Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nayan Deep Kaur
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nayan Deep KaurYour feedback matters!
I have been eating from one side of my teeth and not used other side of teeth since 4 years due to broken teeth will it effect on brain function please describe briefly .thank you.
Hello doctor. I am 21 year old and height is 5'11" but I have not a full beard on my face. I have some patches on my beard. Is it possible to get full face beard.
Inadequate intake of zinc rich foods like meat, shell fish, liver gelatin, beans, rice, bread, cereals lentils etc.
Incomplete absorption of zinc from the food due to many barrier likes presence of phytic acid in the diet hampers.
- Reduced appetite
- Retarded growth.
- Atrophy (shrinkage) of sexual organs.
- Hair loss
- Keratosis (desquamation) of tongue
- Skin affections.
- Delayed healing of wounds
- Decreased taste acuity
I have headaches for over 12 nights. What should I do for this? At morning this is difficult to avoid.
I am getting throat pain every second day. I am sitting in Airconditioned cabin and by evening the throat pain starts. I have tried gargling, drink hot water and medicine Althrocin but of no avail. Please tell some good medicine also advise whether it is some sort of allergy.
I am 26 year old male. I started gym a couple of months back so started having protein heavy diets (vegetarian) due to which I started having very stinky farts! how to cure that? Now a days I have stinky farts even when I eat normal food which are not even protein heavy!
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!