Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Navin Kumar
Submit a review for Dr. Navin KumarYour feedback matters!
My husband had fever three days back and he was given antibiotics with the paracematols. He does not have fever now but he is unable to get up because of body ache .Can I suggest me what can be done?
I am a diabetic for last 28 years. My Hb1AC was 7.1. However I was having pain in left hand while walking since November. Physiotherapy was taken to reduce neural pains but cardiologist diagnosed it as angina. unfortunately I had an anterior septal infarction on 3rd Jan 2016, thrombosis was done with Elaxim and on angiography block in 1.5mm LAD pipe was seen, where standing or by pass is not possible. Under treatment with Angispan TR 2.5 BD.
Frozen shoulder is a condition when somebody encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for weeks. It is likely to occur when swelling increases around the shoulder which reduces inability to move or stretch properly. This ordinarily happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder at times happens when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs, if someone is recovering from surgery, experiencing joint pain or facing restraint of movement for other reasons.
A frozen shoulder can go on from a couple of months to as much as 3 years and the precise cause is unknown. Physiotherapy is often to treat this condition. It has been found that posture plays a huge part in your recovery from a frozen shoulder. The urgent goal is to get the shoulder join moving once again. The sooner this is done, the better are the odds of a quick recovery. Anti-inflammatory medicines, heat application and delicate stretching activities are performed with the assistance of a physiotherapist.
Physiotherapy is very crucial for a frozen shoulder since it is very difficult to get movement in the stiff joint without any exercise, stretching or other methods used by a physiotherapist. It is mostly crucial to get physiotherapy to:
- To reduce pain in the shoulder
- To increase the flexibility and strength of the shoulder
- To enhance movement of the shoulder.
- To increase endurance of the muscles
Physiotherapy treatment for a frozen shoulder depends on the stage you are on and is customized according to the needs of your condition. Physiotherapy treatments for a frozen shoulder include:
- Pain relief: Pain diminishing techniques including gentle shoulder movement exercises, muscle releases, needle therapy, dry needling and kinesiology taping for pain can help during the painful swelling phase.
- Defrosting: Shoulder mobilization and stretching are the best in order to achieve a full shoulder recovery. As your scope of movement increases, your physiotherapist will then be able to give you muscle strengthening exercises to control and keep up your recently found range of movement.
- Warm Up: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder keeping in mind the end goal. That is to help blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
Physiotherapy does not bring out immediate results, but gradually. Flexibility will increase gradually. One should keep in mind, not to stretch their shoulder too quickly at once. This can lead to a ligament tear. The exercises should be tender and gradual. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hlo doctors 2015 mein mera accident ho gya tha jis wjah se mere head mein chott lag gyi blood nhi nikla bss internal lgi head ki back side front par us time chakr or vomit ayi lekin jyeda ni ayi kuch medicine li jyeda ni khayi or mera head tab se pain krta hai or agr koi chott lg jate to jaldi thik nhi hoti hath lgane par bhi dukhti hai jra sa bhi kuch lag jye head mein thik nhi hota jaldi. Kuch samjh nhi a raha ki hoi serious problem hai or kya kru mai. Pls help me doctor.
I am suffering from cold and headache since last two days. My whole body is paining! What should I do now?
My mother is 50 year old and suffering from high thyroid stimulating hormone disorder, she feels tires and body pain always, please advise.
The shoulder joint is the most frequently dislocated joint of the body. Because it moves in several directions, your shoulder can dislocate forward, backward or downward, completely or partially, though most dislocations occur through the front of the shoulder. Extreme rotation of your shoulder joint can pop the ball of your upper arm bone out of your shoulder socket.