Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen VirmaniYour feedback matters!
" nishamlaki" - tablets are only the first choice of treatment for type 2 diabetes which commonly available as the classical ayurvedic medicine in any ayurvedic medical shop in india. So I advise any of my madhumeha (diabetic) patients in my 40 years of clinical experience as well as teaching ayurveda to my students.
What is the reason for heavy flow during periods. This is been happening from few months. But 3 months before donated blood so from 3 months the flow during periods is normal. But how can the heavy flow be avoided or controlled? Will any fruit help?
I am having pain in nipples and breast from 1 week even after breastfeed. Even not able to feed properly. What should I do?
I wanted to get pregnant. But my doc said to me my fallopian tubes are blocked, and advice to me laparoscopy. I don't want to go surgery. Please help me me my tubes unblocked to without surgery. Please please please help.
On may 15 I had sex unprotected but I didn't cum inside her still bothering about the pregnancy for her she didn't had period till now last time she had period on may 10 thinking that we don't want pregnancy any suggestion.
The secret to consuming more antioxidants is simple: Eat more organic fresh fruits and vegetables.
The simplest and most effective way to expose yourself to more antioxidants is through your diet. By incorporating at least five servings of fruit and vegetables a day into your diet, you may be helping your body reduce its chances of heart disease, neurological diseases, cancer and lowered immunity.
Studies show that it is more effective to get antioxidants through diet, as opposed to taking supplements. So, enjoy eating a variety of these fruits and veggies daily!!
Hi Doc, my wife delivered on 04/05/17 with C-section but after delivery she looks fatty. Specially in tummy area so she can use postnatal pregnancy belt? To reduce fat of tummy area.
Effects of oral sex on body is there any negative effects on body health of safe oral sex. If yes, what are effects of oral sex on body, apart from infections,
Medam meri gf ka mc 6 ko aata tha bt hamne pichle mahine 13 ko sex kiya tha par abhi 14 tarik ho gayi mc nahi aaya hamne prega news se test ki do bar test negative aayi kya meri gf pregnant he?
Age-50 years. Working as house lady. I suffering whole body swelling, no working capacity I done all the test like TSH, T3,T4, Ultrasound,ECO, EEG etc. But its normal. I don't understand that what is the problem with my body. Please advice what can I do?
I am 34 weeks pregnant. Gradually from past few days I am having pain in the upper part of vagina and lowest part of tummy. Its mild only but it feels a lot when I turn on bed or stand up from prolonged sitting or start to walk. Is this a cause of concern? How to treat this?
Exercise after pregnancy can make a woman feel at her best. It can help her to lose extra pounds specifically when it is combined with reduced intake of calories. It will also boost her level of energy and relieve stress along with strengthening and toning abdominal muscles. Exercising regularly will also set a positive example for your baby so that he or she can imbibe the same and include it in their regime from an early childhood.
Workout and Breast-feeding: Are they related?
Exercise is not deemed to have any negative effects on either breast milk composition or volume. It also doesn’t affect the growth and development of a nursing baby. Though some researchers report that high-intensity weight loss training may cause accumulation of lactic acid in the breast milk causing a sour taste, but such instances are very rare and don’t happen with regular free hand to moderate exercise.
If you are willing to indulge in vigorous exercise during the first few months of feeding your baby, you can feed him or her before exercising or pumping the milk before workout and feed it afterwards. Alternatively, you can take a shower after the workout and express a few drops of milk before feeding your baby.
When is the right time to start a workout?
If you had experienced an uncomplicated normal delivery, it is particularly safe to start exercising after a few days of giving birth or as soon as your body feels ready. If you had a complicated birth, or a C-section or an extensive vaginal repair, you should seek advice from a gynaecologist about the ideal time to start a workout program.
Activities that you may start with:
Every pregnancy and delivery are different, so check with your doctor before engaging in any workout program after giving birth. If you experience any heavy bleeding, excessive soreness, headaches, or other unusual symptoms during or right after exercising, stop immediately and call your doctor for advice. Here are some moves that will help you get your body ready for regular exercise.
- Walking: It may not sound like much of a workout, but walking is one of the simplest ways to ease into a fitness routine after giving birth.
- Deep Belly Breathing With Abdominal Contraction: This exercise is so easy you can do it an hour after giving birth. It helps relax muscles, and it starts the process of strengthening and toning your abs and belly.
- Head Lifts, Shoulder Lifts, and Curl-Ups: These three movements help strengthen back muscles. They also tone the tummy and abs and burn calories.
- Kegels: This classic exercise will help you tone bladder muscles and help reduce risks of incontinence associated with childbirth. The more kegels you do, and the longer you hold them, the better control you will have over those leaks caused by sneezing, laughing, or picking up your baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Having vaginal infection very frequently curd like formation and itchy and sore reddish vagina what could be the cause of it I am also having copper t please suggest medicine.
My wife's LMP was 23rd july. We came to know about pregnancy on 5th of september. We did USG which showed 7.8 mm gestational sac without foetal heartbeat and it said 5 weeks and 4 days pregnancy. I.e on 5th september. Now yesterday my wife's TSH report was more than 60. Which I rechecked in same laboratory by giving another sample. At present my wife is not having any complains. Can it be hypothyroid or it might be false report? If she is having hypothyroidism and its already over 6 weeks can it have adverse effect on baby's development? Can baby come with problem of mental retardation or something else?
Is it possible to abort 6 weeks of pregnancy by medication? If yes. Then I would like for your appointment!
My wife took a contraceptive pill during menses and she is getting heavy blood loss even after the completion of menses dates with heavy pain.
Dirty talking is no rocket science. If done in the right way and at the right moment, you can blow him away (no pun intended, maybe). Dirty talking is just another aspect of foreplay, and in addition to that, you can successfully put across how and what you enjoy in bed. It is normal for people to get anxious and fidgety the first time around, but once you get the hang of it, it will come to you as naturally as breathing air.
So how is it done? Keep reading.
- Respect the zone: Try testing the water before you jump right in. Figure out the level of dirty talking that your partner enjoys. One can’t always derive their expectations from porn stars. You can’t expect your partner to scream out dirty words just as she is climaxing. The chances are she’s probably faking it. Always try to understand the zone your partner is in and figure out what to say in that very moment.
- Don't fake it: If you’re not feeling it, don’t do it. The last thing you want to come off as during sex is- fake. If your partner understands that you are using words that is just not ‘you’, then it is likely to get her out of The Zone. Say things that are applicable to the scenario or things that you want or truly believe in.
- Don't use technical terms: Why? Because it is sex and not anatomy class. Using technical terms can get a little awkward and might get your partner wondering, and not in a good way. Don’t hesitate to use a few dirty words. A bit of swearing in bed can be a great turn on for your partner. He will get an idea of the sheer intensity of the situation.
- Feel free to use some sexy that you've come across: You can pick up some lines that you have probably watched and fancied in a steamy scene in a movie or read in a book. Use those lines as inspiration and drop the bomb the moment it feels right. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.