Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Natraj OberoiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 21 years old. I'm a male. I have breathing problem (steps, bathing time etc) and also I have a body pain every parts of body will be paining. Even though I did not done any heavy work but I'm getting body pain. I used pain relief ointment for knee for past two days but no use. I'm feeling like a old man. Please give me a suggestions. Thank you!
I am a 22 year old girl. I am working in a private firm. I have to work for 12 a day. Due to this I have been suffering from back pain. Can you suggest to over come this problem?
I am going to house painting work for last few days and now I felt that my shoulder have heavy pain. What can I do to reliefs from the pain? Please help.
Sir I have A back pain since last five days I have 39 years old I take too medicine but all vain plzz sugest me some good tablets.
Hi I am 34 years old and I have face the problem of knees and toe pain in this age I try many medicine but not relief help what should to do.
I am 35 years old professional suffering from tail bone pain for the last two months. What may be the reason behind this pain. Please advise.
Hi. L am having pain in my both shoulders and lower back. I do weight training. I have tried all home remedies but the situation is still the same. I also consult with a doctor and had a anti-inflammatory medicine and UST treatment for a month but I can't see any improvement. Now I m facing problem during walking and my workout session. I can't bent or unable to do my daily work. I m also having pain during coughing and sneezing in my lower back. The pain is unbearable. I am unable to understand its due to any sports injuries or any bone related disease. PLS ADVICE.
Mere left leg ka surgery hua tha dec. 2014 mein or plate laga tha, plate remove ho gaya january 2016 mein lekin plate nikalne ke baad mere foot mein sensation or heat feel hota hai or wound jaisa halka pain bhi hai. Hum rej-od or maxgalin dono medicine le rahe hai .dono medicine ek saath le sakte hai ya morning or night lena hai. Please Suggest aur kya kare .
I. Wanna ask. I having head pain sometimes nd backbone pain while. I normally walk. I want give be better idea to cure it. Thanks.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache