Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello, My Dad got high sugar level from last year, now it is been quite under controll But from that moment onwards he is suffering from Knee Joint pains regularly, soo many consultations done but not much improvement, one of my friend suggested me to give him omega-3 capsules. Can i go with this ?
Severe joint pains, cannot squat easily, when hands are lifted straight up shoulders pain like hell, thyroid is not controlled even while taking tablets, highly allergic sweets-throat pain &head ache, constipation problem, & so many.
Iam 20 years old I work in field I had severe back pain since 2 months I was unable to sleep properly please help meee.
I have spondylosis and I am badly effected. It's too paining. I have already consulted a doctor. What should I do now?
I am 57 years old gentleman. I am getting pain on the right foot especially on the heel. It is there for the last two months. What should I do? I am not diabetic or hypertension case.
Hi, I am 50 year of age . Having diabetes. Now got severe pain in shoulders and its going down till palms.what to do
Am. 28 years old am suffering last 6 month's bones weaknesses and especially bones joints legs, hands etc. please suggest me how to solve the problem I already contacted doctors his your alright.Please tell.
I am a sports person. I'm 26year old. But some days I suffering from back pain hardly. I lose my confidence please help me.
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.