Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
My teeth are not that much white as they were before. They looks like grey. I brush a lot but did not work. What should I do.
My teeth had a little break in between two of chewing teeth. So I worry whether it will cause any future problem. Now it causes no more problem. Whether it be painful here after? *
I am 25 years old I under went ortho treatment 1 yr back for spacing on both upper and lower front teth. I removed my braces and now relapse again so I have space between my upper incisors. Nw im wearing a clear retainer so how long I use it? How to clean my clear retainer? Should I wear in night tym? After removing frm my mouth where should I place it in water or any solution or should I keep it like that
Hey I m 18 yrs old girl. Mere mouth se bahut smell aati h jisse me bht pareshan hu. Give me a gud advice.
RESPECTED SIR, I HAVE PROBLEM IN TOOTH , THE BACTERIA DEVELOPED BETWWEN THE GAPS OF THE TEETH GETTING PAIN.WHAT IS THE SOLUTION.
I have this huge gap between my two front teeth. My friend told me to go for braces but I've heard they aren't for the gap but fot the distorted teeth. Also they're expensive. Is there any other cheap way to get it done!
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.