Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Neelam Bala

General Physician, Delhi

0 at clinic
Dr. Neelam Bala General Physician, Delhi
0 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Neelam Bala
Dr. Neelam Bala is a popular General Physician in Dilshad Garden, Delhi. He is currently associated with Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital in Dilshad Garden, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Neelam Bala on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital

Department Of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dilshad Garden. Landmark: University College of Medical Science, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
0 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Neelam Bala

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

After doing sexual intercourse with my wife I feel cramps in my legs specially calf muscles (lower part of knees) and body pain is also observed what are the reasons for this pain please suggest suitable medication ayurveda homeopathic or allopathic.

B.Sc(hons), Physics, B.H.M.S., PGDIT (software Engg)
Homeopath, Delhi
Take kali bichrom 30 daily 3 doses at 3 hrs interval for 3 days. Fruit juice daily 2 times report me on 3rd day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 24 year old male. I have a snoring problem. I snore each time I fall asleep. I also used an app to check my snoring and it showed me that I snore about 75%-80% of the time I fall asleep. I smoke but I don't drink.

ENT Specialist, Chennai
Rightly advised: 1) seek ent consultation to rule out any local pathology 2) get polysomnogram done to rule out sleep apnoea - whether central or peripheral 3) try to reduce your weight 4) most important: - quit smoking - to prevent further damage to your burnt upper respiratory tract.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Today I have so much pain in my middle head and I had take so much rest but still its pain.

General Physician, Mumbai
Check your eye sight for refractive error and we also have to rule out sinusitis or migrane as the cause of headache after clinical examination.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have prob in my ear .any time I have clean my ear some pain inside so not proper clean my ear.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello lybrate-user, do not clear your ear, the pain in ear is due to cleaning, so leave it as it is cos the shape of ear is such type by nature that it cleans up automatically and need not required any cleaning, if needed than consult your ent surgeon only. Good luck and take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Ring worm bahut ho rahe h aur 6 month ho gaye sahi nhi ho pa rhe h .kaun se drugs use kare?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Apply panderm plus ointment twice daily for (1-2 week) 2. Take one tablet of levocetrizine (5 mg) at bed time if itching is severe 3.Thoroughly dry the area after taking bath and keep it dry and sweat free. Apply candid powder in the affected area 4.Use loose cotton under wear instead of tight synthetic one 5. Change the under wear daily and use clean and washed one 6.Maintain personal hygiene 7.consult skin specialist for further advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hey I have fiver what I am doing this time please give me solution and am a student. Sir I am busy this time please suggest me to what should i do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg, one tablet sos upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest 4. If no relief do blood examination like CBC, Widal/ Typhidot test, Blood for mp and Dengue antigen(NS1) test after consulting doctor5. Consult for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter is 8 yrs old she suffers from cold in every 2 month feeling breathless at time of severe cold, as she suffering from all this at a age of 3 yrs, we are already consulting a homeopathic, now she is better but still not resolve, as she getting affected cold in every 2 month, kindly help me out.

MD - Paediatrics, MBBS
Pediatrician, Tumkur
It is an allergic problem. No much idea about homeopathy. Best way is to avoid possible allergens like dust mite, pollen etc. Show to a pediatrician who is experienced in treating allergic problems.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 38 years man. I am facing a problem, my stool is not getting cleared. Whenever I take some food after few minutes pressure creates to clear stool and it comes out into many soft pieces. What is the problem.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Avoid outside spicy and fried food. Walk about 3-5 kms daily. There should be gap of 2hrs after dinner and sleep. Small and frequent meals is of help chew your food properly at time of lunch and dinner. Keep your blood sugar controlled. Raise your bed about 4" from headend side. Get your gastroendoscopy done. Tab nexpro-l 1 tab empty stomach.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I have allergy of dust morning when I wake up I am sneezing to much and nose flow.

DNB(Respiratory Diseases), MBBS
Pulmonologist, Jabalpur
Avoid dust, strong smells like perfumes, deos, aggarbatti etc and mosquito coils along with regular washing of bedcover and pillow cover in hot water and drying in sun also putting door mats or carpets etc in sun every few days to kill housedust mites.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I have gone through chockinguniya disease and now also I have whole body pain. What to do? Please help me.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do consult neuro physio and take ift and laser therapy for joint pain in the body followed by mobilisation exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a sex problem. Im not feeling josh when I see a secret movie nd other what to I do.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Homeopathy medicines help in increasing sex desire in male , strengthen penis in natural way , improving sex time , prolonge sex , curing impotency by any complication , prolonge ejaculation , give sexual power .treat any complication related sex in male . It has no any side effect because it is natural medicine...consult me for homoepathic treatment for permanent cure
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

At the time of sleeping my mom feel like someone talking around .so she can't sleep at night. Why this happens?

MBBS, MD, Fellowship in Intergrative medicine
Integrated Medicine Specialist, Kochi
The causes of lack of sleep are many. There is no use of treating the symptoms alone by putting a band aid fix. You have to treat the cause. A detailed history and lab tests are needed to pin point the cause. U cannot fix your health without fixing your diet. Please visit my website and get educated. If interested take a consult with me and Ican fix things with nutrition and life style changes with minimal or no medication.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir before two years I have affected by bipolar Affective disorder and suffering from it what should I do for it currently I am an engineer in ntpl. Give me suggestions.

