Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Navita KumariYour feedback matters!
Sir, meri friend apni vagina ki size kam krna chahti h. Please tell me ki vagina ki size kese kam kare. Tell me any medicine.
If semen blood or vaginal fluid enters then we will know it or not? Or it directly enters without our knowing? Because penis was dry after removing the condom. Dint feel any liquid going in. Can it break the condom and enter inside without our knowledge?
Hello sir We had a sex during period time and she lost verginity and on last day (3rd Feb) of her period she took ipill. Then we had sex on 12th next time. She should be come in period on 2nd March But my wife till not come in period. Then my wife checked 2 time did pregnancy check by trips n then she did again 3rd time pregnancy test by medical trips. All time it was negative. If it's negative how can happened she didn't come in period.
After checking her pregnancy test if it is positive but we both now do not require any child so please assist for any nice medicine so that her period comes regularly.
Hello doctors. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and few days back I was diagnosed with UTI . My gynae prescribed monocef 1gm through iv twice a day for 5 days. Then again did the urine culture and still there was infection now I'm on inj fortum 1gm twice a day for 7 days. I'm really very worried does that affect my baby? Are these injections really safe. And what all can I do to cure it. Please reply. Thank you!
Intestinal distress is usually characterised by discomfort and pain in the abdomen, as well as an irritable bowel. This is generally caused when food does not move fast enough through the food pipe, to get digested in time. In Ayurvedic terms, this undigested, unprocessed food and the toxins that it causes is known as Ama. Intestinal distress includes conditions ranging from heartburn to IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This is also known as Grahani in Ayurveda. Want to more about treating these conditions, the Ayurvedic way? Here's how!
- Mustakarishta: This medicine helps in the prevention and treatment of loose motions as well as indigestion that causes gas and acidity.
- Dadimavaleha: This is generally prescribed for patients suffering from fever along with loose motions, and bleeding, which usually points to infections in the body.
- Kutajarishta: This concoction is used for treating patients suffering from dysentery, loose motions and mild to severe irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pushyanuga Churna: This medicine is used for treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and other digestive disorders.
- Kutajavaleha: This is usually used during treatment for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and piles. It also treats inflammation and bleeding issues. This medicine is also useful in treating patients suffering from anaemia.
- Sanjeevani Vati: This medicine can be used for treating problems associated with dyspepsia, gastro enteritis and indigestion which can lead to heartburn.
- Bilwadi Gutika: Patients who have endured rodent or insect bites as well as gastro enteritis issues can use this medicine for instant relief.
- Jeerakarishtam: This medicine is used for mothers who have just had babies and need to control frequent stools and indigestion in the post-natal period.
The use of Ayurvedic medicines necessarily needs the support of other measures like eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as massages and other such tools prescribed under this science. The medicines work towards healing and preventing further eruptions of the ailments. But for the successful treatment of the same, patients of intestinal distress need to remember not to overeat and to have meals on time, and in a routine manner. The meals should consist of cumin, turmeric and easy to digest food as well as plenty of water. Exercise is another important facet of relieving the discomfort felt under such situations.
I am 22 year old girl. And I am suffering from menstrual problem. I do not get my periods every month der is a skip in period for months. Rarely its regular. There is a gradual gap of 60days most often and sometimes greater than that. What should I do and I get frequent headache also.
I am a 26 year male. Both my nipples are swollem and right one swollen more and pains. Pain spread through my right hand.
This is what happens when you drink carbonated drinks.
After 20 minutes- the effects that soda has on your body vary over a duration of time as explained here. For instance, within 20 minutes of drinking soda, you will notice a spike in your blood sugar. Then, the liver responds to this insulin burst and converts massive amounts of sugar into fat.
At 40 minutes- the next stage happens by 40 minutes, when the blood pressure rises due to absorption of caffeine. This is the time when liver dumps a lot more sugar in your blood-stream.
An hour- an hour later, the sugar crash is witnessed, which leads to the cycle of consuming more and more sugar.
Overall health- so in effect, having aerated beverages affects your weight, brain, kidneys, digestive system and even your bones, heat, lungs and the teeth!
If you have any further questions on issues related to obesity, click on" consult now.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Actually doctor I was spotting after 6 days of my period and my last periods date was 18 may. So can you help me by answering when is my ovulation time ?
I am 38 years old unmarried women having a problem of hormonal imbalance n irregular periods, two years before doctor suggested tab regestrone for 3 months n I got relief but now again I am having the same problem n I have started taking regestrone without asking doctor is there any harm of taking regestrone at this age.
Sir my husband liking my ass during sex. Am also enjoined that but after sex am very nervous. How am stop pls do need you r guidance.
I am newly married. Wen I am sex with my wife. Not able to penetrate I tried one month. Til now no improvement. Hitting like a wall. I penetrate my finger, it goes tightly.
My wife is 48 years in perimonophos stage. She is suffering from hormone imbalance and hypothyroid. She is having digestive problems. Please advice.
Sir I am 22 year old girl and my periods start on 13-14 day of every months and I want to sex without any protection so give me advice on what time I do sex there is zero chance of pregnancy.
Infertility is known to usher a lot of emotional stress in the lives of those who go through it. Often, an overwhelming sense of grief descends upon the couple who try to grapple with the sense of loss. The social and psychological ambience plays a very important role in reconciling one with the harsh reality and prepping one up for a fresh start.
While IVF has proven to be a boon in the lives of many couples, many still take to IVF as the last resort. Another factor that makes the responses about IVF rather ambiguous is the uncertainty of the results. There are numerous factors like failure in embryo attachment or uterine incompatibility that often results in a failed IVF. Therefore, before opting for this surgery, one must be mindful of the consequences.
Some of the ways, one can prepare oneself for IVF have been enlisted below:
- Informed choice: Considering IVF is a rather stressful surgery, one needs to be well aware of the stakes. Reading up about the potential risks and the details about the process, helps one to be prepared for the consequences and deal better with the trauma.
- Take good care of your intimate relationships: Since IVF tends to take a toll on not just the mother, but also the close family, it is important to maintain a strong bond of trust and compassion in the course of the surgery. Hostility and discordance adds on the stress and sometimes inflict grave health implications upon the mother. It is important to support your partner through the entire journey. You may consider professional counselling too.
- Prepare yourself for all possible situations: While the advanced technology aims to minimize any hazard, the results can often be unpredictable. You might want to adequately monitor your cycle in order to anticipate the potential problem areas and the results thereof. You should discuss these with your loved ones to avert excessive stress. It is a good idea to keep oneself productively busy in the due course to avoid anxiety.