Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NatashaYour feedback matters!
One of my front tooth in the upper jaw is overlapping slightly with the other front tooth, due to this the tooth beside the overlapping tooth has grown a bit on the underside of the overlapping tooth, if I want to straighten my teeth what are the possible ways of doing it? And will this straightening process in any way affect my facial structure? Currently I am 21 years old.
My mouth get stick it smell badly I drink water but then also this problem come my throat get block when I eat food give solution to remain healthy and feel healthy.
My down left teeth pain last two days, so I want to broke and gat out from mouth. My question that ni any problem. My age 28 years old.
I Have bleeding in my teeth after sleeping y what the reason for that give me any suggestions about this problem.
I am 19 years old and today when I woke up I had a pain in my face near to my ear. Only when I open my mouth this pain increases, but I already I have a little cold but what is the reason and actually what is this disease. Please reply.
My 3 teeth have cavity they are half broken half inside, i want to take them off and get new one implanted . is it possible?.
I am thinking for lasik surgery and I want to know does having an oral cavity affects lasik surgery or not? Please help with this at the earliest.
I dental problem in mouth my gums are sensitive and teeth are pain and so request pls suggestion for me thank you.
My teeth gets in yellowish color and there are some black spots on some teeths. Please let me know the cure.
I have protruded teeth. I'm 20 year old. I need brace treatment. Is that any other way? Or any age limits for brace treatment?
I have tiny black spots of cavity in my back tooth. It is in very early stage. I want ask how i can stop or remove them.
I am a 23 year old boy. I am good at everything but my teeths are not that white that it should be. They are not fully yellow, but a little yellowish.
My face has become dull due blackheads I used many cosmetic but it still appear. I do not know why I feel tired up every day my eyes get tired my teeth. I know what to do please tell what to do?
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.