Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nazma ParvezYour feedback matters!
Some time before I asked a question about early period. Which is within 10 days of previous period .for which I got answers that may be hormonal change (due to birth control pills) it might happened. Bt yesterday again my period started within duration of 15 days to my previous one .this tym I haven't taken any pills or had sex. Then what it may b .this month I had 2 periods (1st period: 10 Aug - 17 Aug. 2nd period: 29Aug -3sept .3rd period: 18sept - ongoing. Please help this is really scary.
Mujhe periods time me bhot pain hota h legs or stomach me. Phele me "aroshe" tonic leti thi pain nhi hota tha. Ab ye tonic nhi aata. Iska koi alternative h. jisse pain na ho.
My wife is AB- and I am AB+. She suddenly started the bleeding during 5th week and doctor gave her NTD injection and then HCG5000 fertigyn injection and bleeding got stopped My wife is now 6th week pregnant and she is still facing the blood clot issue. Fetal got the heartbeat. Guide whether we are given the right treatment and also want to know the chances of pregnancy survival? Please Give the proper and detailed answer.
Pregnancy brings with it a new set of additional responsibilities. The mother has to be extra vigilant about monitoring and caring for her health. This ensures that sufficient nutrition is being provided to the growing infant, at the same time, ensuring no harm comes through you. Listed below are some simple ways to do the same.
- Prenatal care: As soon as you realize that you are pregnant, it is advisable to talk to a doctor or a midwife about proper prenatal care. This could include anything and everything from prenatal vitamins to food habits to exercise to sleeping habits to periodic scanning – the whole hog.
- Diet: You need to ensure two things: that you are eating enough for two people, and also that everything is healthy and not harmful for the little one that gets all its nutrition through you. The diet should be healthy, nutritious, wholesome, and of course free of junk. Some pointers to a healthy diet include:
- Include a good amount of fruits and vegetables every day; break it into five small portions.
- Sufficient amount of carbohydrates should be the basis of each meal.
- Whole grains are preferred to white grains, which also give good amount of fiber.
- A good amount of proteins including fish, eggs, meat, nuts, pulses, milk, and other dairy products.
- Ensure adequate amount of iron, calcium, and other minerals are included in the diet.
- Avoid eating non-pasteurized dairy products, uncooked or undercooked food, and smoked seafood.
- Folic acid is compulsory for the first trimester as it helps to protect your unborn baby from developing neural tube defects such as spina bifida. Also, it helps to prevent other birth defects, such as a cleft palate .
- Weight gain: If your weight was normal for your age and height before pregnancy, expect to add about 12 to 15 kg during your pregnancy. Consult with your doctor on weight changes and nutritional aspects to monitor weight throughout pregnancy. This could change based on if it is twins, your weight before pregnancy, and body type.
- Exercise: There are specific exercises designed to benefit the pregnant women. Whether it is walking or swimming aimed at improving overall health or Kegel exercises aimed at improving vaginal and perineal muscles, your doctor should be able to draw up a routine. Exercising while pregnancy is being increasingly encouraged for the following reasons:
- Improved energy levels
- Controls back pain
- Improved sleep pattern
- Improves constipation
- Improves muscles strength and endurance
- Lifestyle changes: With pregnancy setting in, it is time to bid goodbye to smoking and drinking alcohol. Continued smoking after onset of pregnancy has many serious complications, including growth retardation, low birth weight. Alcohol can lead to miscarriage, stillbirth, and premature delivery.
These are simple ways to monitor and care for your and of course, the baby’s health throughout pregnancy.
I am 27 years old. My son is in the end of the 7th month now. He usually sucks milk only from right breast not at all on my left. So milk production is very less at my left side. Now I am not feeding On from my left, I feed only on the right side. Will this create any health issues to me? What I have to do now?
Mere wife ke breast bahut dhile hain bahut soft hain tight nhi hain main usse keh nhi Pata hun kyunki usko bura lagta Dr. aap tight breast ke liye kuch batao.
I am 20 year girl .My hemoglobin level is 5.4. I feel sudden pain in my body and bones. I also feel weakness, my heartbeat is also very high, this happened to me from a long time ago. What's the problem.
