Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Natalia DesilvaYour feedback matters!
My gums are swollen around wisdom tooth. I am not able to open my mouth, its paining alot. What to do please help me.
I am suffer dental problem for 6 months and have tried all type tooth past and advice but not given any solution to me. Please sir, do you give any suggestion for my dental problem?
Why there is no transparent braces available which is lot cheaper and it is available online but it is not available in nearby dental hospital. I couldn't afford the metal braces.
Hello, I am suffering from bad breath issue since many years now. I do scaling twice in a year, gargle after eating anything, brush twice a day without fail. I consume whisky once a week and smoke occasionally. My tongue is white in morning which I clean without fail, also I pass gases very frequently which usually do not stink but sometimes do stink. My appetite is not as per my age and weight as I just consume 1.5 chapati n bit rice for lunch and dinner. For Breakfast also, I eat 1.5 chapati with tea to make 4.5 chapati's in total for a day. I assume my digestion isn't great considering this small diet. I am working in 6 pm to 2.30 am shift from past 6 years however suffering from halitosis since 10-15 years now. I always feel that bad breath comes from throat. Is it related to tonsil/tonsil stones? Do I need to see a ENT doctor for this? If so, is there any ENT doc specializing in bad breath in Pune. Any advise from any 1 is highly appreciable, thanks in advance.
Blood from gum joint. After brushing at morning. No severe pain. It started 4-5 months back. It's not frequent. Happens 1-2 times every 2 months approx. After brush or forceful squeezing in gum small amount of blood comes out. Slightly painful.
I broke my tooth.(Front) (Beside of canine. Will it grow again? I want to have the same old structure. Is it possible? Please suggest me any process! By the way I'm 17 years!
I have problem with my tongue, that at the surface of my tongue their is white thick coating and this layer remains for whole day and I have this problem from 7 years ago to present time. Some doctors say drink lots of water and some say this disease recover in some day but it remain. So please help me and told me the correct treatment.
May I know that approx cost and time for treatment for osmf if it is in 1st stage and can open mouth till straight 3finger.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.