Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Navin KumarYour feedback matters!
I have been experiencing some pain in my legs from the last one year. I feel constant pain all over my body and feel drained of energy. I don't feel any appetite.
Having nerves pull in right side of my face and unable to open my mouth widely and chew anything harder and having headache and ear pain.
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
My age is 25 male I suffering from fever, cough, cold body pains and units comes yellow and heat please give me suggestion medicine?
I think I have forward head posture and I also think this creates lots of of problem like tmj disorder, breathing problem, neck and shoulder pain etc. So how will I sure that I have forward head posture and how to solve this problem naturally? Please help me?
Sir last one month se mere peron ke talvo me bahut jayada dard hai. Kabhi kabhi to walk krna bhi mushkil ho jata hai. Maine apna uric acid test krwaya jo 8.29 mg aaya hai. Kya ye normal hai. Isme koi diet plan bhi hota hai ki kya khana chahiye or kya nhi. Please muje advise kre. Or ye kis karan ho rha hai.
In right hand there is sensation almost at every night & lot of pain dr says it is due to inflamation ,diabetic patient ,65 year age suggest medicine.
My wife is having constant fever body ache severe head ache. Even her stomach seems to be very tight from 2 days. We got the blood test done. But results showed negative for typhoid malaria and jaundice. Is there a chance for her to suffer from a special type of jaundice where eyes don't get yellow. In our area jaundice is spreading very rapidly. Pls suggest.
I am suffering from right knee mild pain when walking especially climbing stairs visited doctor had xray and mri scan as per the report the following are the observations mild thickening of the proximal half of the medial collateral ligament discoid configuration of lateral meniscus with subtle grade II signalchanges involving the posterior horns of the lateral and medial menisci mild irregularity of the articular surface of the patella doctor advised me to take KONDRO-OD tablets for 5 months please suggest if anything I can do for improvement thank you sir
Use volini ointment, for better results. It shows the result in few days. By using it daily the pain may get relief. And there will be no problems if we use volini ointment. Use it for better results. It does not effect to our body.
Sir I am hard worker so I am suffering with body pains so please help me how to get rid of those pains?
I am having head ache and body pains from last one month I have consult the doctor but not used so please suggest the treatment.
I am 19 years old, having headache, body paining, vomiting. How should I forget to eat the tobacco? I want to live a healthy life without having tobacco, so how should I forget to eat this kind of things?
My mom suffers from body pain daily when she gets up especially in heel. What she should do to get rid of this problem?
Shoulder pain while lifting overhead objects might be a result of strenuous activity involving tendons impinging bones of the shoulder. Impingement syndrome is also called swimmer’s syndrome.
What causes it?
It is caused by activities involving tendons and bones of the shoulder, for example strenuous activities, such as swimming, tennis and gym activities involving muscles of the shoulder. Even reaching for overhead objects and painting might aggravate impingement syndrome. If not treated at the right time, the syndrome might become extremely painful as the tendons begin to tear.
General pain in the shoulder is one of the most common symptoms, especially while reaching for overhead objects or using shoulder and arm muscles in general. If it occurs for a prolonged period of time, then it might actually lead to a tendon tearing and leading to a rotator cuff tear. This would overtime lead to decreased ability to use the arm muscles and the bicep muscles might tear as a result of prolonged negligence, despite swimmers syndrome. A doctor would recommend a physical exam and x-ray to rule out possibilities for bone abnormalities and arthritis.
How to prevent and treat it?
Those who have extreme shoulder pain and have been diagnosed with swimmer’s shoulder are referred to a physiotherapist with whom, regular sessions help restore mobility of the affected areas. The physiotherapist recommends the patient numerous stretching exercises to practise, preferably under a hot shower. In addition to physiotherapy, a doctor will prescribe powerful painkillers which have to be administered orally on a regular basis.
These oral painkillers, such as ibuprofen have to be taken under the guidance and prescription of a doctor as they will have a host of side effects such as acidity and should be taken post meals. In case of ineffectiveness of orally administered painkillers, cortisone based injections might be given, but it is a double-edged sword as the effectiveness of these injections decrease over time and it might make the muscles and tendons weak. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.