Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Narottama SindhuYour feedback matters!
I have shiver pain backbone continuously from 3 months. And eyes get red in every 1 hours. Please help me.
My aunt is 35 years old nd have an allergy in both eyes? She diagnosed with this allergy in every year (both summer nd winter season). How can she be overcome with this allergy.
I have numbers on my eyes. I wear glasses regularly but I don't like to wear this so can I do lasik surgery to remove the numbers? Is this safe?
I wear spectacles and Everytime I feel headache. Even After taking a proper sleep. What should I do to get rid of headache?
Actually I frequently have headache problem means 2-3 days then gone. I happen in two three months regularly. What can be the problem. I have weak eyesight for which I wear specs. Then what can be a problem?
I was playing cricket and got hit by a tennis ball in my right eye and everything went blank for a moment then within a few second my nose started bleeding so I put my face upside down and my friends applied ice on my eyes and nose and the bleeding was stopped but my eyes are still poisoning what should I do?
2 week se mera sir bahut dard krraha hai mai kya karu? Aur mere eyes bahut dard kar rahe hai now suggested.
I am 54 years old and suffering from cataract in both the eyes from april 2015. Is it necessary to operate at once? Can we operate one eye after another? Is there any medicine to cure without operation? shall we start routine office work after the operation?
I am suffered headek on 15 years this headek on right eye side I am consult so many doctors but not solve which this headek name.
Hi, I am 27 year old lady. I met with an accident two weeks before. Post to that white part of left eye had some red color. Doctor said it will go after 2 weeks. But even after two weeks it didn't reduced much. What should I do?
I am suffering from glucoma and corona distrophy taking combigain and trvatan but my vision is not clear.
I have hairs on my cheeks near eyes. Now new hairs are coming on all the face near the face. In recent I used betnovate cream for my face because I have skin problem. I think this hair growth is result of this. So what ate the methods to cure them except laser treatment. Is there any medicine available for this?
2 month baad mera railway ka medical hone vala hai aur meri eyes 6/6 nahi hai. Mujhe without glasses 6/6 chahiye mujhe kya karna chahiye, kya kya khana chahiye? Please tell me Sir.
Are there treatments for my red eye condition? When should the treatment start and how long will it last? What are the benefits of this treatment and how successful is it?
My eye sight is weak. Number is right-5.25 & left 2.25. I am suffering from eye pain .if I consults to Dr. he said number is ok. But your eyes is dry so you use GENTEAL .BUT my main issue is vision is not clear & recently I changed my lens (crizal)
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.