Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nayan Deep KaurYour feedback matters!
I hv vaginal infection, I want to know is this the reason for bloated stomach too. please give suggestion or treatment to cure vaginal infection.
My hair is falling and itching scalp. Please help me out of this problem. Got scared by thinking of its future. Please help. Please help me out. Thank you.
I'm 51 years old. 25 years smoking. Can the damage be rectified by treatment. If so please advise the treatment. Period and cost and where to get treated.
Before 2 years I had a good hair. But before 2 years I started to reduce my weight without eating properly. From then onwards I'm having hair fall. I want to increase my hair volume. Tell me some herbal tips.
Sir, I have been smoking from 2 years and my age is 20 I have quieted smoking from last one month and feeling better now. My question is what should I do to make my lungs healthy?
My left shoulder pains alot. It pains when I remove and wear my shirt. medicines are nit helpful. So please suggest me a cure or an exercise to get rid if this problem?
I have many acne in my face with spot of chickenpox. The spots are very deep and dark. So what can I do?
Dear madam / sir, I have a problem in my private part that, around my private it has become burnt place, the skin has turned to black stribes, it is giving serious problem to me, please suggest me. Thank you.
I am 22 years old and was having an irritable bowl syndrome and I am suffering from it a lot suggest me medicines to cure it.
I am a 19 years old male, having weight 80 kgs, wanting to reduce 10-15 kgs. My height is 177cm. I am doing cycling at morning and going for swimming 5 days a week. I have no health related issues. I do not eat junk foods. What should I do to loose the weight?
They have cyst in right breast n operated in 2010, now she is suffering from itching and pain in scar. What should i do now?
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the above noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider-web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts, these are harmless but esthetically concerning and can irritate if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.