Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Navneet Bansal
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Navneet BansalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was having this issue of pimples, but the symptoms were not very visible. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Navneet. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now.
I was diagnosed with eczema. Dr Navneet Bansal is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Navneet Bansal. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. During the treatment, the doctor supported me a lot. The best thing about Dr Navneet Bansal is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines which are quite beneficial for the treatment.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope with my greying hair. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. One of my cousin's referred to Navneet Bansal. It was amazing, the Dermacare Wholistic Clinic is so nicely made. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. I was quite impressed with Navneet Bansal concepts.
Due to my skin infections i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. After completeion of treatment, the infection started again . As one of my neighbour referred, I consulted Dr Navneet. He is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The atmosphere in the Dermacare Clinic is always so positive and full of life. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
I owe him a big thanks for hair growth treatment. I am really grateful as Dr Navneet Bansal's hair growth treatment has give me a ray of hope. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Navneet Bansal. The interior of the Dermacare Wholistic Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair growthHe ensures that he gives enough time to each patient.
A friend of mine referred Dr Navneet as I was suffering from Vitiligo. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. He has so much knowledge in the field of dermatology. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Navneet is the reason. The overall atmosphere in the Dermacare Clinic is very soothing.
dr Navneet Bansal is a very efficient and nice doctor. I like his work very much. He helped me fight with my acne and pimples in the best way possible. His clinic is Dermacare Wholistic Clinic in Dwarka
Dr Navneet Bansal is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. My hairloss was increasing day by day but he helped me to cure the issue. I thank him for providing me hairloss treatment.
Straightforward, recommended reasonably priced medicines, problems did get solved, friendly.
Hello sir I am 19 years old n I want to know can I use this cream fr fairness I am brownish. Please answer.
I myself (51 Yrs), My Son (17 Yrs) and My daughter (23 Yrs) when we all move out side under sun ray even for 30 mins our skin gets tanning. The skin of body exposure to sun gets colour changed. There is a difference in body colour of covered portion and uncovered portion. Is it curable? Pl. Suggest the remedy.
For glowing, bright skin, it is important that it is maintained well. The skin has multiple layers, and over a period of time, due to constant exposure to pollution and dust, the top layers become worn out and lack lustre. Once these top layers are removed, the underlying layers which are fresher can help in giving the skin a much younger and brighter look.
Microdermabrasion – What it Does?
There are tiny particles, which are abrasive in nature, which are used on the skin. These by their abrasive and cleansing nature, remove the top layers, making way for fresher skin from the subsequent layers. It is very similar to a facial, except that an instrument is used, which will generate mild heat, which helps in removing the top dead cells.
This procedure, which takes about 45 minutes, creates a gentle vacuum which removes dead cells. In addition,
- It improves circulation so that the cheeks turn rosy again
- It reduces wrinkles and fine lines that appear as part of ageing. In fact, microdermabrasion is one of the most widely used anti-ageing treatments currently.
- It improves dullness, by removing the top dead layers and provides skin with a fresh lease of life (and cells!)
- It reduces appearance of age spots which are due to increased pigmentation and makes skin even and less rough
- Reduces damage caused by the sun
- Scars (from any injury)
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads
What to Expect:
- It is usually done in the outpatient setting, and no anesthesia is required
- Any chemical treatment to the affected area should be stopped 2 days ahead
- Discuss with your doctor about your regular medications, which might require change
- Continue using the sunscreen
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment
- There is heat generated during the process, so there could be redness, mild swelling, and tenderness
- After the procedure, avoid direct sun exposure for at least 2 to 3 days
- Do not use any chemicals on the area for at least 3 days
- Do not use saunas or steam for about a week
- Face should be washed multiple times, either with plain water, or with a gentle face wash
- Repeat sessions, if required, will be done after 3 to 4 weeks depending on the condition and your response
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am suffering from problem on my back. I have pimple like things on my back. It is also on shoulder. What should I do?
Fractional laser or Fraxel as it is commonly known in cosmetic surgery terms, is a non-invasive technique to treat various skin problems. A beam of laser is divided into thousands of treatment zones, which are focused on a particular spot on the skin, giving it the name fractional laser.
Conventionally, ablative laser works on the epidermis while non-ablative laser works on the collagen or the dermis layer. Fractional laser is unique in that it works on both these layers. Therefore, in problems involving both these layers, Fraxel works extremely well.
