Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nedhi
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. NedhiYour feedback matters!
My left eye is being red from last 20 days, i've consulted to two doctors but still no improvement, no irritation and itching and eye sight normal.
Hello Doc. I am facing weakness /fatigue /dark in front of my eyes. My reports r pretty normal. These symptoms were never there in my life until I joined a new Job on 3.7.17. Since then m acutely unwell. I resigned from services still not recovering. Thanks.
I'm an eighteen year old male and have noticed something unusual in left eye. Whenever I am reading or writing or anything I do which requires continuous eye contact, water starts flowing continuously from my left eye. Happens every time when I do this kind of work. And also when I close my eyes, I really feel some heaviness or unusual thing in my left eye. It has been 3 months since I noticed it. My eyesight and night vision is normal but the only thing is water coming from left eye after reading, writing, making eye contact with someone. Please suggest me something.
Due to excess masturbation my friends eyesight is continuously dipping. Which eye drops can work?Please tell sir.
Testicle issue in my body for last 3 to 4 years it's not growing according to the age I faces a lot of issues in my body like eyes infection physically weakness very soon tiredness felling body etc my age is now 22 my Testicle size is 8.9 cc and 11. 8 cc kindly suggest me what can I do & provide a good solution of my problem.
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided.
Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes
- Diabetic retinopathy: when retina' s smallest blood-vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood-sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition, and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day by day. Glared or blurred vision is the commonest symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye-fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular-edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic-retinopathy. Macula is nothing but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!