Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen JainYour feedback matters!
Dr. My son is 5 year old he persists cough from last 9 months. I had donr all tests like AFB that is normal and blood test that is also ok but in chest x ray he had mild cardiomegaly. Dr. said done ECO. Dr. I ask you a question is it curable and prevent. O m worried about him. He has no any breathing problem.
My Baby, who 1.5 year old have problem in there testicles. He have only one boll on there position and other one is not on there actual position. But he have second boll also but problem is not in correct place. This problem is by birth. So that what should can we do to take care. Help me to overcome this problem.
On 5.10.16, we shifts with our baby just 8 months old child from our native village to New Delhi who was feeding cow and mother's milk there. Now we have changed to buffalo milk in Delhi. Today he start vomiting two or three times. Suggest us. Thanks n Regards.
Hi sir. My baby is 15 months old. He had a vaccine of typbar psv on 31 /1/16 from a good doctor in delhi And yesterday only I.e on 19th June one of the doctors in haryana applied him the 2nd doze. Of typbar psv and a doze of MMR 1$ ,he is having pain on his right leg and he vomited 2 times yesterday after eating some solid. He is having fever also.
Sir,my 2 years old daughter start crying at midnight daily we don't know the reason for that ,please give some treatment for this problem ?
The tooth is made of 3 layers, each with unique characteristics and specific function, the enamel, dentin, and pulp. The enamel is the outermost layer of the tooth and gives the tooth it's hard and lustrous appearance. The enamel is thicker on the crown than the root and is the first one to be affected by tooth decay. The only symptom when the enamel is decayed is food lodgment and discoloration.
The dentin is the next layer, which is composed of minute fine tubules leading from the enamel to the living portion of the tooth, which is the pulp. Once decay progresses from the enamel, the dentin is affected, and this leads to sensitivity in the teeth. When the root portion is exposed to the oral environment, because the root is covered by a more delicate substance called cementum, more severe dental sensitivity ensues.
There is a sharp, shooting discomfort through the tooth to specific foods, such as sweet, acidic, or hot or cold foods. The main reasons for tooth sensitivity include:
- Tooth decay, both crown and root caries
- Periodontal disease and gum recession
- Tooth erosion
- Aggressive tooth brushing
- Mouth breathing
- Bruxism or night grinding
However, there are some simple ways to manage sensitivity, which can be done regularly at home.
- Toothpaste made for sensitive teeth: Potassium nitrate has been shown to block the tubules and has been included as an active ingredient in toothpastes. These are very effective, and if you are brushing twice, this can be used instead of the regular paste once.
- Brushing: Both the type of toothbrush and the brushing technique can have an impact on sensitivity. Change to softer brushes and learn the ideal way to brush your teeth. A lot of times, rough brushing can lead to erosion and subsequent sensitivity
- Rinsing: Fluoride containing rinses have been proven to reduce sensitivity
- Food habits: Even before sensitivity sets in, being cautious to avoid acidic fruits and juices can help prolong the onset of sensitivity. If possible, consuming these food stuffs should be followed by brushing or at the least a thorough rinsing
- Sealants: If a person is prone to caries (deep pits and fissures, for instance), then it is advisable to get sealants applied on the teeth. This can reduce the instance of wearing of the enamel which then leads to sensitivity
- Mouth guard: If you are a night grinder, then a mouth guard can help curtail this habit and thereby reduce sensitivity.
There you go with how to reduce sensitivity. Try these simple, easy measures and go on to enjoy the sweets or hot or cold foods that you have always craved for.
Hi My Daughter is one year old, the problem is she weighs only 9-9.5 kg, other growth parameters are ok and she is walking also now. Her intake is mainly milk and cerelac/semi solids/biscuit. THE PROBLEM IS SHE HAS TO BE FORCED IN EATING SOLIDS? SEMI SOLIDS AND HER APETITE IS ALSO POOR PLS SUGGEST HOW TO IMPROVE HER APETITE.
My 4 years old daughter often becomes angry when she doesn't get her desired things and then she shouts, hits everyone and takes time (near about 30-40 min) to come in normal situation. She is very sensitive in nature and close to her mother. But when she's angry even mother can not control her. We are both working parents and she stays in creche after school.
Ceaserian delivery ke baad kya unprotected sex kar sakte hai? Delivery ke baad menses nahi aye aur breastfeeding b continue hai toh kya hum bina protection ke sex karna chahiye?
Hi Doctor, my 3 n half year old Daughter is suffering from acute throat problem, Gavin fever as well as cold n Cough as well, I don't know the terminology of the problem what is she going through but, last night she couldn't sleep just because of she throat, she is not able. To speak.
My daughter has persistent cough sometimes please prescribe some antibiotic to cure it she is 4years old.
My child's age is 3 years old and His weight is only 10 kg and I consulted Dr. for gain his weight but nothing happen. Kindly suggest me what to do for gain his weight.
We are going to fly with our 8.5 months old son in a week for the first time. The flight is around 1 hour long. What all do we need take care of?
Hai, my baby's feeding is too painful. My gynic recommended chymomax tablets for a week. While using there was no pain but after it is common. Now I am using nipple shield. Which one is safe for my baby either chymomax tablets or nipple shield. please suggest. If chymomax through out feeding can I use that tablets? If nipple shield for how many days a nipple shield should be changed?
My daughter age 15 years having ring worm on right shoulder and she use to Onabet-B Tube twice a day and Candifrce 100 mg capsule twice a day but still ring worm is there. Some time its remvee but after few days it appeared. Pls advise.
My son is 11 years old & i'm suffering from heavy mental retardation. He is also suffering from epilepsy problem for which he is taking 5 types of anti epilepsy tablets. Bu not fully controlled. Regularly when he started to sleep, he gets fits attack then another two the fits in an our then fits stops. Is there any drug or diet therapy for him?
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician.