Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NeelamYour feedback matters!
My wife is 34 weeks pregnant. All healthy only. Scan reports all normal only. Suddenly in 34 weeks she started bleeding. Doctors said baby died in stomach only so how this.
Hello doctor, Am 8 months pregnant. Its my 2nd marriage. I don?t have family support. Am consider as 2nd wife. My husband was take care of well. Suddenly he got mind diversion with his old college girl friend. I had advised him very calmly. But he didn?t listen. Now he is taking advantage and saying its my life, I can live as my wish. I felt too much of stress. After few months, his girl friend had fight with him. She left him permanent. They just spoke and chat over mobile. Because she is living in abroad with her family. She realized situation and she left him suddenly. But my husband felt that, he will not get anything until he stay with me. He feel negativity towards me. He become too depressed person. Oneday he told, his mother ask him to go Sabari malai. So he told me, ? I want to go sabari malai. Also I need to be separate for sometime?. He took work from home for 3 months. Before leaving from here he told, ? I need some peace. I need change. I want to go to my friend home and I ll get back here after 2 days?. I said ok to him. Because I can sense his depressive mind state. So I agreed. 2 days left I called him regard his return date. He didn?t respond proper. After 5 days again I called he scolded me. He ask me to focus my career and pregnancy. When he was good with me he didn?t even allow me to walk little distance. He used to feed me food daily. But when this girl enter his full mind get diverted and changed. Now he could?t recover from her memories. Because of that, he is not realizing my position. Am now alone. He is saying he is having some other family problem. He can not b with me. Go to years parents place. Am trying to make him no family ll entertain all these. But he is not listening anything. Doctor am so scared of night. I could?t sleep proper. Am missing him. Now he is in native. I seriously don?t know he ll come or not. doctor can you please clarify regard his mind state? Will he come back to me for my delivery? Once he see his baby means he will not go away from me. Please help me to handle him. I need your good suggestion to make him understand my position.
What do for regular periods she is facing problems irregular or late periods. What type of food should take for regular periods.
Hi my husband always want To sex me is it harmful? and my husband also put one finger in my vagina is it harmful?
While science might suggest that with age, one’s libido takes a nose dive, it does not necessarily have to be this way all the time. Here are a bunch of reasons why sexual intimacy and pleasuring your partner can be phenominal in your thirtirs:
You only get better with age: Sex is like wine, it just gets better with age. When you compare the sex in your teenage years to the sex in your 20s, you will have your answer. You were probably more nervous in those teen years, but in the 20s when you libido was at the optimum level, your confidence increased by scores.
Asking for what you want gets easier: This comes from maturity. The older you get, your approach towards sex becomes more mature. You get more comfortable to ask for what you want and you have a better chance of really knowing what you want out of a person.
More confidence: You are 30. You are probably settled and know exactly what you are doing with your life. And it is a well known fact that you look your best in your 30s. This ought to give you the boost you need.
You can laugh it off: Sex can get awkward sometimes. It is not the most pleasant of things. And funny things can happen. With experience you get to know it. And you are in a better position to laugh off things, because you are simply more mature about it and you find the humour in it.
Experience: At certain jobs, people will probably give a passing glance to your qualifications and concentrate more on your experience in that field. The same applies to sex. The more experienced you are, the better you get at the job. Your approach towards sex will be more mature emotionally as well as physically.
Gets easier to stand up for what you want: In your 30s, your patience level may fizzle out. You concentrate more on the things you want rather than putting up with things that never interested you in the first place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
My gf had taken abortion pills last month on 16th. Then bleeding lasted for 8 days. But in this month her periods have not come yet. She has also taken pregnancy test and it's negative. From last 3-4 days she has some white discharge from her vagina which is not thick and does not have any smell. Is it normal to have white discharge or is it a sign of pregnancy or infection. What steps should we take.
Hi I am taking Novelon 21 day pill from june. Missed second last doubled with the last, break of 6 days from 2-7 july. Menses from 5-7july. New pack from 8th july. Protected intercourse but condom used thrice on 9th july (first timw intercourse) Next fully protected on 14th july (last intercourse) Missed 21st july pill doubled 22nd july night. Light bleeding on 22nd july morning (breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed?) Pill ended on 28th july menses from 1-6 aug. Negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks all negative hpt done with first morning urine with different brands. No pills or intercourse after 1-6aug. Periods due on 1st sept as it dint came did a usg and hcg beta on 8th sept (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from last intercourse) Hcg was 0.11 and usg shows pcod (no mention of pregnancy) Dr. Prescribed deviry 2 tab for 5 days for withdrawal bleed. But after taking just a single dose bleeding started from 11-16th sept. It was heavy. On 21st sept morning when I woke up I can feel my pelvic bone in the front (can it be due to exercises like crunches leg rise etc with weight loss? I was 72 in july 70 in aug and now I am almost 68 kgs) and after continuous touching I made it hurt. Scared went for usg on 21st sept (12 weeks ftom first and 11 weeks from lasr intercourse) Usg only showed bulky ovaries with pcod. I asked him if my uterus was normal he said its absolutely normal. Usg was transabdominal. Finally ve taken an hpt with first morning urine at almost 12 weeks 6 days. And its negative. Can their still be risk of pregnancy? My menses was due on 11th october and it is now delayed by 6 days now I did not have any intercourse after 14th july. M not experiencing any pms symptoms. Moreover egg white cervical mucus is seen throughout the cycle. M I ovulating? Moreover m gaining weight. Is their any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to redo hpt or BHCG test? M I 100% safe?
