Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen TalwarYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in right hand middle finger 1st joint and some pain in right hand shoulder. The hands numbs during sleep but becomes normal in 2 minutes when I get up. What is possible reason.
I am 26 years old male. I am suffering from back pain and pain on my buttocks. I dint take any medical treatment upto this time? What should I do?
I am suffering from knee (joints) problems. Since, last month could not able to walk please suggest some medicine so, that I will we alright. And body pain too.
I am Frequently down with swelling on left leg, I am Physically handicapped use artificial leg on right side what could be the reason.
During gym exercise I have got pain in lower back, while taking foot step it pains heavily, so now taking very small step. After consulting the orthopedic, doctor says it is slip disc. Please suggest how I get rid of this problem?
What should I do if I have too much pain in my leg and if take painkiller my stomach creates too much problem?
I need a diet chart to maintain my weight and simple exercises for my knees becoz I have patella dislocation problem in both knees.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.