Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
Dr Naveen is expert in his field.
Which type of treatment is best for dental? i.E. I have met with an accident & lost teeth(front) .Now I have to go for fix the permanent teeth.Which method is best?
Brushing your teeth by keeping the toothbrush at a 45 degree angle will prevent your gums from getting hurt
Hello sir, Meri age 20 sal h me pichle do tin salo se tambaku ka sevan kr rha hu mere danto m redish colour jmaa hone lgaa h sath hi ab wisdom teeth nikal rhe h .ab m tambaku ya kisi b type ka gutkha nhi khata dant hlke pile h .mujhe inhe white or healthy rkhne k liye ghrelu upaay kya krne chaiyye.
I am 52 years going through lot of dental problem because my main problem is cling of teeth at night and keep putting pressure on teeth throughout the day. Recently l got my denture set of three removed the doctor started treatment saying the root canal has to be done again and that one tooth is broken so he extracted it. The other tooth he started root canal but got a gap of 6 months now that tooth is very painful now that too according to him has to be extracted. Should l get it removed or whom can contact for my main cause that is cling of teeth.
Meri mother in law ne kuchh din pehle apne 16 to 18 Teeth jisme Daad bhi shamil hai, ab kuchh din se unako b. P. Reh rha hai medicine bhi le rhe hai lekin b. P. To control hai kabhi kabhi high ho ja rha hai lekin medicine lene se unaki bhukh khatm ho gyi hai roz subeh unake pet mai gas ho jaati hai or unhe lagta hai ki unki jeev moti ho rhi hai or kamjori bhi kaafi aa gyi hai. please btay kya karna chahiye echo karwai thi bo bhi normal hai.
Want should I do to avoid bad odour from my mouth? After doing brush two times a day, the problem is intact.
I suffering bleeding from gums from from last 3 months currently i am using sensodine and also using hexidine for gargle and also hexigel for gums massage but result is not upto mark so what should i do?
I am suffering from dry mouth and bitterness and not interested to take dinner since a fortnight. Please advise me for cure.
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
Hi I am suffering from teeth problem I was addicted to tobacco but from past two years I leave that Habit but now I am feeling unhygienic because of not getting whitening on my teeth. Please suggest me a good product for removing all greasy &dusty from my teeth.
On successful completion of 4 successful years of specialized dental practice @ dera bassi, abc dentistry offers discount upto 25% on all dental treatment in november, for you just to say thankyou. All you need to do is come for free dental checkup and show this sms to avail the offer. Keep smiling. Contact 9815901670 for appointment