How does it work?
The skin has two layers – epidermis and the dermis. The epidermis is the protective layer and has the melanin-producing melanocytes, which gives the skin, its color. The dermis has collagen and elastic fibers, which gives it skin the elasticity. With age, the skin loses its elasticity and becomes pale, as the collagen degenerates. Less of new collagen is formed, and so aged appearance including sagging, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, etc. appear.
What Fraxel does is produce 1000s of columns of laser which act on both the dermis and the epidermis and improve collagen formation and removing old cells. The surrounding skin remains intact, and only the area of focus is treated.
What to expect?
- Before the procedure, the doctor will validate if you are a candidate for the procedure.
- Photos will be taken of the area and in people with darker complexion, bleaching or chemical peel may be used
- With face cleaned with soap and water, an anesthetic cream is applied to the skin.
- The laser beam is then applied, usually about 30 minutes.
- The procedure could be painful if the laser beam is strong which makes the use of anesthetic essential
- A cooling device is applied at the end of the procedure, and the area is then washed off
- One may experience redness, swelling, and tenderness for about a week
- New skin will develop in about a week’s time
- Skin peeling can happen in some people, which can be easily removed off without pain
- Adequate use of moisturizer and sunscreen is advised
- Clothing should be protective, include sunglasses, wide hat, and scarf
- Most people require a repeat of 3 to 4 sessions to complete the treatment, with a gap of a month usually.
- Unlike with other skin treatments, the effect from Fraxel takes time. It may take up to 3 to 4 months for the complete effect to show, as it involves complete collagen formation.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a concentrate of platelet-rich plasma protein derived from whole blood, centrifuged to remove red blood cells. It has a greater concentration of growth factors and other cytokines that can stimulate healing of soft tissue and joints. The concentration of growth factors can be 5 to 10 times greater (or richer) than whole blood and has been used to encourage a brisk healing response across several specialities, in particular dentistry, orthopaedics and dermatology. Once this is accomplished, the concentrated platelets are re-injected into the damaged area like the knees, elbows, shoulders, hips and even Achilles tendons.
PRP therapy is a relatively new procedure - It was first developed in the 1970s and first used in Italy in 1987 in an open heart surgery procedure, but scientific and medical research shows that it is safe to perform. Because of that, it’s steadfastly on its way to becoming the primary means of treatment in many different medical fields such as cosmetic surgery, dentistry, sports medicine and pain management, most commonly treating hair loss (and other things, like injuries). Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment is frequently called stem cell treatment due to the fact that it behaves as bringing in cells from a person’s own body, which can then actually differentiate into either tendon, cartilage, or ligament cells.
Use of PRP in Dermatology
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) helps you harness the natural aesthetic powers of your own platelets to augment your facial rejuvenation. When done properly, PRP creates impressive results both as an isolated procedure or when incorporated into a treatment plan with hyaluronic acid fillers, neuromodulators, volume restoration and technology. The major advantage is it can be done in the clinician's office and produces virtually no downtime in the treatment of wrinkles, melasma, and acne scars. Exceptionally, there is some downtime when it is used to treat the lower eyelids. The aesthetic benefits it generates are dramatic!
Skin Rejuvenation and Ageing
The goal of PRP skin rejuvenation therapy is to improve skin tone and texture, tighten skin, and soften lines and pores. The PRP, injected into specific areas of the skin, act as a matrix that promotes your own collagen to grow, regenerates tissue, and thus acts as to naturally smooth and tighten the skin. Results begin to show 3-4 weeks after the treatment session and continue to improve with time. Three treatment sessions are generally recommended, spaced 1-2 months apart, to achieve the best outcome. In this way, PRP softens wrinkles and creating smoother skin texture and tone, thus making you look younger!
Acne, Scar and Ulcer Treatment
PRP is used to correct pitted acne scars on the skin. You may have heard about this acne scar treatment technique, which is also known as the “Vampire Facial,” as it has gained popularity amongst celebrities and beauty insiders. Once the platelet-rich blood is injected into sites on the face with acne scars, the concentrated platelets release a host of beneficial growth factors that help to promote healing and stimulate regrowth of collagen and elastin. PRP can also been used as an adjuvant for improving the viability of grafts for the treatment of recalcitrant ulcers, with good results.
