Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Navneet Bansal
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Navneet BansalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was having this issue of pimples, but the symptoms were not very visible. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Navneet. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now.
I was diagnosed with eczema. Dr Navneet Bansal is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Navneet Bansal. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. During the treatment, the doctor supported me a lot. The best thing about Dr Navneet Bansal is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines which are quite beneficial for the treatment.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope with my greying hair. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. One of my cousin's referred to Navneet Bansal. It was amazing, the Dermacare Wholistic Clinic is so nicely made. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. I was quite impressed with Navneet Bansal concepts.
Due to my skin infections i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. After completeion of treatment, the infection started again . As one of my neighbour referred, I consulted Dr Navneet. He is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The atmosphere in the Dermacare Clinic is always so positive and full of life. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
I owe him a big thanks for hair growth treatment. I am really grateful as Dr Navneet Bansal's hair growth treatment has give me a ray of hope. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Navneet Bansal. The interior of the Dermacare Wholistic Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair growthHe ensures that he gives enough time to each patient.
A friend of mine referred Dr Navneet as I was suffering from Vitiligo. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. He has so much knowledge in the field of dermatology. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Navneet is the reason. The overall atmosphere in the Dermacare Clinic is very soothing.
dr Navneet Bansal is a very efficient and nice doctor. I like his work very much. He helped me fight with my acne and pimples in the best way possible. His clinic is Dermacare Wholistic Clinic in Dwarka
Dr Navneet Bansal is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. My hairloss was increasing day by day but he helped me to cure the issue. I thank him for providing me hairloss treatment.
Straightforward, recommended reasonably priced medicines, problems did get solved, friendly.
Great.Waiting for results
A head louse is an insect that lives on the human scalp and feeds on human blood. The female louse lays eggs in the head and makes sure the eggs are attached to the hair shaft. It takes around eight days for the egg to hatch. The louse takes another 11 days to mature into an adult louse.
The primary cause of head louse is poor personal hygiene. Other causes due to which a person can be infected by lice are:
- Using combs and towels that are infested.
- Coming in contact with another person who has this condition.
- Sharing the bed with a person who is affected by lice.
When a person is affected by this condition then the following symptoms are observed:
- The saliva of the lice causes an allergic reaction in the scalp which leads to constant itching. It can occur in various places such as ears, scalp and the neck. It may not occur initially, but it tends to occur after a few weeks.
- Constant scratching can lead to formation of small red bumps on the skin. A bacterial infection usually occurs from constant itching.
- It may lead to symptoms of dandruff in the scalp.
- Presence of various insects in the scalp.
Prevention of Lice:
Lice can be prevented by using medicated shampoos and conditioners to wash the hair. The shampoos are usually based on a chemical called pyrethrin. This compound is toxic for lice and helps in getting rid of it.
You can also opt for the following lifestyle changes to prevent lice:
- You should avoid sharing your hairbrush with others.
- In case you have long hair, tie it in buns or ponytails.
- Add tea tree oil to your shampoo before using it.
- Keep the scalp clean to prevent infestations.
- Avoid sharing pillows and clothes.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Folliculitis is an ordinary dermatological condition which causes inflammation of hair follicles of the skin. This condition, which occurs due to both bacterial and fungal infections, causes small red or white pimples to form around the hair follicles. The infection, if left untreated, can spread and turn into rough, coarse sores which may take a long time to heal.
The Staphylococcus aureus bacteria is responsible for causing the infection, which leads to this commonly occurring condition. In some cases, folliculitis can be also caused by viruses and fungi which had perhaps penetrated the ingrown hairs causing subsequent inflammation. This condition is categorized and diagnosed as a superficial or deep infection depending on the amount of hair follicles involved.