I am 27yrs female. I am a SLE patient. I am getting married soon. Bt I m in worried about SLE problem. I have heard that it is very difficult to conceive. Please can you tell me is dat right or not. What precautions should be taken in pregnancy. At present. I m taking omnacortil 10 mg daily. Please give solution to this problem. I'll be very thankful to you.
I had a baby by c-section delivery in may 2014, since then my periods has not returned.Is this due to breastfeeding? When can I expect it to be back?
I had sex with my girlfriend on 5th August may be she is pregnant tell me a best abortion pill. Which she take only once. Please help us. Thank you.
Hi I am 36 years old breastfeeding my child, cause of low supply I am taking lactare tablets and galact granules (ayurvedic medicine), now its going good, my gynaecologist told you can take as long as you want to feed, are there any side effects on using it for me and my baby, one more question my 5 months old baby suffering from times versicolor, I am confusing cause it is because of these tablets, please help me whether I will continue or not.
Natural home remedies for Insomnia
Insomnia can become a real nightmare as the clock ticks on into the night and you ’re awake to notice. Try these natural approaches to help you get some rest
Before- bed bites
• Have a slice of turkey or chicken , or a banana before heading to bed . These foods contain tryptophan , an amino acid that ’s used to make serotonin . And serotonin is a brain chemical that helps you sleep .
• Carbohydrates help trytophan enter the brain. Try a glass of warm milk (milk contains tryptophan ) and a cookie , or warm milk with a spoonful of honey .
• Avoid big meals late in the evening. You need three to four hours to digest a big meal.
• Spicy or sugary food, even at suppertime , is usually a bad idea. Spices can irritate your stomach , and when it tosses and turns, so will you . Having a lot of sugary food—especially chocolate, which contains caffeine— can make you feel jumpy .
Call on herbs for help
• Valerian helps people fall asleep faster without the “ hangover ” affect of some sleeping pills. It binds to the same receptors in the brain that tranquilizers such as diazepam bind to . Take two capsules of valerian root an hour before bed .
• Take 4 , 000 to 8, 000 milligrams of dried passionflower capsules . Passionflower is widely used as a mild herbal sedative .
Smell your way to sleep
• Lavender has a reputation as a mild tranquilizer . Simply dab a bit of the oil onto your temples and forehead before you hit the pillow . The aroma should help send you off to sleep .
• Put a drop of jasmine essential oil on each wrist just before you go to bed . In studies conducted at Wheeling Jesuit University in West Virginia, researchers discovered that
people who spent the night in jasmine -scented rooms slept more peacefully than people who stayed in unscented—or even lavender-scented— rooms .
• Try a soothing aromatic bath before bedtime. Add 5 drops lavender oil and 3 drops ylang- ylang oil to warm bathwater and enjoy a nice soak .
Be a slave to schedule
• Wake up at the same time each day, no matter how little sleep you got the night before. On weekends, follow the same schedule, so your body adheres to the same pattern all week long . You ’ll fall asleep faster.
• Every morning , go for a walk . It doesn ’t have to be a long walk, but it should definitely be outdoors. The presence of natural light (even if the day is overcast ) tells your groggy body it’ s time to wake up for the day. With your body clock set by the great outdoors, you ’ll sleep better at night .
• Try not to nap during the day, no matter how tired you feel. People who don’ t have insomnia often benefit from a short afternoon nap. However , if you ’ re napping in daytime only to turn into a wide -eyed zombie at night , there’ s a good chance that that afternoon snooze is disrupting your body clock.
• Once you get into bed , imagine your feet becoming heavy and numb . Feel them sinking into the mattress . Then do the same with your calves, and slowly work your way up your body, letting it all grow heavy and relaxed . The idea is to let yourself go, in gradual phases .
• If you’ re still awake after this progressive relaxation exercise, count sheep . The point is to occupy your mind with boring repetition , and , not to cast aspersions on sheep , there’ s nothing more boring or repetitive than counting a herd of them . Any repetitive counting activity will lull you .