PRP might not be a panacea or universal cure, but it could turn out to be a miracle treatment nonetheless! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have had the condition of ringworm from last few months. Initially I had applied Lobate GM Neo for around 2.5 months and it worked then. But when I consulted the doctor, he told me to stop it immediately. I now have been taking itraconazole capsules for about 1.5 months and have been applying Luliconazole and Amorolfine cream regularly for the same period. Still my condition is the same if not worsening. I have 4 patches of ringworm on my body including 1 one the face under the beard. Skin peels off my facial skin and it looks pathetic. Please help.
Hi, I am male. (27). Please suggest why do I have a rough skin in my hands and legs. Few years back I had a good skin. I smoke cigarettes and consume tobacco. Please help me with dry skin.
Having a beard is considered to be extremely popular these days as indicated by the increasing number of people sporting beards. However shaving regularly has numerous benefits such as dead cells removal and making you look more refreshed.
The various benefits of shaving regularly are:
- It removes dead cells from the skin: Scraping of the skin with a razor during shaving facilitates removal of dead cells form your face. These dead cells in your skin can make your skin look dull and greasy. Regular shaving keeps your skin fresh and healthy.
- It reduces chances of ingrown hairs: Shaving on a regular basis does not allow ingrown hairs to develop as the length of the hair is always small. The chances of getting a razor bump is drastically reduced due to the fact that you would be shaving smaller beard hair.
- Eliminates a reason to itch in summers: Sporting a beard in summers can be irritating as beards can cause itching in your face. You may also develop rashes due to the constant itching. Shaving regularly allows you to avoid this problem.
- It is beneficial for people with lots of facial hair: If you have lots of facial hair then you have increased chances of getting oily skin and acne. So shaving dense facial hair may help you in getting rid of acne.
- Dandruff: Long beards may tend to harbor dandruff as the skin below the beard gets itchy and flaky. This is a result of accumulation of the dead cells that the skin sheds on a regular basis.
- Eating food: Eating food can be irritating with a long beard, as food particles may fall on a dense beard and remain there. This may cause skin problems as these food particles may harm your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
It is perhaps impossible to find a woman who doesn’t imagine her face without the freckles when she looks into the mirror. Though they may be called 'kisses from the sun', every woman would love to kiss those freckles goodbye. With many advances in cosmetic procedures, the good news is that you can completely get rid of your freckles and say hello to a perfect face. Read on to know more about what freckles are and how they can be managed.
What are they?
The skin contains a pigment called melanin which is responsible for the skin color. So, higher the melanin concentration, darker will be the complexion. In some people, however, based on genetic background, there can be areas of concentrated melanin deposits which become visible in an unbecoming manner, especially in fair complexioned people. These deposits are known as freckles or ephelis, which appear as light brown or flat black spots. The freckle formation is aggravated by exposure to sun, especially before the age of 18, and can be dormant during winter months. Exposure to UV-B light in particular has shown to increase melanin formation, making the freckles more prominent and darker. Though found usually on the face, areas like the neck, shoulder, and hands can also be affected – completely depending on sun exposure.
How to get rid of them?
Treatment is a two-pronged approach for freckles that is prevention and treatment. As mentioned above, freckles have a direct correlation to sun exposure. Avoiding sun and using maximum sun protection is the best way to avoid freckles, if you have a genetic predisposition. Avoid going out in the sun without using sun protection. A good sunscreen lotion with an SPF of at least 20, a wide-brimmed hat, a scarf, sunglasses are all essential when you head outside.
If the damage is already done, then laser treatments are a great way to deal with freckles. Here is how it works:
- After thoroughly cleansing the face, the eyes are covered and a thin layer of cooling gel is applied on the face.
- The face is cooled by using a cooling device. A laser light is then applied in a series of short pulses on specific areas of skin where freckles are concentrated.
- The melanin deposits in the freckles then break down without affecting the surrounding area.
- A post-treatment laser cream and sunblock is then applied, and the entire procedure does not take more than 45 minutes.
The success rate of treating freckles with laser is quite high, leading to a freckle free face within a few months. Multiple sessions may be required depending on the age of the freckles, the size, the type and the color. Darker freckles will require more intense therapy naturally. In most people, 4 to 5 sessions with break of 3 to 4 weeks in between are generally required. Talk to your dermatologist today to find out if your freckles can be vanquished using this magical beam of light.