Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen ChandraYour feedback matters!
I want to improve my eye-sight and want to reduce the power of my specs which is"-4.5" at this moment. What methods should I adopt?
For more Info about Weight Loss and Bariatric Surgery, Logon to:
I have been having wheezing for a year now, the inhalers are only giving me a short period relief. Is there any other medication/procedure I could try?
Giving regular food a twist
Mommas dilemma. How to keep the food healthy and interesting for their children. Kids throw a fit when they are served something they dislike.
You could always have an alternative for'unhealthy' food, and create a healthier and nutrition-rich meal.
Try turning the boring roti and sabzi into a vegetable wrap with loads of salad leaves, tomatoes and onions for the crunchiness.
Cheese and butter are a child's weaknesses. So, how do we make it healthy? for children, any dish with a top-up of cheese is too good to resist. But, you could use paneer instead or if they just can't do without it, try the cheese made from cow's milk.
It's all about giving the regular food a twist, making it look interesting and giving your old recipes a new look. Just a few changes here and there, and you have a healthy version of fast food. So gear up all moms create something healthy n interesting.
Moms are the best cooks after all!
After wake up in the morning I feel so much heavy and restless. I feels sleepy sleepy. What should I do please suggest me. One thing more I feel too much acidic problem.
I am 20 years old girl n having irregular menses with nymphomania. I have a aken allopathic treatment. But I don't have any relief. What should I do.
Hi. I am Jaba Sen. I am 50 yrs, old woman. Actually my main problem is acidity. I am always feeling some trouble in stomach. So I want some help from you so I can get rid from this.
I have so much marks of pimples on my face I want to remove my marks suggests any cream or anything help me.
I get too much of sweat on my hair's n face it sweats too much whats the reason and what should i do for that?
I am 28 years old. I am facing some health related issue, when I am sleeping at my bed suddenly I feel dizziness in my head, but when I wake up or open my eye's it things become ok. It specifically happen when I try to sleep facing my left side. Certain times it feels like my heart beat and breath frequency arises very high. I am getting very scared and do not go for sleep any more. It is happening almost from the last 9 months. It really irritates me. Could you please suggest if it is something really very bad. Thanks,
I am 40,weight 45,irregular working of digestive system, gas problem,acidity problem,digestion problem can I try liv52 ? Suggest nutrition ?
I have acne problem on my face nd I hve acne marks nd rough texture it had created on my face. What should I do to get rid of it ?
i have recently got small boils inside my ears. could u please tell me why? and what is the treatment. i have started taking homeopathic treatment i.e. Silicia 200. 4 small balls thrice / day.
I want to increase my height 5 inches from 5: 10 to 6: 3. It is possible without tacking any medicine.
I am 23 years old and I am preparing for competitive exams but I am unable to concentrate on subjects please help me?
There are technical ways in which you can get your body all set for labour. Although you may not know how your labour will progress, you can ease the pain that you experience during childbirth to a significant extent by doing these four exercises:
1. Kegel Exercises: These exercises target the muscles that provide support to your bladder, uterus, urethra and rectum. By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, these exercises help in improving the flow of blood to your vaginal and rectal area. Kegel exercises involve contracting of the muscles of your pelvic floor as you would do if you had to prevent passing urine or stool. It is also known to reduce the duration of the pushing stage of childbirth, which is the second stage. You can do the exercises sitting or standing and in either of the two ways-
Slow kegel: For this, contract the muscles of your pelvic floor and hold them for 3-10 seconds. Release and repeat the exercise for ten times.
Fast kegel: To do this, you need to contract and loosen up your pelvic muscles 25-50 times. Do the set for about 4 times with 5 seconds interval between each set.
2. Squatting: Practising squatting during your pregnancy can help in preparing your pelvic muscles for labour. While strengthening your thighs, it opens up your pelvis for an easy descent of the baby. So, here’s what you should do:
1. Begin by standing behind a chair for support with your feet wide apart
2. While contracting your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and chest before lowering your tailbone towards the floor
3. While inhaling and exhaling deeply, push into your legs and go back into a standing position
3. Pelvic Tilt: This exercise helps in strengthening the muscles of your back, pelvis and thigh regions while improving posture. Ensuring your pelvic joints remain flexible, it eases the pain experienced during delivery. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Get down on both your hands and knees while keeping your head in a parallel position with your back
2. While arching your back, pull in your stomach
3. Hold this position for a few seconds before releasing
The exercise needs to be repeated 3-5 times - all the while maintaining a strong hold over your back and stomach.
4. Tailor Pose: The tailor pose is designed to help relax your hip joints as well as open up the pelvis. It also helps in improving your body posture while easing the aches that occur in the lower part of your back. For this, you need to perform the following steps:
1. While keeping your back straight, sit comfortably on the floor
2. Placing the soles of both the feet together, press your knees gently towards the floor
3. Keep the position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat the exercise for 5-10 times. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.