Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen GahlotYour feedback matters!
Hi My child is 9 months old recently he had developed some infection in the front end area of the penis, I am not sure if it is a external injury or internal infection. There is swelling on penis and during urination it's normal he don't cry but while external touch he is crying. Is that something I need to worry about please advise.
My 4 years old son is allergic to cold things. I hv given him lot of treatment but no effect. He is fond of curd lassie banana. But as he take cough and cold starts. What should I do for him.
My son is 8 years old and his weight is nearly 20 kgs. Please suggest health diet for him as breakfast while going for school.
My 2 years old son has throat infection and white spot on his tonsils in every 20 to 30 days.After taking medicines including antibiotics he recover in 5 to 7 days and in some times in 10 days . It happens again and again. His doctor says its allergy and last in 5 to 7 years . In those days he eats very little and some times he drinks only water. Is there any solution?
My 4 year old daughter is suffering from cough since last three months, although a paediatrician was consulted however intermittent coughing persists.
My daughter aged of 12 suffering from stomach pain after passing the motions both stomach pain & the back part of tool I already don urine test motion test culture test but is positive there was urine infection treated for three days but still she says she has pain in the back kindly suggest.
Q: Hi my question is about my lil cousin My lil cousin occasionally suffers from sever pain in stomach. She says its like her chest is full of pain. And this pain spreads towards her shoulder and arm. Shes only 14 yrs old. Right now shes suffering from the same ache. It was 8: 22pm yesterday when she suffered from the pain again. She has done ecg several times. Ecg reports show everything is fine. She also takes medicine at that time i. E. Omez. I would be grateful to you if you would get help me.
My daughter is 4 years old. Mostly 75% she does the urine pass on bed while sleeping on bed at night even after urine out once at night before sleeping. For that what precautions we should take?
My baby 9 month old her eyes can not right left eye missing right position so we know the right doctor to concern with.?
I recently noticed that my eyes are going deep inside. I'm worried now. I normally sleep 7-8 hrs a day. Im going to gym daily from last 2 years. I sit infant of pc for 4-5 hours.
My boy is 2.9 years weight is 11.5 kg every month fever coming blood test and xray normal t.b also tested no result every month used 30 ml anti boitc cold and cough syrup used I am feeling sir, please tell me any suggestion give me sir.
Can I give banana to my 7 month old baby. When he is suffering frm asthma. And what else can I give him to feed.in this situation. ANd what I shud not give pls help.
My son does not responds properly when we call him even though he has no problem in hearing. He also does not speaks properly at the age of 5 years. please help.
With the word accident, the first thing that comes to our mind is a traffic accident or an outdoor accident. We all may usually relate accidents with outdoor hazards, but little do we realize that the place that we consider to be the safest, that is, our homes, has a number of hazards itself. Accidents at home are usually caused due to negligence. Children are especially prone to be hurt by such accidents. Just like we stay careful outside our home, it is also important to maintain safety indoors to prevent accidents.
Here are some of the common accidents that occur mostly to children along with the preventive steps that can help you to avoid them:
1. Fall: Falling is one of the most common accidents that children experience. There may be a number of factors such as objects scattered on the floor, the floor being slippery, unstable walking of the child, lack of supervision, etc.
- Keep floors clean, dry and free from unnecessary obstructions.
- Always keep a check on your toddler as he learns to walk
- Do not keep babies unattended when they are sitting on a high surface
- Keep the bed rail of the baby cot raised whenever the child is in it
2. Choking: Choking is a serious condition that leads to breathlessness due to accidental swallowing of foods or objects, covering head by blankets, strangulation, etc.
- Avoid toys that have small detachable parts
- Keep a watch on your child when he/she plays with small objects
- Keep children away from buckets or tubs filled with water
- Never allow your children to play while eating
3. Burns: Burns may occur from contact with hot objects, hot water or fire.
- Make sure that you don't hold a child and a hot object or beverage at the same time
- Make sure that your child doesn't enter the kitchen without supervision
- While preparing warm water for bathing your child in, always check the water temperature beforehand
4. Poisoning: Poisoning takes place under conditions of food poisoning or accidental swallowing of harmful substances like detergents, insecticides or drugs.
- Keep all medicines, detergents, soaps and chemicals out of the child's reach
- Store all chemicals and toxic substances in their respective containers or make sure the containers are labelled properly
- Always keep a first-aid box ready at hand if you have a child at home. For severe conditions talk to a doctor or visit a hospital immediately.