Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Navdeep KaurYour feedback matters!
Is there any problem in having dates and date syrup during pregnancy. In what amount I can have nuts and almonds daily during pregnancy?
My aunt is of 49 years old, her ht is 5'3 and weight around 70. She wanted to know how to cure fibroid without operation? Her report: uterus is Anteverted bulky measuring 105x68x70 mm ET=4.4 mm EE complex is pushed back two hypothetical masses measuring 44x34 and 28x18 mm have seen in interior wall of upper part of uterus Another small hypothetical mass 19. 6x18.7 mm is also seen. She has heavy bleeding during periods and body aches daily What is exactly it means and cure?
Hello doctor this is jansi 19 years old and my periods were not regular from 5 months onwards my periods did not got last month periods got but only very less bleed I did not done any mistake and I am unmarried but also checked HCG test it is negative so tell doctor please what to do why I did not got for 5 month what It would may be there is any problem will be ha.
My wife feels stressed and have sudden mood swings since her pregnancy started 4 months before. Does this happen to all women during pregnancy? How can I keep her happy during this crucial period?
I had intercourse 4 days before my period cycle. But I had normal menstruation after that. But I have a doubt. M I pregnant?
On 25th day of her period she have unprotected sex and used pulled out method. Now it is 40th day of her period and she feel abdominal pain as like as she is about to getting start bleeding but she did not get start yet. Pain is accruing for last 2-3 days. Is she pregnant or it may be for other causes. Her period cycle is about 30 to 36 days long mostly.
- The doctor–patient relationship is main part of the practice of healthcare and is very important for the delivery of high-quality health care in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- The doctor–patient relationship forms foundation of medical ethics. It consists to maintain a professional rapport with patients, uphold patients' dignity, and respect their privacy.
- It must be taught to the medical students from the beginning itself to maintain the privacy of patients.
- The behavior of the patient affects the doctor–patient relationship.
- Rude or aggressive behavior from patients or their family members can also distract healthcare professionals and cause them to be less effective or to make mistakes during a medical procedure.
- The quality of the patient–physician relationship is important to both parties. The relationship is one that is built in terms of mutual respect, knowledge, trust.
- Additionally, the doctor and patient's values and perspectives about disease, life, and time available play a role in building up this relationship.
- A strong relationship between the doctor and patient will lead to frequent, quality information about the patient's disease. Enhancing the accuracy of the diagnosis and increasing the patient's knowledge about the disease all come with a good relationship.
- Thus concluding the whole article I must say that doctor patient relationship is the backbone of a better and complete treatment.
Myth: pills cause infertility (problem in conceiving) after it is stopped.
Fact: research has shown that even after use for 5 years women have not had any delay in conceiving
Myth: pills are used only for contraception
Fact: pills offer many benefits in addition to protection against unplanned pregnancy like less heavy bleeding, therefore less anaemia, regular bleeding the timing of which can be controlled, fewer symptoms reduction in pelvic inflammatory disease, and acne especially with modern progestin.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is the condition when a woman's sex hormone levels get imbalanced. This can cause women to have irregular periods and may also have an impact on their fertility. Women suffering from PCOS also tend to grow small cysts in their ovaries which can also lead to severe health problems like diabetes and heart disease, if left untreated.
What causes PCOS?
The exact cause of PCOS is not known. However, the condition may be triggered by hormonal imbalances and genetic factors. Women are more susceptible to developing this condition if their mother or a female family member also has the condition. Excessive production of androgen, which is a male sex hormone, may also lead to this condition. Women suffering from PCOS tend to have high levels of androgen. The formation of eggs and their release during ovulation can be delayed by high levels of androgen. High androgen levels may result from excess insulin present in the blood. Poor lifestyle and irregular eating habits contribute to obesity which intern leads to increased insulin resistance and hence delayed ovulation and irregular cycles leading to infertility.
What are the symptoms of PCOS?
The type of symptom in case of PCOS varies from person to person. Since PCOS is characterized by low levels of sex hormones, this condition may lead to symptoms such as:
- Excessive hair growth on stomach, face, chest, toes and thumbs
- The breast size starts to shrink
- There is a change in voice, making it deeper
- There is excessive loss of hair from your scalp
- Sometimes the face is filled with acne and the skin turns oily
- There are fertility problems like having trouble in ovulating or recurring miscarriages
- Frequent depression or mood swings
- Facing breathings problems while sleeping
My girlfriend is 24 years old I had sex with her she took i pill within 24 hours but after 7 days bleeding started what happens please help me.
I have pcos. Trying for baby .last month I had miscarriage on July 11. Till I don't get periods. But pregnancy test is positive. By mistake without knowing im pregnant I took primolut n from 17august to 20august .till no period. Do primolut n cause abortion. Or pregnancy continues. I need baby. please help me .trying for baby. Does premoult tablets harm 15 days foetus. How to take care about miscarriage.
During the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, 20 to 30% of women have vaginal bleeding. In about half of these women, the pregnancy ends in a miscarriage. If miscarriage does not occur immediately, problems later in the pregnancy are more likely. For example, the baby's birth weight may be low, or the baby may be born early (preterm birth), be born dead (stillbirth), or die during or shortly after birth. If bleeding is profuse, blood pressure may become dangerously low, resulting in shock.
The amount of bleeding can range from spots of blood to a massive amount. Passing large amounts of blood is always a concern, but spotting or mild bleeding may also indicate a serious disorder.
The most common cause is miscarriage. There are different degrees of miscarriage (also called spontaneous abortion). A miscarriage may be possible or certain to occur (inevitable abortion). All of the contents of the uterus may be expelled or not (incomplete abortion). The contents of the uterus may be infected before, during, or after the miscarriage (septic abortion). The fetus may die in the uterus and remain there (missed abortion). Any type of miscarriage can cause vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy.
The most dangerous cause of vaginal bleeding is rupture of an abnormally located (ectopic) pregnancy - one that is not in its usual place in the uterus. For example, one that is in a fallopian tube.
Another possibly dangerous but less common cause is rupture of a corpus luteum cyst. After an egg is released, the structure that released it (the corpus luteum) may fill with fluid or blood instead of breaking down and disappearing as it usually does. If an ectopic pregnancy or a corpus luteum cyst ruptures, bleeding may be profuse, leading to shock.
In pregnant women with vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy, the following symptoms are cause for concern:
- Fainting, light-headedness, or a racing heart—symptoms that suggest very low blood pressure
- Loss of large amounts of blood or blood that contains tissue or large clots
- Severe abdominal pain that worsens when the woman moves or changes positions
- Fever, chills, and a vaginal discharge that contains pus mixed with the blood
When to see a doctor: Women with warning signs should see a doctor immediately. Women without warning signs should see a doctor within 48 to 72 hours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.