Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. NayeemYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old male and have severe throat infection, throat pain, Fever headache, for last two days. I am taking antibiotics Amoxicillin. 500 mg. I had faced same problem two months ago and my swab test was OK. Kindly suggest me further course of treatment. With regards.
I have cold from 3 months. My right nose is blocked at night when I sleep. When I clean my nose a sound comes from my right ear.
Sometime I Feel unbalanced I get the feeling that I may fall. I suffer form hypertension and DNS. SM Shahnawaz 35 year Kolkata
I have irritation upon the nose when eating and when rub on nose normally. And also getting water drops on nose.What can i do?
I am getting dizziness from 3 months doctors said I have problem in brain what checkups should I do.
I am 67. I remained for 11 days in AC in day & insight under fan at a temp. 30 degree after that have pain in throat & pain in front of chest at the joining point of both sided of ribs. Some time I feels fever. I like sweets much.
Hi, my question is my periods is of 29day cycle and today 3rd feb is my expected date of periods and periods not happen done sex on 14th jan, 18th jan and 20th jan, but on 18th I m on top of him, so can I conceive by this position or not, and also from 8days before I was feeling bloating and dizziness and fatigue and from 4days I was feeling pain on my lower back and mild cramps on my lower abdomen but when ever I take rest I feel good but dizziness always their, and also shortness of breath also from 4 days, and from 2 days when ever I have my dinner some time the tast of food is different means 2days before I eat chickpeas dish and I feel like kerosene oil type taste is coming from that, but again I eat yesterday taste is good nothing bad taste, but yesterday I eat chomin, I like it very much but yesterday it smells is very strong and some thing not good taste of it. I feel nausea but no vomiting is coming this happen only one time after that I feel dizziness and also feeling light headache from 6 days, feeling sleepy very early in night, tiredness, what happen to me, and also white discharge from 10days but its normal, what to do, what these symptoms shows, no breast pain or no soreness, is these symptoms of PMS or I have conceived, all people say take test after 1 week of missed periods otherwise you can get negative if you have conceived. Is this true. Please help me,
Hi. I am 24 years old girl. My father was 55 and died of cerebral bleed. Ever since than I have fear of brain bleed. I have a continuous headache and sinus problems. My treatment is going on. But sometimes when my headache goes worse I fear of brain bleed and heart attack. This fear makes me feel worse. I start googling the symptoms and end up being in fear, infact I start getting the symptoms given in Google but after sometime I feel ok. Is it possible that a 24 years can get brain haemorrhage. I do not have blood pressure issues or sugar problems but whenever there is headache I start fearing as if its brain bleed? Also Can you please suggest how to avoid these situations?
I suffer from allergic rhinitis/rhino sinusitis ,moderate asthma ,cough etc. For more than 8 years. I regular take medicenes as per requirements.but I want to cure this disease. Even if I can control allergy any way , is enough better for me. I lost the quality of life due to this. Please help me and guide me that can I breathe easily and cure my chronic allergy.
I have a little cold every time I have ear ache due to this, very often, closed nose. Please give a permanent solution for this.
Hello doctor, I slapped my brother 2 days back, after continuous complain about ear ringing, we went to doctor today and doc told that it might be due to eardrum rupture but he is not sure. So he prescribed OTOREX, NUROKIND PLUS, CELIN. After giving ear drops, he is complaining that his ringing sound is more. Pls help me in this matter. Thank you in advance.
I am suffering from running nose and sneezing alway very other I have this problem. I went to many doctors to I also tried homeopathy but nothing happened what to do.
I have MUCUS problem + constipition and Balgam, not cough in Throat. Can you please advise diet and medicine?
Some times my ear will be paining? Some times while traveling I'm listing a songs in loud volume is their any problem in that.
Vertigo is a medical condition where the affected person feels that the world or surrounding environment is spinning or moving. It is accompanied with nausea, vomiting, sweating and having problems in walking steadily. Moving your head worsens this condition. An illusion of movement is observed.
Vertigo arises from several conditions. There are mainly two types of Vertigo:
Peripheral Vertigo: This is the most common vertigo and is caused often due to a problem in the balance mechanism of the inner ear. The causes include:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: Being one of the common causes of vertigo, BPPV occurs due to certain head movements when standing up or bending over. The attacks are short, powerful and recurrent in nature. Nausea is also accompanied. A feeling of lightheadedness and despaired balance is observed after the attack. Fragments of calcium carbonate crystals are broken off from the channel linings present in the inner ear. These fragments cause the problem by getting into the ear fluid canals, and certain head movement sweeps them across the canal causing vertigo.
- Head Injury: Vertigo develops due to head injuries, and the symptoms are similar to that of dizziness.
- Labyrinthitis: It is an infection in the inner ear, which causes the labyrinth of the ear to get inflamed. The labyrinth controls our hearing and balance. An inflammation causes it to send different information than the other, normal ear. This conflict causes vertigo. Such vertigo can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, loss of hearing and ear pain.
- Vestibular Neuronitis: This is a condition pertaining to the inner ear, which causes inflammation of the nerve which connects the labyrinth to the brain. The condition arises from viral infections. Nausea and vomiting are observed, and this condition leads to vertigo.
- Meniere's Disease: This rare condition in the inner ear causes severe vertigo along with hearing loss and aural fullness. Meniere's disease prompts sudden vertigo attacks with nausea and vomiting.
Central Vertigo: Central vertigo arises from problems in the cerebellum of the brain and brainstem. Causes include:
- Sclerosis, a condition which affects the central nervous system
- Acoustic neuroma, a type of brain cancer growing on the acoustic nerve
- Brain tumors, stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Certain medications
Treatment of vertigo depends on the cause and on the extent of symptoms. Labyrinthis and vestibular neuronitis are cured by vestibular rehabilitation and medication. BBVV is treated using a process called the Epley maneuver. Meniere's disease is cured by modes of dietary restriction, medication, treating tinnitus and treating hearing loss. Generally, curing the cause of vertigo helps in healing the disorder.
Vertigo is caused by different reasons and factors and rectification of these factors helps in the treatment of vertigo.