Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Navneet Krishna
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Navneet KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old, getting swelling with pain in stomach with back pain and chest lower side pain, most of the time swelling in pain.
From past 4 months I am having a left arm pain like burning sensation while resting without any work, and shoulder pain, not much breathing problems, but mild sweating, today upper abdomen mild pain, and left chest mild pains muscle pains and neck pain, jaw pain, what is the cause is this related to Cardiac problem. And some times mild chest pain, I done ecg, echo 2d, x-ray and stress tmt all are normal, all are saying it's anxiety and cervical spondylosis, I am really scared and always thinks that I have heart problem. Everyone saying cervical spondylosis. Let me know about this I am really scared.
My 18 years old son walks and runs 3-4 km everyday he often complains of pain in his calf muscle a kind of shin splint .kindly advise how to treat or avoid that pain so that he can continue with his running practice.
Hello sir. I am 42, and 102 kgs at 5.8.ft. I am suffering from excessive knee pain and pain below the heels. My blood sugar and uric acid are normal. But I am fat and my body forms gas in low food quantities. It has been years that I take esoz40 in the morning to avoid acidity. Due ti this gas I have continuous body pain which forbids me from physical exercise. Please advice.
I am suffering from shoulder pain from last year. Whenever I try to exercise from my working hand (left), it pain a lot in joint section of shoulder. Please help me out.
Sir/madam I have severe lower back pain, from 3 years, last 6 months it is severe, I never go to any hospital because of fear, what type of tests I should do?
I am 24 yr my feet pains usually when I feel little tired within 12 hr from awaking but the pain rose up till my knees on the back side of the leg when I am exhausted I didn't rest(sleep) immediately. What to do now?
My friend is suffering from a severe pain in his legs from 3 to 4 days, sometimes the pain increases and he is not even able to walk, he is also having a severe fever. Last night he even felt unconsciousness. Please advice me with the same.
I am 24 years old n after birth of my first child I am getting more fat n body aches all the time and there is pain in my joints too.
1. Drink plenty of water (recommended about 8 glasses a day)
3. Eat foods that help reduce muscle tightness. Foods rich in magnesium such as bananas can help. Use sea salt with food as the sodium in it helps relax muscle cramps. Potassium rich foods such as avocados, potatoes, bananas, broccoli, orange juice, soybeans, apricots, and raisins can decrease tightness and cramps. Milk has a large amount of vitamin d, which will reduce your chances of cramping. Have one to two glasses of milk each day to help you prevent cramps. As a bonus, all the calcium in whole milk will also contribute to healthy bone growth.
4. Stretching exercises. Stretching exercises will help release chemical substances called endorphins that help reduce pain. Also it helps elongate tight and contracted muscle fibers.
5. Massage to relieve pain from tight muscles. Deep tissue massage, trigger point release and myofascial release are some of the techniques used by Physiotherapists trained in manual therapy to help loosen painful knots in muscles and relax the same.
6. Drinking plenty of water, often considered to be between eight to ten glasses per day, provides many benefits such as preventing and relieving tight and cramped muscles related to dehydration. However, tight muscles can have a variety of causes and might require dietary and lifestyle changes to adequately deal with.
7. Minerals, electrolytes and water are all needed for normal muscle tone and function. Calcium is especially important for contraction, magnesium is needed for relaxation, and water for firmness and electrolyte exchange. Athletes commonly have tight muscles and also people who are under stress. Tight muscles lose their flexibility and might become painful to the touch.
Mineral deficiency, especially magnesium, can lead to muscle tightness, twitching and maybe even restless leg syndrome at night. A lack of electrolytes, such as sodium, interferes with nerve conductance to muscle fibers and results in tightness and spasms. Poor blood circulation hampers the minerals, electrolytes and water getting to muscles, which can cause symptoms. Most of us drink a lot of beverages but it has either caffeine or alcohol which can both lead to mild dehydration.