Lybrate.com has top trusted Unani Specialists from across India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naushad Ali Rana
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Dr. Naushad Ali RanaYour feedback matters!
I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr. Naushad Ali Rana. My first contact with him was when I was in a very complicated state and I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind he was and how fast he was at understanding the root of the problem. A lot of doctors don’t realize how important it is to listen to the patient and start right medication. The first point of contact is crucial! His understanding about Unani Therapy is outstanding. The approach is moderate not traditional. I really thank him for his patience and support. I have already referred 5 friends of mine to him. May Allah Bless him.
I'm feeling very weak coz I'm feeling very weakness and I m eat much bt I don't feel healthy why if you give me reply I will be helpful to you.
Hi Sir, I am 38 years old. My height is 5.8" and weight is 47 only. I am under weight. I want to increase my weight. I can't digest bananas. I have digestion problem. I have started gym but felling rest less. I can't proper workout. Someone suggest me that protein powder. Please suggest which protein powder should I take? Suitable for me.
I am suffering with less height and weight so I want to know some healthy food and tips to get rid of this problem's.
I have a itching prb. Mostly during night my eyes start itching and water keeps coming out. I am tired of it. Any solution to stop these itching?
There are many myths surrounding fat and weight loss today. From fad diets to exercises that promise to burn fat in no time at all, the Internet is flooded with material and information that can confuse people. So here is our list of facts and myths regarding fat loss.
- Starving: This one is a big myth! Do not starve as this will only make your body store fat from whatever little you may be ingesting. Also, such habits will weaken your bone and muscle strength in the long run.
- Snacking: Avoiding snacks for fat loss is a myth. You need to divide your meals into smaller portions for faster fat loss, which means one or two of those meals could actually be snacks. But a snack which comes in the form of a bag of chips is a bad news. So get a salad or almonds for a snack instead.
- Carbs: If you have come to believe that all carbs are bad, then you need a reality check. This one is a major myth. The body requires nourishment above all else, and this includes some amount of carbs. While having a cheese burger is a big no, having a potato salad minus the heavy cream dressing is actually a good idea and will give your body plenty of energy. Get the drift?
- Calories: While you may have been led to believe that certain kinds of food can burn calories, this is actually a myth. The reality is that there are different kinds of calories and you must choose food that is high in fiber so that the metabolic system gets a boost. Food like oats which come with high dietary fiber can actually help push the food out of your digestive system, faster and more effectively.
- Eating Right and Exercising: Many people believe that eating right and exercising are the best ways to banish fat from your life - forever. This is a myth. After a certain age, the metabolism does slow down. Eating right and exercising as a matter of routine helps in avoiding a sudden and massive weight gain. Above all, your diet and exercise should be flexible so that you can accommodate a slowdown without piling on fat.
The fat loss journey is one that is based on a consistent system of eating right and staying within a routine. So avoid myths and get yourself a well nourished, active and well rested body. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!