Hello sir. I delivered a baby on. April. 9th In c section operation Just want to know from when I can have intercourse with my husband using protection.
Mere periods reguler hote h 4-5 din tak .mera weight 67 h .mujhe thyriod h Tsh 5.8 hai .sonografy me pata chala ovary me toda swelling hai .to Dr. ne pcod hai bol diya .mujhe ye puchna tha ki swelling ko pcod bolte h .kya isse baby concieve karne me problm hogi. Dr. ka kahna h mera weight jyada h isliye baby concieve me prblm ho rahi h .hum log last 4 month se baby plan kar rah h.
It is one of the most common expressions around, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. As apples have properties that no other natural product or fruit has and its advantages have been demonstrated over time.
It is possible to get these benefits from different other fruits, however; an apple combines everything and makes it easier. It has been proved again and again that if it is not straightforward, simple and quick, individuals will not deal with their well-being. Hence, here is a very simple way to be healthy. This is how an apple tends to keep the doctor away:
- Apples contain Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect your immune system. Many individuals who need Vitamin C in their diet have poor healing and tend to get injured effortlessly. Apple contains vitamin C in abundance and hence, are of great help.
- Prevent heart diseases: The reason it can prevent both coronary illness and cardiovascular diseases is because apples are rich in flavonoid. Flavonoids are additionally known for their cancer prevention qualities.
- Low in calories: A normal sized apple has between seventy to hundred calories. Eating an apple when craving sweet or chocolate can make the craving vanish since apple itself contains sugar, yet gives you just one-quarter of the calories.
- Pectin: Pectin is a type of dissolvable fibre that brings down both pulse and glucose levels. It can likewise bring down the levels of LDL, which is the bad cholesterol in the body. Pectin, as different types of fibre, keeps up the strength of the digestive system. Apples are a fantastic source of pectin.
- Boron: A supplement found in abundance in apples, boron strengthens solid bones and a sound brain.
- Phenols: Apples contain phenols, which affect cholesterol. It decreases the bad cholesterol and builds up the good cholesterol. They keep LDL cholesterol from transforming into oxidised LDL, an extremely risky type of cholesterol, which can be destructive.
- Avoids tooth decay: Tooth decay is a contamination that truly harms the structure of your teeth, which is formed because of bacteria. The juice of the apples has properties that can kill up to eighty percent of those bacteria.
- Shields your brain from infection: This is something many individuals do not have the foggiest idea about. When you consider that your brain makes you the person you are, it gives you a rational point of view. Apple has substances called phytonutrients and these phytonutrients prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinsonis.
- Healthier lungs: People who eat five apples or more every week have brought down their respiratory problems like asthma.
- Forestall Cancer: Cancer tends to form in different areas and organs of the body and spreads later on. Apples focus on different tumours, for example, colon growth, prostate disease and breast cancer in ladies. Hence, its positive effects are not just limited to one type of cancer.
So grab an apple right away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
We are planning to children today I have my first day of period and I have 4 days bleeding. What is the right time to conceive, diet and precautions (menstral time period 28-30days) please give me the valuable suggestion for me sir.
My periods is not regular the last it started was 6 months back and then recently around november 2nd I got my periods. Kindly suggest what to do.
Does the pregnancy test kits work with urine collected any time of day or any special time collection required. I have tested my wife at evening but result negative. Pls suggest after how much day passed after missed period the test will work?
My period date starting date is 15 july 16 and ending date is17 th july. What will be my ovulation period.
My wife missed her proper monthly periods and after her 16th week she got her pregnancy tests done and it came positive in spite of her being bleeding once between those weeks. And we are not prepared or ready to go for another as this was unplanned. Please advise.
Traditionally, the use of honey stretches back to time immemorial. It is still considered one of the most precious gifts of nature to mankind. Modern research also suggests that honey has unique medicinal and nutritional properties. Honey should be incorporated in your daily diet as it is one food which is naturally beneficial for your overall health and does have any side effects.
Following are the traditional uses of honey, according to ayurveda:
1. Prevents anemia: Honey contains high amounts of iron, manganese and copper which are very essential for building hemoglobin. According to ancient texts, honey is a traditional cure as well as prevention for anemia as it helps in maintaining the optimum level of red blood corpuscles and hemoglobin.
2. Promotes eye health: Honey has been used to treat various eye diseases since ancient times. It is known to improve vision with daily application. It is an effective cure against diseases like conjunctivitis, trachoma or even something as minor as eye itching. It is also beneficial to treat glaucoma in the early stages.
3. Skin care: Ancient texts on ayurveda mention that external application of honey is effective in curing sores or other wounds. It works like an antiseptic and helps to soothe pain and hastens the healing process. It is also used to treat skin burns or carbuncles.
4. Cure for coughs: Honey is extremely useful in treating coughs. It works as a demulcent which aids in soothing the swollen mucous membrane present on the upper respiratory tract. It relieves you from irritating coughs and associated symptoms like frequent spurts of cough while talking and difficulty in swallowing. It is a chief ingredient in ayurvedic cough syrups for the same reason. You can also try honey gargles to relieve pain from throat inflammation.