This not only boosts your libido or sex drive but also helps you achieve instant and hard erections every time that you get intimate with your woman.
Herbs like horny goat weed, maca and ginkgo biloba work by increasing nitric oxide production in your body. Nitric oxide acts as a catalyst and helps smooth penile muscles relax so that blood vessels can dilate or expand, resulting in increased blood flow to the penis. This makes your penis hard and stiff.
Yet another benefit of such pills is that they can help increase your staying power too so that you can last longer in bed.
Furthermore, such pills can also help you recover quickly after ejaculation so that you can enjoy multiple sex sessions at a time. Good quality pills do not have negative side effects.
If a girl want to do sex before or after her periods to periods shuru hona ka kitne din pehle sa sex nahin karna chahiye or periods khatam hona ke kitne din baad mai sex karna chahiye please reply fast. I asking this because I have my marriage in june.
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
• One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
• The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
• Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
• The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
• The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.
I and my gf had unprotectuve sex a day before her periods. On 17th she got late for her periods. On 19th it started.After her periods she was having lot of white discharge and thigh pain.She checked twice with the home pregnancy tester. It was negative. I am concerned whether she is pregnant? please help me out.
I have sex with my gf before her period start, her date is 26 nd I sex at 24, now she have period, is there any chance of pregnancy? please help me.
I have pcos. And a gall bladder operation before 1 and half years. Can I go to gym? Can I do skipping?
I had sex with my husband yesterday (15th april) and I finished my period cycle on 5th of april. Its only 1 year completed of our married life and we both were not prepared mentally to conceive a baby right now. We have used condom during our intercourse. And the number of condoms he used to cover his penis is 2. He injected for 2 times and pulled out. But he hadn't ejaculated for a very long time. He got his fluid after we had fingering. I stopped him doing sex after he injected twice and pulled me. I am extremely worried about that whether there is a chance of getting pregnant or do I need to take birth control pills. He used his hands for fingering into my vagina without washing them. Please do respond at the earliest. I am having a little bit of abdominal pain right now.(the condom slipped once while he pulled the penis out of the vagina. Is loose motions in this case are the earliest sign of being pregnant? He was not in direct contact with penis due to condom protection. As per my case I am facing lower abdominal pain and frequent urination from 27th of april i. E today. Am I pregnant?
I am pregnant 8 weeks. Previously, I had an abortion in June 2016 (bleeding/no growth of foods find in ultrasound). Now, At this time, following tests is conducted by Doctor (Gyeno). *Antiphospholipid antibody IGG- 38.18 GPL U/ml IGM- 16.66 MPL U/ml *Anti cardiolipin IGG - 41.13 GPL U/ml IGM - 18.01 MPL U/ml Above results are out of range. *Prothrombin Time -12 second *International Normalized Ratio- 1 Above results are in normal range. I want to know that Based on above test results, is there I need blood thinning treatment during pregnancy because Dr. Giving Following treatment to me:- -Ecosprin 75 mg (daily) - Clexane injection, low molecular weight heparin (0.4 ml/40 mg)(daily), both for 8 months. Also, please tell me if bones (me & my baby) becomes weak with blood thinning medicines?
Health benefits of mangoes
Here is why our mothers and grandmothers have been raving about the king of fruits.
1. Prevent cancer
• consuming mangoes every day is a delicious way to make you immune to cancer.
• mangoes contain abundant quantities of antioxidant elements.
• terpenoids, carotenoids, polyphenols, ascorbic acid and gallic acid prevent breast, colon, prostrate and several kinds of cancer.
• mangoes are gifted with unique compounds that cannot be found in any other fruits.
• mangiferin compound present in mangoes is another reason for the fruit’s anti-cancer properties. This compound inhibits the growth of cancer and tumour cells.
2. Immunity booster
• mangoes are a rich source of beta-carotone and vitamin a. These carotenoids improve your overall health and make you resistant to bacteria and viruses. They fight free radicals and prevent them from harming your organs, thus, reducing the probability of falling sick.
3. Maintains cholestrol levels
• mangoes contain an increased level of vitamin c and pectin that maintains cholesterol the right way.
• significant amount of potassium present I mangoes regulates blood pressure and heart rate.
4. Enhances your sex life
• rightly called the aphrodisiac fruit, mangoes help in regulating sex hormones and boost sex drive.
• the presence of vitamin e helps in improving men’s virility and increases the production of histamine that’s cardinal for men to reach orgasm.
•the presence of potassium, magnesium and other vital nutrients boost libido. The combination of betacarotene and vitamin a is known to prevent sperm damage.