Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen Kumar ChhatwalYour feedback matters!
Recently, I had Ultrasound for my abdomen. The findings are 1. Enlarged Prostate (36 cc) 2. Mild Hydronephrosis in both kidneys 3. Polyp in Gall Bladder (3.2x2. 95 mm). Shall I go for Gall Bladder removal? Or kidney/prostate surgery first in terms of criticality.
My mom is 47 year old. She is suffering neck and arm pain for 2 years. We go neurology and orthopedic doctors and take their medicine but his pain is not complete fine than I go a neuro ortho physiotherapist and the neck paim is solve but the shoulder pain is same. Please give me a medicine name for shoulder pain.
I am having problems with bowl movement. I am having piles in initial stage. Kindly suggest me for home treatment. How can I get rid of this problem?
Hii I am 20 years old. I have a fungus infection on my elbow eg. Ringworm wound. I have counslate many doctors and apply many anti dermatitis creams on them but do not get result. So can you please tell me medicines names so that I can take. please text me msg.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello. My mother had got an heart attack symptoms two years back. Like sweating and pain in back. She had sat down catching left chest tytly. Dctr had said her it's due to increase in the cholesterol level in blood according to report. They did a test. May b endoscopy. They did hole near right thigh and inserted tube till heart to examine it. Dctr told nothing is serious. Endoscopic results were normal. But the problem is. After a week mom started feeling pain below right breast. Pain is not continuous. It comes for a while. Is it bec of an endoscopy? Like. Any side effect? Just to know Dat visited dctr again. He says ntg is wrong. I dnt understand, wats wrong actually den. Before she was not having such a pain. Y after endoscopy ?That too on right side. Whether Dat endoscopy tube passes through right side before going close to heart? And might have damaged any tract or nerves while traveling? So many questions. But mom ll get that pain every now and den :(
Hello Doctor, My husband has got excess HB 18.3 and other related parameters in blood profile analysis like more platelets, RBC etc. What should be done in this case? Thanks
I feel burning sensation while eating some spicy or hot food. Is it a problem if yes than how I can come over with this?
What are the main reasons of headache? I had it from many days I use many medicine but its not working at all please help.
Hello Need a suggestion my age is 38 years and I'm still unmarried and no one is giving me there daughter's so one lady ready to marry she widow she is 51 years old and have 1 child age of 8 years will she get pregnant and should I marry her or not.
Hello. Doctors said that my mother has multilocular cyst on both ovaries. Before 8 years her uterus was removed. Now in CT scan they reported as" Bilateral ovarian complex cyst appearance favor Malignancy" What does it mean? Is it cancer? If it is a cancer, please explain me clearly about its stage.
How to control stomach pain. And I have irregular period and also over bleeding upto 15 days. please suggest me.
Is it good to drink water melon juice and musk melon shake in a day? Does water melon juice boost sexual health?
I had under gone abdomen and pelvis usg and finds are:- 1. Liver is enlarged in size, shape and has smooth margins. It is inhomegnous isoechoeic, has normally distributed and normal size biliary and portal radicles and is without solid or cystic mass lesion or calcification. 2. sonography suggestive of MILD HEPATOMEGALY WITH inhomogeneous ECHOTEXTURE. Pls. Advice why liver is enlarged and corrective measures. What is mild hepatomegaly.
Doctor, I am 46 and diabetic for about 2 years now. Last week, I scalded the inner side my right ankle just above the ankle bone. It hasn't healed yet and now the foot has a tingling sensation. I am using honey to cure the wound as my physician as well as information online say that honey is a natural remedy for burns, wounds in diabetics and I have experienced its healing power with an earlier wound. Please advise me, doctor. Thank you.
Premature ejaculation (PE) is defined as the uncontrolled ejaculation which happens either before or shortly post sexual penetration. This usually happens without any sexual stimulation and leads to unsatisfactory results for both the partners. Premature ejaculation might affect a man's confidence and lead to anxiety and stress.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) refers to the inability to maintain an erection required for the sexual needs of a man or his partner. This is often termed as impotence.
Both Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction are common forms of male sexual dysfunction and can affect any man at any point of his life. These are the most common causative factors of infertility.
Treatment includes the following:
- Lifestyle changes include abstinence from alcohol and smoking. Regular exercises and yoga should be done. Deep breathing exercises also help.
- Diet modification by avoiding fried, junk, processed, canned and denatured foods. Cereals, eggs, blueberries, bananas, onions, celery, ginger, lettuce, honey and milk should be included in diet. Blueberries and cereals help in the blood circulation of the genital area thus maintain erection.
Ayurvedic Ways To Cure Premature Ejaculation:
- Dinacharya / Ratricharya - This is the systematic following of the day to day routine. It includes the sleep pattern, quality and quantity of food, exercise, sex, brushing and the many do's and don'ts to be followed.
- Ritucharya - This is basically the systematic seasonal protocol, which should be followed.
- Sadvritta and Sadachara - This practice enables to have a circle of goodness and also following the practice of good deeds.
- Achara Rasayana - A behavior and conduct should be followed which benefits if Rasayana in the form of rejuvenators, anti-ageing medicines and immune modulators are taken.
- Vega Dharana and Vega udeerna should be avoided - Natural reflexes like urination, defecation, sneeze, hunger, thirst, sleep, sex, crying should be avoided. Also, anxiety, anger, stress, jealousy, hatred should be avoided.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe.
Ayurvedic treatment of Erectile Dysfunction:
1. Vajikarana therapy - This herbal therapy leads to strength, potency, increased time of erection and happiness. This therapy can only be administered in a person who exhibits self-control and is between 18-70 years old.
Other than the specific ayurvedic remedies mentioned, these should also be done:
- Massaging of the body especially the genital areas with herbal oils acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Yoga and meditation helps to overcome stress and exertion.
- Herbal supplements should be taken to rejuvenate the reproductive organ.
- A sound sleep of minimum 8 hours a day.
- Natural Urges should not be avoided.
- Ghee should be added in diet.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
Since ED is primarily Vata disorder, strengthening therapies are utilized in Ayurveda. Vajikarna is a branch of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and contains many effective therapies and herbal solutions that can completely cure this disorder. Patients should follow the underlying guidelines:
- Take simple, chemical free diet, as many chemicals used for growing and manufacturing food particles can affect nervous functioning and sexual arousal.
- Prevent indigestion, constipation and vitiation of Apan Vayu that is responsible for penile erection. So patient should avoid foods that trigger gas formation like potato, beans, peas, brinjal etc. and prefer fruit vegetables, spices like dry ginger and drinks like lemon water which release gases easily.
- Excessive salt, acids, tobacco & alcohol too should be avoided. Most of dry fruits, fresh fruits and milk products increase sexual vigour.
- Consuming pure ghee and dry fruits like almond & cashew regularly boost sexual vigour and prevents erectile dysfunction.
- Performing Yogasan & Suryanamaskar regularly improves tone of the muscles required for erection while doing Pranayam brings about mental relaxation and tranquility.