Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Navtej Singh BhogalYour feedback matters!
I have consulted a psychiatrist and am pregnant taking arip mt 5 and qutipin 25 is it low dosage. Doc told it will not affect child.
I am a female. 46 years having hypothyroidism. My height is 5 2 and weight is 66 kgs. I want to reduce my weight by 6 kgs. I have an active lifestyle am working and do yoga 6 days a week. Can you suggest me tips to reduce my weight. Thank you.
I am suffering from a knee pain please help me and gave me tips to get rid from it and I have a back pain problem after knee pain. So please provide me tips how could I maintain it without too much use of medicine?
Sir, I am suffering with warts on my cheek and chin, when I shave with razor. Now and then I treat myself with calcium hydroxide to remove them. Repeatedly they appear on the other place of cheek and chin. So kindly look into the matter give permanent solution or suggestion.
Can I be fat because I am allergic to food. Since I am doing everything right to loose weight and still can't.
I am losing my hairs very quickly I have tried all the shampoos but its not working. consult me the treatments plz.
I got rashes gernally on the body in very hot days just lyk an allergy. Last year I had consulted the doctor nd it got cure but this year it again appears. I am very much depressed.
I am 21 I do masturbating daily I feel my pennis is week and I want to recover it with in a month I am going to marry so please give me a cure and after my marriage I want to maintain my pennis strong and healthy tell the diet to maintain it.
Hi sir I was suffering last one week in neck pain and shoulder pain wen I take pain killer tablet then ok and next started pain again so pls tell me what I do now.
I feel sleepy every day during working hours and tired. Although I'm sleeping at night hours 10 pm to 7 am and also I'm feeling so sleepy during working hours. Please give me solution and kindly guide me on this.
I want to gain some mass. How can I able to do? I don't want to have non veg in my diet. Workout will be helpful? If yes, what kind of exercises will be helpful?
I have daily foot pains after wake up. And some swelling in foots do not no wat to do tel me some suggestion.
He is suffering from back pain. When he sits for a long time and then walk, often the pain arises. He took medicines and now the pain decreased a little. Is there anything severe to concern about?
Hello. I am 23 years old and I got lots of pimples 4 months back. Although the pimples are gone. But the pimples are still the same. What should I do make the face clear.
At birth, an infant sleeps for most of the day. As he or she grows up and starts going to school, they begin to spend a larger part of the day awake, but still need a minimum of 8-9 hours of sleep a day. A good, restful sleep is essential as children’s bodies grow as they sleep. Not getting adequate sleep can cause a range of problems in their school work, social relationships and health.
Some signs that your child may be suffering a sleep problem are
- Difficulty falling asleep at night
- Waking up in the middle of the night
- Snoring or breathing difficulties while asleep
- Difficulty staying awake through the day
- Recurring nightmares
In most cases, making a few healthy lifestyle changes can help improve the quality of your child’s sleep. Some steps to take are:
- Create a routine: Establish a regular time for your child to go to bed and wake up every day. This may vary slightly on weekends and holidays but the difference should not be more than an hour. Do not allow your child to watch television or play video games while going to bed. Ideally, the television, computer or any other gadget should be switched off at least an hour before your child’s bedtime. Create a relaxing routine for your child to follow before going to bed like, having a bath or listening to a bedtime story. Avoid getting into bed with your child to help them sleep.
- Create an atmosphere: When your child goes to bed, the room should be dark and at a comfortable temperature. If you want to leave a night light on, ensure that there is nothing in the light’s path that could create shadows that may scare the child. Ensure that the noise levels in the rest of your house are low once your child is in bed. If you socialise a lot at home, your child’s room should be at the other end of the house as compared to your living room so that the sound of people does not disturb him or her. You could also let your child choose a stuffed toy to hold onto as a security blanket while they sleep.
- Have the right dinner: As far as possible, avoid giving your child a heavy meal just before going to bed. Additionally, do not allow them to have any food or drinks with caffeine for up to six hours before bedtime. Dinner should always be a light meal that is easy to digest. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!