- Friction caused by shaving or tight - fitting clothes
- Heat and sweat, due to prolonged exposure to the sun
- Skin conditions like acne
- Tightly wrapped bandages or dressings on the skin
- Clusters of tiny red or white bumps in and around the hair follicles
- Reddened and inflamed skin
- Itchy skin and rashes
- Pus-filled blisters that may crust and later break
- Swelling on the skin
Anyone, whether young or old, may develop folliculitis. But, there are certain factors that increase the risks of the condition. The following are some of them:
- Conditions like HIV or AIDS that reduces the immunity in your body
- A pre-existing condition of acne or dermatitis
- Being obese
- Medications and ointments with side effects
- Improper shaving
Many a times, people ignore this condition, presuming that it will heal with time. But if left untreated, complications such as large itchy patches of skin, increased swelling and heightened inflammation of hair follicles may occur.
Hello sir I am 19 years old n I want to know can I use this cream fr fairness I am brownish. Please answer.
I myself (51 Yrs), My Son (17 Yrs) and My daughter (23 Yrs) when we all move out side under sun ray even for 30 mins our skin gets tanning. The skin of body exposure to sun gets colour changed. There is a difference in body colour of covered portion and uncovered portion. Is it curable? Pl. Suggest the remedy.
For glowing, bright skin, it is important that it is maintained well. The skin has multiple layers, and over a period of time, due to constant exposure to pollution and dust, the top layers become worn out and lack lustre. Once these top layers are removed, the underlying layers which are fresher can help in giving the skin a much younger and brighter look.
Microdermabrasion – What it Does?
There are tiny particles, which are abrasive in nature, which are used on the skin. These by their abrasive and cleansing nature, remove the top layers, making way for fresher skin from the subsequent layers. It is very similar to a facial, except that an instrument is used, which will generate mild heat, which helps in removing the top dead cells.
This procedure, which takes about 45 minutes, creates a gentle vacuum which removes dead cells. In addition,
- It improves circulation so that the cheeks turn rosy again
- It reduces wrinkles and fine lines that appear as part of ageing. In fact, microdermabrasion is one of the most widely used anti-ageing treatments currently.
- It improves dullness, by removing the top dead layers and provides skin with a fresh lease of life (and cells!)
- It reduces appearance of age spots which are due to increased pigmentation and makes skin even and less rough
- Reduces damage caused by the sun
- Scars (from any injury)
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads
What to Expect:
- It is usually done in the outpatient setting, and no anesthesia is required
- Any chemical treatment to the affected area should be stopped 2 days ahead
- Discuss with your doctor about your regular medications, which might require change
- Continue using the sunscreen
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment
- There is heat generated during the process, so there could be redness, mild swelling, and tenderness
- After the procedure, avoid direct sun exposure for at least 2 to 3 days
- Do not use any chemicals on the area for at least 3 days
- Do not use saunas or steam for about a week
- Face should be washed multiple times, either with plain water, or with a gentle face wash
- Repeat sessions, if required, will be done after 3 to 4 weeks depending on the condition and your response
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am suffering from problem on my back. I have pimple like things on my back. It is also on shoulder. What should I do?
Fractional laser or Fraxel as it is commonly known in cosmetic surgery terms, is a non-invasive technique to treat various skin problems. A beam of laser is divided into thousands of treatment zones, which are focused on a particular spot on the skin, giving it the name fractional laser.
Conventionally, ablative laser works on the epidermis while non-ablative laser works on the collagen or the dermis layer. Fractional laser is unique in that it works on both these layers. Therefore, in problems involving both these layers, Fraxel works extremely well.
How does it work?
The skin has two layers – epidermis and the dermis. The epidermis is the protective layer and has the melanin-producing melanocytes, which gives the skin, its color. The dermis has collagen and elastic fibers, which gives it skin the elasticity. With age, the skin loses its elasticity and becomes pale, as the collagen degenerates. Less of new collagen is formed, and so aged appearance including sagging, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, etc. appear.
