Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh SehgalYour feedback matters!
I am about 2 months pregnant can we do sex. Nd how many time we can do sex. Nd we have to sex with or without condom.
How to treat vaginismus at home or suggest some meds. Me and my bf trying to have sex. It just never happens. I think m suffering from vaginismus.
I am 39 weeks pregnant. From today I am having contractions with backache in every 3-5 mins and in the evening started bleeding. But baby did not dropped yet. What to do? Now how much I am near to the true active labour? Expected delivery time?
I had sex 3 times before 6-7 months with my boyfriend. Then we break up but now I can not control myself and get attracted to an another person. I am depressed. Please help me out.
I have had sex with my aunt daughter on 6th of this month without protection and she had 1st time with me. But I didn't ejaculate in vagina. I'd used withdrawal method. Is there any chances of pregnancy and what should I do now. Her period cycle started from 29 of every month.
Mam I was breastfeeding my son. Now I stopped it. My breasts are sagging how to make it normal. If I wear tight bra will it become normal?
I'm suffering from irregular periods from last 3 months. During periods my back and stomach is aching, sometimes nausea and dizziness too. I am suffering with white discharge until the day before I get period. I consulted gynecologist for my problem, but she said its all because of acidity and my haemoglobin level is low. N she checked my lower abdomen everything was fine. I have slight thyroid problem too. This month I did not get period and my breast is paining from 1 week. Is low levels of blood may also leads to delay of menstrual cycle. Please suggest me a good solution.
Hello doc, myself puja. On 25th dec, I was fingering myself for pleasure. As the vaginal space is narrow in my case, I have used my two fingers fkr penetration. Today from the very first of the morning I qm feeling pain in the vaginal region. I am not feeling pain during urination generally but I am feeling it now. During walking I am feeling that pain. Prescribe me lotion or tab for the pain. I am 24 years old.
I have a son of 1 year old. Now I want another child after 5 or 8 years. What can I do as my husband is very strict and he is not agreed that I can take any medicine for a gap between the two child. He is also not allowing me to keep copper T. I am not very good in english but I hope that you will understand my problem and you give me right suggestion Thanks.
I have regular acidity problem. Its happens hence last two year. Its increase more and more since over the period of time. I take many suggestion from many expert doctors to killed this problem. But relief only 2or 3 days. What medicine take to totally killed it and what precaution I take to killed problem.
I had sex with my relative she came to my home for vacation. As we both were sharing same bed. At midnight we were unable to control ourselves and had vaginal sex with her .her last date was 5th of this month. I gave her I pill .is it enough or should I take any other step? Her age is 17 years.
Dear sir mere gf h usko na 19 july ko 3 month ho jayega but period nhi ho raha h please help me or sir ab ayega to next month ma 1 sah time pa ayega or phr aise he 2 ya 3 month kr deta h please help me .
Hi. I have had itching in my penis head from the last two months. Sometimes the itching is very severe that I keep on squeezing the penis head. Its only in the head region mainly where the skin folds on the head. Now there is another problem. I had sex with my wife and she had severe itching on her vagina. Next day her vaginal lips were swollen and she couldn't even walk properly. We went to her gynae and she examined her and gave her some anti fungal medicines and a cream. She was fine after that. Also my itching was gone somehow. We again had sex after like 15 days and again she had the same problem. We went to the gynae again and she gave her medicines for herpes and a cream. She was again fine after 4-5 days. Then we again had sex after few days and oh my god again the same issue with her. We went to her gynae and she again gave her some medicines and this time I also went along with her and asked why it is happening again and again? She said it is some yeast infection and this time she prescribed me couple of medicines and a cream called Nadoxin to apply. Also we underwent some tests for HIV, HCL, Hepatitis, Blood Sugar etc. And our tests were normal. This issue of itching started after I made sexual contact with another women. It was unprotected sex. The itching on my penis started the very next day. And I am 99% sure that it is because of that. But I do not know what to do. Who to consult? And what tests I need to undergo? And if it is a Sexually transmitted disease or just a common bacterial or yeast infection? I do not have that much itching now but whenever I have sex with my wife her vagina lips swell. The whole area is red. She has severe itching. Some white fluid discharge is also there. please help. Suggest.
Make diwali healthier: try these 6 healthy desserts!
Diwali is an ancient indian festival and the most awaited one at that. Be it bursting crackers, meeting relatives or savoring mouth-watering sweets, everyone has a special reason to make merry during diwali every state of india celebrates this festival of lights with its own special dessert recipes. In an attempt to avoid overindulgence, here are some healthy sweets and desserts that you can try this festive season:
1. Sesame seeds laddoo
- for a change, you can avoid the boondi laddoos this diwali and instead opt for sesame which is a rich source of calcium and magnesium.
- this laddoo is prepared by dry roasting the sesame seeds and then grinding them to a powdery texture along with sugar and cardamom powder.
- you can replace sugar with jaggery which is a healthier option too. Add roasted peanut chunks to the laddoos for a crunchy twist.
2. Pumpkin delight
- forget the calorie-rich kheer and choose pumpkin this season to add the extra fibre and goodness of vitamin a to your pumpkin payasam.
- you can make this dessert using all healthy ingredients like mashed pumpkin, milk, sago, cardamom powder and a pinch of saffron.
3. Ragi treat
- why not embrace ragi as your favorite cereal and make some mouth-watering delicacy out of it.
- ragi or finger millet is known for its high protein and mineral content.
- combine ragi with the grand flavors of saffron and cardamom, roasted peanuts and dried coconut and you can make some healthy and delicious barfi.
- add jaggery for the sweetness. You can easily replace the usual high calorie kaju barfis with this delicious treat.
4. Coconut macaroons
- some delicious macaroons can be baked with the healthiest ingredients like coconut, eggs, vanilla essence and sugar to taste and absolutely no oil content.
- once out of the oven, they have a hard texture and equally chewy feel from the inside.
- they make the best choice for an evening snack and are filled with goodness of coconut which help in digestion and also add a glow to your skin.
5. Date laddoos
dates (khajoor) are known for their iron content. Try to rope in the vitamins and minerals of dates to use them for ladoos instead of using besan (gram flour).
- in this recipe, dates are mashed till soft, heated in a pan with little coconut oil and then sesame powder is added to them while kneading them into a dough.
- add pieces of roasted cashew and cardamom powder to the kneaded dough for the flavor. When ready, roll them over sesame seeds for both the look and the taste.
- this is yet another treat for your sweet tooth without the harmful effects of either sugar or ghee (clarified butter)
6. Oats barfi
- when it comes to health, none can forget the ubiquitous oats. From breakfast to snacks, oats are the perfect choice for the health freak.
- this diwali make your favorite barfi with oats, anjeer (fig), dates, pistachios and flax seeds.
- use a little coconut oil in a pan and heat the mashed dates and coarsely ground roasted oats.
- add the other ingredients with a pinch of saffron and spread the dough it out in a flat dish.
- cut them into sizes you love and relish them with family.
Enjoy this diwali with your favorite sweets but without the sense of guilt with these exotic yet healthy recipes. Happy diwali!