Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. NeelamYour feedback matters!
She has being having migraine attack from age of 30 which comes thrice a month. What is d best medicine?
I have pain in right knee from past 7 years. It has swelling also. Sometimes the pain is unbearable. There is nothing in my x- ray and MRI. Can you suggest me what should I do to get rid from this pain.
How to control acne on a oily skin, what all steps are needed to be taken to prevent it from growing?
I am facing hair loss problems. I think it might be due to less sleep and masturbation. Is there any reason due to hair haur loss occurs? Pls help me doctor.
Hello doctor am suffering from skin rashes from last 3 months .It start irritating at night hours and relaxes in day time because of the itching wounds taken place on my body .please suggest me that what to do thanks.
I am getting some dead cells on my face. White couloured one. Wch is looking very odd. What should I do to get rid of this dead cells?
I am 24 years old male due to sitting at one place constantly. I am having shoulder and back pain. What should I do to avoid it?
Doctor diagnosed cervical spondylitis to my father and said it's not curable. Is there any Ayurvedic treatment to heal it.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, consult an experienced doctor for his advice.
My husband got fever again n again we did urine test on n which pus cell are 30-50hpf and RBC 5-10 .Is it serious what should we do? He is 31 year.
Hello mam I am 25 years old and I am in a relationship with my husband. Recently during my periods time .1st day I have seen brown blood coming and 2 nd day I have seen red blood and 3rd, 4th and 5th day I have seen brown blood. May I know the reasons and is there any abdomen scanning required before consulting a doctor.
I have common cold high fever and cough and my hairs are falling n large amount what should I do for this.
51 stress management tips to help you manage your stress
1. Seek professional help
2. Change your diet
3. Increase exercise
4. Drink more water
5. Learn to meditate
6. Read a positive thinking book
7. Start a new hobby
8. Spend at least 10 minutes in the early morning or late afternoon sunshine
9. Go for a walk
10. Talk to your parents
11. Talk to your friends
12. Talk to work colleagues
13. Find time for yourself
14. Learn positive affirmations
15. Do a positive thinking course or buy a book
16. Concentrate on your breathing
17. Stay calm
18. Find a healthy way to release your energy
19. Join a sporting team
20. Talk about your feelings
21. Don't be afraid of failure
22. Learn ways to relax
23. Spend quality time with your family
24. Spend quality time with your friends
25. Belief in yourself
26. Give yourself another chance
27. Learn to just stop
28. Approach something new with a positive mind
29. Reward yourself for your attempts
30. Acknowledge the good in yourself
31. Get organised
32. Write to-do lists (achievable)
33. Set yourself realistic goals and reward yourself when you reach them
34. Cut back on alcohol
35. Cut back on smoking
36. Avoid too much coffee
37. Avoid nonprescription drugs
38. Play with your kids
39. Spend time with your partner
40. Have more early nights
41. Take the tv out of the bedroom or, at least, don't have it on at bedtime
42. Stay positive
43. Learn about breathing techniques
44. Try assertiveness training
45. Try to stop negative thoughts
46. Listen to your body
47. Learn to say no
48. Accept other people's failures
49. Ask for help
50. Accept what you can't change
51. Learn from your mistakes