• If you just can’t sleep , don’ t lie in bed worrying about it. That will only make sleep harder to attain. Get up, leave the bedroom , and grab a book or watch TV .
Prep your bedroom
• Turn your alarm clock so that you can’t see it from bed . If you ’ re glancing at the clock when you wake up— and it’s almost impossible not to —you ’ ll soon start wondering how you can function tomorrow on so little sleep tonight .
• Turn your thermostat down a few degrees before heading to bed . Most people sleep better when their surroundings are cool .
• If you share your bed , consider buying a queen - or king- size mattress so you don ’t keep one another up. Or consider sleeping in separate beds . ( Be sure to emphasize that your wish for separate beds is based on pragmatism rather than preference . )
Check the label
• Be cautious about taking an over - the -counter painkiller before bed . Some of them, like Excedrin , contain caffeine . Read the label first.
• Check labels of decongestants and cold remedies too. In addition to caffeine, they may contain ingredients , such as pseudoephedrine, that rev up your nervous system and leave you unable to fall asleep.
More " don ’ ts" for better dozing
• Avoid exercising within four hours of bedtime— it’s too stimulating. Instead , exercise in the morning or after work . An exception is yoga . A number of yoga postures are designed to calm your body and prepare you for sleep.
• Avoid caffeinated beverages, particularly within four hours of bedtime. Though people have varying ranges of sensitivity to caffeine, the stimulating effects can be long - lasting .
• Also avoid alcohol in the evenings. While a glass of sherry might help you fall asleep a bit faster than usual, the effects soon wear off , and you’ re more likely to wake up during the night .
• If you smoke within four hours of your bedtime, look no further for the cause of your insomnia . Nicotine stimulates the central nervous system, interfering with your ability to fall asleep and stay that way .
Sir mene meri girlfriend ke sath without protection intercourse ke baad I-pill di thi aur next day without protection fir se intercourse kiya tha toh kya vapas I-pill leni chahiye kya. Second time intercourse kiya tab menstrual cycle ka 7th day tha toh aaj I-pill vapas le ya nhi?
Contrary to most old wives tale, you do not need to eat for two when pregnant. On the other hand, some women may also be completely put off food in their first trimester. However, going to either extreme is unhealthy and should be avoided. Eating nutritious food is the key to good health of your baby.
Here are some of the things you must include in your diet during your first trimester:
Spinach: Spinach is high in folic acid that is necessary for your baby’s development. Spinach can be frozen and stored so that it is accessible at all times. Spinach can be incorporated easily into meals by tossing a handful in with eggs or any other vegetables or by adding a few leaves of baby spinach into salads. You could also add spinach to your smoothies.
Lentils: Lentils are rich sources of proteins that aid in the muscle growth and bone development of a baby. Dals are the easiest way to incorporate lentils into your diet. You could also boil lentils and add them to salads or other dishes.
Broccoli: Broccoli is an excellent source of iron. Iron is essential not only to form red blood cells in your baby but also to maintain your own haemoglobin levels. Broccoli can be steamed, sautéed, tossed or fried and eaten as a side dish or as part of a salad.
Citrus: Citrus fruits are rich sources of vitamins and folic acid. Both of these are essential for a baby’s health development. Citrus fruits can be easily incorporated by juicing them and drinking it or by adding the juice to salad dressings. You could also eat fruits like oranges as it is or add the pods to salads.
Cottage cheese: Cottage cheese is a rich source of proteins especially for vegetarians. It is also very rich in calcium. Both calcium and proteins are essential for muscle and bone development. Cottage cheese can be grilled or eaten raw. You can also eat it with pancakes or use it to replace ricotta in pasta and quiches.
Eggs: Eggs are a rich source of protein, calcium and vitamin D all of which are crucial to your baby’s development. Having an egg for breakfast is a great way to start the day. Additionally, you could add boiled eggs to your salads or make a curry with boiled eggs.
Chicken: Chicken is a rich source of proteins and iron. This helps create red blood cells in your baby and in the development of muscles and tissues. Chicken can be prepared in many ways though frying it may not be a very good idea if you want to avoid excessive weight gain.