Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi I am 35 yr old with diabetes of 10 year old and I am facing sex problem and also numbness in foot.
I am a 46 year old regular (4 days a week) weight resistance training lover. I have been lifting heavy weights over the past 20 years. But over the past 8 years I have observed that I get too tired (or say loss of stamina) quickly and have to take long rest periods between sets to recover. My body weight has been stable over the past 8-10 years. I want to loose fat but stay bulky with heavy muscles. Though all these years I have stayed away from any drugs or steroids I strongly feel the urge to start taking either deca durabolin or testesterone injections to boost my stamina and lost libido. I promise that I won't abuse or overuse them. But at the same time I am not aware how much qty, frequency or cycle should be taken and which one would be better deca durabolin or testesterone. What is the best time to use them?
I have done sex with my partner during my ovulation period without using condom so he ejaculated semen in my vagina but I have inserted cu-t in june 2016 so is there any risk of pregnancy I had also checked my iud it was on place before sex.
I am a married girl of age 27. From last 3 to 4 days light pain in my stomach. Last 2nd day I went toilet. I felt loose and very light blood with light white liquid discharge from my vagina. After that my whole body comes cold. And I felt no life in ma body for 2 3 minutes. Now when I go for toilet .have lose motion and only when I go for toilet light bloody vaginal discharge occur after that I have some pain in some areas of stomach .what happened to me. I have normal thyroid.
How to prevent quick ejaculation during intercourse and how to get rid of stiffness in the knee joints?
Hello sir, we are a newly married couple and we are trying to conceive a baby. Iam 24 years old and during inter course we achieve full penetration and ejaculation but when I take out my genitals out, some of the semen comes out. Does this mean that semen has not gone inside properly?
I am 27 years old have been masturbating daily since many years. I am now facing problems of premature ejaculation and after I ejaculate once, reaction doesn't happen soon. I am too worried about my sex life as I am going to get married in 8 months. If I stop masturbating at all in these 8 months, will my sex life become normal or now I will never be able to sustain long in sex?
Sex is not all about doing it in the bed - Sex tips for men
The three attributes that can help you in building an effective relationship with women include - your caring nature, communication skills, and your confident attitude. 'Lusty talk' during sex can help to stimulate women even more. Tease her and make her feel desirable and you are sure to give her orgasm even if your performance is below par.
1. If you sweat during sex don't worry - sweating men ooze testosterone and it is a biological turn on for women.
2. During sex keep the room warm rather than cold. So maybe turn off the air-conditioner if necessary or turn it on low. Heat causes dilatation of blood vessels and more swelling of the penis and vagina and flushing of the skin. Heat makes you 'flush during sex.'
3. If you want your girl to become pregnant make sure you give her a big orgasm. The chances of pregnancy increase because contraction of pelvic muscles during orgasm help the sperms move up the vaginal canal and fertilize the eggs.
4. If your girl has a headache and you have no pills available give her a big orgasm and this can relieve her headache. Sex is known to cure headaches due to the release of morphine-like painkiller substances in the brain called endorphins.
5. Big orgasm also requires you to indulge in some foreplay. Gently touching, stroking, sucking and licking your partners nipples, thighs, vagina and clitoris are sometimes enough to start the orgasm. Keep the big act for the end.
6. Stimulate her clitoris with your fingers by gently fondling with the area. Remember the sensory nerve fibers have the highest concentration around the clitoris followed by labia and the outer third of the vagina.
7. Find her G-Spot - G-spot stimulation can give a woman a big orgasm. It is usually located in the front section of the vaginal wall between her vaginal opening and the cervix. Use finger to stroke the front portion of the vagina and during intercourse, the best way to stimulate her G-spot is the insertion of the penis from the back. If the G-spot and clitoris are stimulated simultaneously the woman is likely to have 'one hell of an orgasm' that she is unlikely to forget.
8. Early morning sex is also a great option if you are tired in the night. You can get extra help from the surge of Testosterone in the morning. Blood levels of testosterone are highest just before dawn and are 40% higher than in the evening.
9. Keep your 'butt' in shape - Buttocks of a man are the most admired part of a man's body by women.
10. Age is not a factor for sex as much as it is for women. Studies show that even if you are over 70 years the chances of your being potent is over 73%. Actor Anthony Quinn fathered a baby at the age of 81 years.
At the tym of erection my penis not hard enough. Please advice what Is the reason for this problem? ?
Sir iam married. My hair is losing too much. Does premature ejaculation cause hairloss. Sir can you mention some food to stop hairloss.
While doing sex my sperms come out fast I can't enjoy my sex fully how to increase stamina and make sperm to come slow. Please advise.
Dileep is a 17 years old boy. He has a abscess on the upper part of reproductive organ. It form after his masturbation? What shall he do?
I am 23 years old. I have pain in my stomach please give me some suggestion I use tobacco and betel nuts. And I do oral sex hand sex then I feel pain in my stomach.
What are the signs that show that a guy is a virgin or not?
A guy is a virgin if his way of kissing is rather unbearable and awkward. He will be shy while kissing. Irrespective of what a guy says, if he is a good kisser, then there are very few signs that he is still virgin. It is therefore more likely that he is not virgin. Although some guys are bad kissers, it does not necessarily mean that they are virgins. Bad kissers are not weird but virgins are shy in most cases and usually close their eyes while kissing, one way you will tell he is virgin.
A virgin is often shy about touching
If a man has got intimate and or involved with a girl before will not be afraid of touching a female. Being shy is not quite an obvious sign that one is a virgin but an easy indicator to tell you one is a virgin. A man is a virgin if he fears getting intimate with you, or even just touching the intimate parts. Do not confuse his respect for you for his shyness about touching you; it is strongly true that he is virgin if he is shy about touching you but he may not touch you especially in public as a sign of respecting you.
While making love, he will ask for permission
It is most likely that if he is a virgin, then he has no experience in this field, getting intimate therefore will challenge him a bit since he has not been in such position before. He will often ask for you to let them do what they want to do. It is possible that he has may be watched a number of rated movies with intimate scenes, but it will still be an avalanche during his first time encounter. Confusion from not knowing what to do may result and this may make him to pretend as if he is so confident about what he is doing even when he is not in the actual sense.
When getting physically intimate, he is very unsure
It is true that he is virgin if he is not sure about his reactions towards your advances. Unlike a guy who has been involved before, he is in position to easily react from the simplest of signs you may throw. However, if he has no idea about what to do when you make advances, then it is most likely to be his first time thus showing that he is virgin. A virgin guy will be very gingerly about getting intimate with you, and if it so happens that the female is not virgin, then she will find him very unaware of the whole situation.
He is 'so quick'
Due to lots of excitement, it is most likely that a virgin will 'end' after a very short time. This may even happen before the act happens. It is certain that he will 'end' if it his first encounter of making love. It is obvious that he is always conscious about what he is doing which makes him edgy and tense since it is his first time. He is not in position to well control his desires and so any slight action of stimulation easily causes him a quick end. With more experience, guys learn how to control their feeling in order to sustain the process.
The above signs will most likely indicate that a guy is virgin, but it is good to make their first encounter free from constraint when getting intimate if you find out he is a virgin.