Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Navtej Singh BhogalYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 years old mal and am suffering from headache from last 6 months. Consulted many doctors but the ache I s not yet cured. What should I do.
I have small bumps on my face time and again accompanied by itching and burning. I've seen a dermatologist who kept giving me steroid creams because there was no alternative measure for it to subside. Finally she asked me to see an allergist who suggested it was contact dermatitis and I had my allergy test. And he gave me oral vaccination. After 7 months also the red tiny pimples looking bumps still appear on my face. And the only way they heal is if I use mometasone furoate a topical steroid cream. I have using this for almost a year now. The bumps appear every two months should I do?
I have small penis my wife is not satisfied I so many try to satisfy but not so I want some medicine to bigger n large my penis.
Hello. I would like to get information regarding loss of sensation in the foot due to diabetes. It feels as if pricked by needles in the foot. Is it because he is 79 in age.
I am having a very severe pain in my back. Also having some type of marks on my shoulder and on upper left side.
I suffer from somatoform disorder. What medicines will be good for me? How can I manage my condition well? Please tell me about the medicines and the therapies that I need to take. I am an 24 year old boy. How can I find a way out of my problem. Please help me anyone.
I am 45 years old suffering from knee pain for the last 3 months. Very recently I consulted a doctor to diagnosed with osteoporosis. I am using medicines but I have stopped jogging in the morning which I have been doing for many years. Can I lead a healthy life òr what precaution should be adopted I am a teacher by profession and I am a male.
I am very nervous about my eyesight. It is getting worsen and worsen. My right eye read -16/and left eye -10. M a myopic. Wat to do. M very tensed.
Hi. I am 23 years old. I am suffering from back pain from 3 years. I feel tingling sensations also. Ihave a history of tuberculosis. I am also alcoholic a and smoker. Please suggest me something.
I am doing exercise in the gym for the past 1 year. And I have the doubt can I take the HGH injections. And I want to know what is its advantages and disadvantages and can I go for it? What it will do for my body any changes in face hair or other parts of the body. Thanks in advance.
Which yoga poses tightens vagina as I am not virgin and I am getting married with another guy next year.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.