Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am a 28 yrs male and a ringworm occurs at my hip it good at winter season but again start summer season what should I do ?
Kya pregnancy mein romance or sex kar sakte hai Ya kitne time bad Isse baby par to koi problem nahi hogi please tell me.
I feel my eyes are closing, head is paining from inside and I become unconscious for some secs and everything appears black. What is this?
Hello doctor, Iam 24 years old male. A doctor friend of mine advised me to have vit B complex tabs for 1 to 2 weeks, 1 tab a day. He advised that vit B complex is very necessary for diabetes and development of blood platelets in the body and that this vit is not harnessed in the body and its btr to these tabs generally after meals 1 tab a day. So I hv brought BEPLEX FORTE tabs which is of 260mcg. But I wanted to clarify from another doctor if its okay to have these and also about the dosage and also if these are okay for my mom she si 52 years old than in advance.
I am 46 year old male. My homosiestin levels are abnormal. It is at 47. And all the other parameters blood and collesterol are normal. Please Advice.
I am male 16 years night time my pennis releasing sperm these problem occurs daily what I can do to stop it these problem occurs HIV ,and other problems please tell me sir How these problem occurs?
Hi Dr. I hav epilepsy since last many years. I am taking medicines of zenoxa OD 450 right now. Earlier I was taking zenoxa OD 600 and 900 under my Dr. (neurologist) guidance in last one year. So Dr. I just want to know is it this decease curable and is there is any chances that the seizures will not occur if I stop medicines after consulting with my Dr? Please make me aware about it. Thanks in advance.
I have suffering from sex problem. My cock is very short and thin. What will I do to survive this problem.
Hi I have done inguinal hernia surgery on right side before 2 years, my surgery was an open surgery without mesh (Traditional surgery technique) Now my question is my belly is developed a lot so I need to reduce it. Can I do abdomen exercise at home or not, if so suggest me a best method for reducing belly for my condition Thanks.
Does sleeping pills zzowin shows any side affects. I am thinking to take I am suffering from insomnia.
My friend had unprotected sex with his gf. She took pill even though she didn't get his mensis. She did pregnancy test the result is positive. Wat should we do now?
I did not get satisfactory ans .about my qusn. I want to know the home remedy or exercise which can help me to increase sex duration .i m ejaculating within few seconds .i was having too much habit of masturbation since I get matured. When I was 13 years old I stared hand job which was too much later like twice or thrice a day.
Have you ever taken a look at your food and questioned yourself about your nutritional intake? Whether you’re a vegan, pescatarian or non-vegetarian, it is essential that your food provides you with vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Never rely on vitamin supplements alone to give your body the nutrition it needs. Though a few nutrient deficiencies have no symptoms, most can be easily identified. Here are a few tips to help you understand whether your body is getting all the nutrition it requires or not.
- Cracks around the lips: Dehydration is not the only cause for cracks around the lips. This could be a sign of vitamin B, zinc or iron deficiency. It could also be a sign of not getting enough protein. To correct this deficiency, increase your intake of poultry products, eggs, cheese and salmon. Vitamin C helps the body absorb iron and hence you should also include fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C in your diet.
- Hair loss and brittle nails: Biotin or vitamin B7 is crucial for healthy hair and nails. Hence, if you’re experiencing sudden hair loss and brittle nails, it could be a sign of vitamin B7 deficiency. Egg yolks are a rich source of biotin, but to get the most out of them it is best to eat them raw. However, avoid eating raw egg whites as this can be counterproductive. Other food items rich in biotin are nuts, mushrooms, salmon, cauliflowers and bananas.
- Red bumps on the skin: Red eruptions on the skin can be a sign of low levels of essential fatty acids or vitamin A or D. Sardines and anchovies are rich sources of Omega-3 fatty acids that can correct this deficiency. To deal with a vitamin A deficiency, you need to eat lots of green leafy vegetables, carrots and sweet potatoes. The best way to get Vitamin D is through safe sun exposure (get your vitamin D level tested today).
- Numbness in hands and feet: Numbness and a tingling sensation in your hands and feet could be a sign of vitamin B deficiency. This is often also accompanied by anxiety, depression and tiredness. Vitamin B supplements are easily available in tablet and capsule forms or can be found in spinach, beetroots, eggs and poultry.
- Leg muscle cramps: Frequent cramps in your toes, calves and arches of the foot could be a sign of potassium, magnesium and calcium deficiency, so get yourself tested today. To fix this, eat plenty of almonds, hazelnuts, apples and green leafy vegetables like kale and spinach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.
Experiencing any of these symptoms? Get tested yourself today and find out for sure!