General Physician, Mumbai
Apart from taking ongoing treatment take Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and tablet vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months and than review with your treating doctor
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a cricketer. I masturbate once in a week. Is it OK or should I stop masturbating.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
You level of masturbation is fine and will not cause any harm. Masturbation is not really bad; it is the addiction to it that is bad. Not even the number of years is a problem but the frequency and compulsiveness to do it is to be considered for its ill-effects. At your age you may feel it difficult and it can become addictive if you have alone time, if you obsess about it, and if you are not into relationships. The problem with addiction to this is that you may go on to prefer masturbation to heterosexual contact, even when you are married. That obviously would be an insult to your wife and will lead to a lot of conflict. Heterosexual contact is very wholesome and the physiology is made exactly for penile and vaginal contact. You will instead enjoy a poor replica of this and not know or care for the difference. The second thing that can happen with addiction is that it will become compulsive and will have no boundaries or limits, since it can be done all by yourself, whenever, wherever, and however too. The big problem a lot of children get into is the guilt around this. A useful way to discharge the energy is to get into contact games, or exercises, or even hobbies to channelize it. Also you should not spend too much time alone, and you need to keep your mind occupied with other interesting things and a lot of socializing. Even if you are not interested in marriage, for whatever reasons, it will help you to get into a friendship with a girl and enjoy the relationship where there will be a lot of excitement when you fall in love. Right now your hormones may be very active and your physiological apparatus is primed and ready for sexual stimulation. But because of your age and even otherwise it is important to develop good control and not feed into your impulses. Keeping yourself occupied and living a healthy social life are the keys to manage your sexual drives.
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from stomatitis from my childhood. Now I am 21 years old. I take a-z gold medicine but when it occurs it stays upto 15-20 days. What medicine should I take?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hi, relax, your bowel movement is responsible for stomatitis. Tk, easily digestible, simple, non- irritant diet on time. Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to complete digestion to ease, your problem. Tk homoeo medicine, being rapid & gentle in administration without any side effect; @ merc sol 1000-6 pills, wkly. @ borex 30-6 pills, thrice a day. Avoid, alcohol, caffiene, nicotine, junkfood, conteminated water, non -veg, spicy, fried intake. Tk care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctors, I am suffering from premature ejaculation since 2 years, Then recently I started taking homeopathic Medicines to cure the same. Could you please let me know how much time homeopathic medicines take to give good result. As I am taking medicines since 1 month, feeling little improvements. Please help.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
If you notice yourself getting too excited, turn your thoughts to something distant, abstract and unsexy, such as math, rush hour traffic or baseball. Only dwell on it long enough to give yourself a short break from arousal, maybe 5 to 10 seconds, then refocus your attention on your partner. Avoid thinking of a topic that is going to make you stressed or cause you to lose your arousal entirely.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 years male and have a problem during sexual intercourse the ejaculation is within a minutes. Literally am feeling very sad, I want to increase my stamina please suggest me.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
STOP AND START METHOD This method is one of the best methods to delay your ejaculation, intensify your orgasms, as well as increase your ejaculate volume. It’s quite simple; all you need to do is withdraw as soon as you feel yourself as reaching a climax. Allow yourself to relax for a while until the sensation subsides. Once the sensation has passed, you can penetrate your partner again and continue. The method not only prolongs your sexual pleasure but the whole process of withdrawing and penetrating again will make your partner long for more and she is likely to reach an orgasm that she has never ever experienced before. SQUEEZE METHODS Another technique is to squeeze the tip of the penis. This is again done as soon as you feel yourself about to ejaculate. The method is perfect for those who men tend to ejaculate even before penetration. As soon as you feel like ejaculating, just squeeze the tip of the penis for ten to twenty seconds. Maintain the squeeze till the feeling subsides. Once the feeling has passed, wait for around 30 seconds and then penetrate again. You can continue doing this until the time that you and your partner are ready to ejaculate. Meet a physician to rule out diabetes or any other medical illness causing your problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My old mother has been suffering from sleeplessness, high b. P, hyper acidity. Alternative please Suggest alternative medicine.

MD-Ayurveda, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Ahmednagar
Herbal preparations help her. As in old age sleep hours are few due to which acidity bp raises. Hence take our herbal preparations.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Treatment of kabzz and stomach digestion problem in detail with some useful medicine Reply please.

M.D. Toxicology & MJ, Certified Dermatologist , Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bhopal
Dear lybrate-user, at first change your dite habits, take easily digestive food, minimize the bhindi, arvi, sabudana, urad & masoor dal, maida and spicy food. Take following medicines 1 Shiva kshaar pachan churn 1/2 TSF with buttermilk two times after food 2 kumaari aasav 3TSF + 3 Abhayaarist 3TSF both with equal water after 30 min. Of food two times 4 Panchsakaar churn 1TSF at bed time with Luke worm water. You can contact me any time for further help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed