Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. NaveenYour feedback matters!
My mother have knee nerve pain below knee and back of the knee since 2 days please advice any tablet and exercise.
I have pain in my right knee because it had been injured 5 month ago overall bound is totally fine but it gives pain while running.
My Left hand from elbow to wrist also fingers are very painful. At night I am unable to sleep. At night my hands are become very painful. Please doctor help me.
I am 37 yrs old. My weight 92 kg. I am working for bpo & have lower back pain. How can back pain is related to weight of body?
Hi doctor I have a back pain. I was suffering when I wokeup at morning. Please suggest me what I want to do to reduce this pain?
Every now and then my middle trap muscle is pulled just beneath the right shoulder, sometime beneath the left shoulder as well. And this happens more often in the winter, as a result I feel mild pain (sometime severe pain) and neck movement becomes difficult. Usually I take pain killer for this, but its isn't helping.
Meri left side lower back pain ho raha hai pain night me sote time jab bad per hota hai aur qamar me bhi hone lagta hai left. Side qamar se pero tak darad ho raha hai gel ya pain relief khane ya lagane se pain kuch time ke liye band ho jata hai but phir hone lagta hai please help me.
Hi, good morning. I am noor alam my age is 23 I got varicocele surgery 11 days before I am facing pain in my testicles. It seems my testicles are too burning. And I feel pain always after surgery sometime it becomes too much. I want to know that is this happen in varicocele operation procedure or can some problems.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.