Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
I have a eye problem so help to rectify it and I want to remove my spectacle and with these I have a migrant problem.
Sir This is my eyes problem I seen double vision every time and also tear fell every tome please solve my eyes problem.
Respected Dr. I am 28 years old having specs I just want to remove it Improve my vision please Suggest. Exercise or Food or medicine for it.
I have eye problem my will pain and from it water come and it will become red and water comes from it. I don't understand why it happen.
My eye sight is regularly increasing, wat might be d reason? I don't watch TV much, wat should I do to control it?
Sir, my eye power is very less and I am professional athetlete so I can't wear specks while playing because of that my ppwer on both eye is _2.75 what should I do to prevent my eye or is there any type of specks which can be worn while playing.
Im a college student. So I usually spend 9 hrs in college. Can I wear contact lens for 9 hours? How to keep my eyes healthy from infection.
Hi sir I have affected by weak eyes problem. How can resolve this. I don't want wear spactles. Any solution this problem. Please give me a suggestion.
I have eye power in my left eye is -0.75, and my right eye is -0.25. Is there any solution to cure my eye power. Can I use lens or specs. Which one is better. Please suggest, my work is related to computer.
I have short sight. How can I treat it. I want to avoid specs. It is possible or not. It can be treated properly. Please help me.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.