Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Maine apni gf k sath sex kiya periods finish hone k 2 din baad January mei or 17 ko February mei date aani thi chaiye thi q ki January mei bhi 17 ko aai thi but ab tk date nhi aai to kya she is pregnant please tell me.
My cousin is married from 3 years but dnt have baby till now and I am giving information about there this month scan. Scan shows that uterus is normal nulliparous/nongravid size and is anteverted and anteflexed in the midline. Myometrium is normal. Endometrium is unusually thin and the total combined thickness of both layers of endometrium is 2 mm. Both ovaries are very small and poorly visible and devoid of follicles. The right ovary is 20 mm×17 mm and left ovary is 16×8 mm and menses come only pills and I want to know that she can get pregnant in future with these complications plzzzz help usss and give us a fair solution.
I have a son of 1 year old. Now I want another child after 5 or 8 years. What can I do as my husband is very strict and he is not agreed that I can take any medicine for a gap between the two child. He is also not allowing me to keep copper T. I am not very good in english but I hope that you will understand my problem and you give me right suggestion Thanks.
Hello Doctor, My question is does sex effects ovarian cyst of 8.3 cm. Can sex effect as twist or rupture of cyst? Please help me. Is there any way that I can have sex and my cyst will not be twist.
My weight is 84 kg. Height is 5.3. I am 4 weeks pregnant. Please tell me my weight will not affect my baby?
Hello dctr, today I checked with prega news and I found I m pregnant because the result is positive, we both are in depression she is 17 days pregnant we are confused because everyone gives different solution. Her last date was on 7th jan we had sex on 22 jan then 5th feb both times we use unwanted 72. Her next date should be on 7th feb but she missed that please help us what to do in this situation someone suggest mt pill is best in this situation. But I read about this mt pill it is painable and lot of bleeding happen. Problem is that she have to go home we are from the region we can not tell our parents about this tell me that is she can work normally after taking mt pill or not pregnancy is of only 17 days.
I had my periods few days back. They were irregular and happened for 2-3 days. Today, white liquid is coming out of my nipples and they are paining. Is it cancer?
I already asked that my friends first sex Because his gf asking whether it is painful or not Anything like oils are used for easy inserting of male organ. Please tell.
My friend is fatty. She is suffering from pcos. Her main fat is on neck. Its really dark from the sides & very fatty. Doctor says it may be because of thyroid but actually its not. How she can get rid of it?
My Friends problem is that to his gf on day of period she didn't get on time on this month, what may be the reason, before present month in past they had a intercourse, is it a reason for that. And for not getting period on time, she is worried, an scared also. So please suggest some Solution.
I am 25 years old and had a c-section 7 months back. Till now there are no periods. But 15 days back had an unprotected sex. Is there any chance of pregnancy if so when to have a pregnancy test at home.
Whether you have a headache due to cold, stress or lack of sleep, here are some remedies to help you deal with a headache:
Take a nap: sleeping for a short while help to reduce headaches. However take care not to oversleep as it can aggravate the headache. A nap of 15-30 minutes is sufficient.
Practice breathing exercises: take slow deep breaths. Inhale and exhale slowly. This helps to ease out the discomfort caused due to the headache.
Head massage: massages are known to be effective in curing headaches. Gently massage your temples with your fingers in a circular motion. Also, gently tap your fingers on your forehead.
Aromatherapy: sniffing some aromatic oils can not only reduce headache but also uplift your mood. Essential oils of lavender, ylang ylang, sandalwood and vanilla are beneficial in soothing your stress away.
Actually partner's this month menses starts from 11th to 15July. We did intercourse on 19th July with safe, but not sure about the condom which I used whether it was leaked or not. So I got fear about this. Last 2 days she has a pain in her stomach. On 22July a white liquid with blood comes from her vagina. She is saying as usual It will come before and after periods. Is this a symptom of get pregnancy. Do she want to take any medicine, how to check, what are the symptoms for pregnancy. How to find the symptoms. Please help me to prevent from this. Thanks.
I had sex many a times. But the fact is that I get tired after a while doing missionary position. please suggest something to improve this and some tips on spicing my sex life.Please tell.
Hi I m 26 years female I hv notice before few months my vagina inside I feel lump of piece my period is not come same date nd many time my vaginal area is swelling nd itching Dr. pls help wht is my problem. That is cervical cancer?
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term to refer to the phenomenon of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment known as melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends upon the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. When the skin gets darker, it is called hyperpigmentation and when the discolouration of the skin takes place or white patches are formed on the skin, it is called hypopigmentation.
Skin pigmentation can be tackled by certain home based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. A mixture of milk and honey peels off the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyper-pigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face Mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun screen: It is important to guard your skin from the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful for our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin.
Below given are some of the common products used in medical treatment of hyperpigmentation:
- IPL (Photofacial) - Treatment with intense pulsed light, or a Photofacial, is frequently recommended by doctors to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Chemical peel - A TCA peel or deeper phenol peel are also used to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Laser Peel - A variety of laser resurfacing treatments may be performed to reduce hyperpigmentation. CO2 lasers and fractional lasers are popular choices for skin resurfacing.
- Topical skin lightening products - Products containing skin lightening ingredients, such as hydroquinone, retinoids, kojic acid, and Vitamin C are often used to reduce hyperpigmentation.
Medical treatment is combined with procedures to get faster results.