Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Navneet SinghYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 year old female. I have polycystic ovary syndrome. I am on diane 30 since 6 months. I had a sexual intercourse about 2 weeks ago with protection. I started getting a scanty periods during the scheduled time of my menstrual flow. Today is my first day and the bleeding is very low. Is there any possibility that I am pregnant.
Hi doctor I am 34 from last one week while I am passing urine I am getting irritation along with pain in pennis please help me with the solution I am very worried about my situation.
My friend had gone through operation of circumcision. He was unable to pull back his gorskin from childhood. Six month ago operation was done. After that he feel some weak erections, reduced sperm quantity, less pleasure during ejaculation. What could be the reasons. How they can be treated.
Every time I made sexual intercourse with my wife without condom, I always face small pimples under penis skin. For the past one month we were not together and I did not face this problem. Last night we did it without condom and this morning pimples arrived. Her gayne reposts are ok. Please help.
I am suffering from psoriasis since 3 years. I have taken a lot of medication for this and some of them I found effective but as soon as I stop taking drugs or applying ointments it comes back. Now I just want to know what drugs should I take?
Hi Dr Today Blood is coming out of my nose regularly and it isn't stopped. How can I stop this nose bleeding? And I also want to know why blood comes out of nose? Does it harm our body? Is it a major problem?
I'm 25 years old .i am suffering from testicle problem means have hydrocele. Both test are not normal as it was. It has been almost an year and I do not wana undergo any operation. please suggest some therapy .(ayurveda and homeopathy. If allopathy works fine thn recommend me.
hi from few days i'm suffering from an allergy like when i got out in sun my skin itches a lot please help me ?
I am 72 yrs. Old male. An year ago I used to walk 6 km. Every day in the evenings without any difficulty. But of late I am not able to walk even 3 km. Also I get out of balance very often and likely to fall down. I cannot drive two wheeler. Car I can drive with much strain. I think I am suffering from parkinson' s disease. I am taking syndopa plus 125mg half tab three times in a day half an hour before each meal. Is there any pmt. Remedy. Please advise.
Sir, Aj maine peheli bar sex kiya gf k sath, thodi der sex karne k bad mera semen out ho gya. Or uske bad mera pvt part aur khada nhi hua. To main dar gya ki ye marriage life mein kya aisa effect hoga. Pls tell me what I'll do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Disc herniation in mri. Cervical stenosis and disc dessication diagnosed. Pain doctor recommends cervical epidural. And told me that I do not require surgery at all in future. He told me it's not very serious just compression. What to do? Will injection be safe. Will I gain a lot of weight and other side effects?
5 Things to Keep in Mind if you Have Had Unprotected Sex
If you are not planning to get pregnant, some kind of contraceptive precaution should always be taken before or during sex. But, sometimes real life situations do happen in emergency when one is either not ready / forgotten/ignorant or lazy to use these precautions. The resultant anxiety starts taking a toll on you from the next morning after. Here are a few things that every sensible woman should keep in mind:
1) Unwanted pregnancy: Please keep a track of your last period date i.e. the day you started to bleed in the last month and calculate a projected date when your periods will start in this month. One can roughly divide a 28 day cycle in 4 quarters. Then calculate in which quarter the unprotected sex happened. If it happened in the first and the last quarter, then your chances to conceive are extremely rare but theoretically a pregnancy can result from even a single sexual contact at any time of the period.
2) Emergency contraception: If a pregnancy is a total no-no, you must consult a doctor to give you emergency contraception. This tablet needs to be taken as early as possible and within 72 hours of unprotected contact. The sooner it is taken the better are the results but its effectiveness is not 100% and failures resulting in pregnancy happen many a times. So do not rely on emergency pills except in real emergencies.
There is another way to protect your-self which is considered more effective by doctors. Intrauterine devices (Copper-T or multiload)can be inserted in your uterus up-to 5 days after an unprotected intercourse and removed as soon as your periods come. You could keep it for longer if you wish to use it as your regular contraceptive. This is more effective in avoiding pregnancy as compared to the pill and you could discuss this option with your gynaecologist.
3) Sexually transmitted infections: If it has been a one night stand or you are not very sure of your partner's sexuality, you must visit your gynaecologist to get yourself tested. Usually sexually transmitted infections cause pain in your lower tummy, foul smelling or itchy vaginal discharge, difficulty in urination and painful sex. If you think you have developed a STD (sexually transmitted disease), treatment should be taken quickly to avoid permanent damage.
4) Urinary infections: Difficulty in passing urine/ burning sensation and passing it drop by drop could be a sign of urinary infection which happens commonly in sensitive women after oral or vaginal sex. If you have any problems like this a simple urine routine test should be done to detect infections and treatment taken soon to avoid bad effect on your kidney.
5) Delay in Periods: Sometimes after unprotected intercourse, the periods are delayed. This can happen due to many reasons. The commonest reason is a delay associated with the use of emergency pills(I-Pill/unwanted 72 etc. available in Indian markets)) of up to one week. Stress, hormonal imbalance and failure of emergency pills causing a pregnancy are others. Whatever be the reason, one should not take a chance and at least do a home pregnancy test once every three days till periods resume. If the home test shows a positive pregnancy, you should contact your gynaecologist for further help.