What Fraxel does is produce 1000s of columns of laser which act on both the dermis and the epidermis and improve collagen formation and removing old cells. The surrounding skin remains intact, and only the area of focus is treated.
What to expect?
- Before the procedure, the doctor will validate if you are a candidate for the procedure.
- Photos will be taken of the area and in people with darker complexion, bleaching or chemical peel may be used
- With face cleaned with soap and water, an anesthetic cream is applied to the skin.
- The laser beam is then applied, usually about 30 minutes.
- The procedure could be painful if the laser beam is strong which makes the use of anesthetic essential
- A cooling device is applied at the end of the procedure, and the area is then washed off
- One may experience redness, swelling, and tenderness for about a week
- New skin will develop in about a week’s time
- Skin peeling can happen in some people, which can be easily removed off without pain
- Adequate use of moisturizer and sunscreen is advised
- Clothing should be protective, include sunglasses, wide hat, and scarf
- Most people require a repeat of 3 to 4 sessions to complete the treatment, with a gap of a month usually.
- Unlike with other skin treatments, the effect from Fraxel takes time. It may take up to 3 to 4 months for the complete effect to show, as it involves complete collagen formation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a concentrate of platelet-rich plasma protein derived from whole blood, centrifuged to remove red blood cells. It has a greater concentration of growth factors and other cytokines that can stimulate healing of soft tissue and joints. The concentration of growth factors can be 5 to 10 times greater (or richer) than whole blood and has been used to encourage a brisk healing response across several specialities, in particular dentistry, orthopaedics and dermatology. Once this is accomplished, the concentrated platelets are re-injected into the damaged area like the knees, elbows, shoulders, hips and even Achilles tendons.
PRP therapy is a relatively new procedure - It was first developed in the 1970s and first used in Italy in 1987 in an open heart surgery procedure, but scientific and medical research shows that it is safe to perform. Because of that, it’s steadfastly on its way to becoming the primary means of treatment in many different medical fields such as cosmetic surgery, dentistry, sports medicine and pain management, most commonly treating hair loss (and other things, like injuries). Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment is frequently called stem cell treatment due to the fact that it behaves as bringing in cells from a person’s own body, which can then actually differentiate into either tendon, cartilage, or ligament cells.
Use of PRP in Dermatology
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) helps you harness the natural aesthetic powers of your own platelets to augment your facial rejuvenation. When done properly, PRP creates impressive results both as an isolated procedure or when incorporated into a treatment plan with hyaluronic acid fillers, neuromodulators, volume restoration and technology. The major advantage is it can be done in the clinician's office and produces virtually no downtime in the treatment of wrinkles, melasma, and acne scars. Exceptionally, there is some downtime when it is used to treat the lower eyelids. The aesthetic benefits it generates are dramatic!
Skin Rejuvenation and Ageing
The goal of PRP skin rejuvenation therapy is to improve skin tone and texture, tighten skin, and soften lines and pores. The PRP, injected into specific areas of the skin, act as a matrix that promotes your own collagen to grow, regenerates tissue, and thus acts as to naturally smooth and tighten the skin. Results begin to show 3-4 weeks after the treatment session and continue to improve with time. Three treatment sessions are generally recommended, spaced 1-2 months apart, to achieve the best outcome. In this way, PRP softens wrinkles and creating smoother skin texture and tone, thus making you look younger!
Acne, Scar and Ulcer Treatment
PRP is used to correct pitted acne scars on the skin. You may have heard about this acne scar treatment technique, which is also known as the “Vampire Facial,” as it has gained popularity amongst celebrities and beauty insiders. Once the platelet-rich blood is injected into sites on the face with acne scars, the concentrated platelets release a host of beneficial growth factors that help to promote healing and stimulate regrowth of collagen and elastin. PRP can also been used as an adjuvant for improving the viability of grafts for the treatment of recalcitrant ulcers, with good results.
PRP might not be a panacea or universal cure, but it could turn out to be a miracle treatment nonetheless! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!