Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh MittraYour feedback matters!
i'm 27 years old. My penis size is very small 2 inch. I want to be increase the penis size 4-5 inch. And timing is very less. Increase timing also. Please help me best suggestions.
As per doctor prescription I have taken pari 20 mg for premature ejaculation problem for 6 week. During this period I feel well but after leaving medicine we feel not better as like before. I feel same problem. Wt can I do. Please suggest me medicine for premature ejaculation problem. Thanks.
I am masturbating since last 7 Years regularly have 1or 2 days gap. So is it a problem? I am kind addicted.
Sir I have a bad habit of masturbation. My condition become hell. I am not doing anything properly dementia. Sleeplessness. Fatigue. No concentration. Irritation. Academic poorness. And mental. Slowlyness I feels these thing and become inactive sir please suggest me anything that help me to overcome. From this.
Sir mne sexologist se check karaya tha mje ed ki problem lag rahi thi to unhone Doppler ultra sound kiya mere penis deep dorsal artery or radial artery ka deep dorsal artery 6.9 cm/sec and deep dorsal artery 1: 4.9 cm/s and 2nd is 3.4 or radial artery ka 32 cm/s or report ke niche likha tha normal iska kya mtlb h please suggest me.
My last period is 24/1/15 .I CHECK pregnant test . Test is positive .I had about this by eating tablet .So give name of tablet. Which is easy to avilable In medical
I'm 20 years old. I have hand practice habit for 6 years. I want to stop hand practice habit. And I want to become fat. Can you advise me.
Hi.. Suggest me a pills or spray for an extra time during sex which has no side effects, the ejaculation is earlier during intercourse..
When I sweets or use under wear for long time I got a bad smell around my pennis. When washes its get alright. After some time again it happens.
Men who take long-acting opioids for chronic pain appear to be at greater risk of developing low testosterone than men taking short-acting opioids, American researchers have found.
Opioids are pain relievers. Commonly prescribed opioids include hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphine, and codeine.
Opioids are classified as long-acting or short-acting. Long-acting opioids generally provide relief for at least 8 hours. Short-acting opioids release medicine more quickly and relieve pain for less than six hours.
Impact Of Opioids On Testestosterone Levels
The retrospective study focused on 81 men between the ages of 26 and 79 who had been taking an opioid for at least three months. None of the men had been diagnosed with low testosterone before. All of the men were being treated for chronic pain conditions (such as low back pain, chronic headaches, and rheumatoid arthritis) at Kaiser Permanente’s Santa Rosa Medical Center in California.
The hormone testosterone plays a large role in a man’s sex drive. But it is also involved with muscle mass, bone density, and mood. Low testosterone can lead to problemsin all of these areas.
Normal testosterone levels are typically between 300 and 800 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL). For this study, men were considered to have hypogonadism (low testosterone) if their total testosterone levels were less than or equal to 250 ng/dL. All levels were measured before 10 a.m.
Overall, 56.8% of the men were hypogonadal. Rates varied depending on opioid length of action, however. Of the men taking long-acting opioids, 74% had low testosterone. Thirty-four percent of the men taking short-acting opioids were hypogonadal.
After adjusting for daily dosage and body mass index, the researchers found that the risk of developing low testosterone was 4.78 times greater for men taking long-term opioids compared to those who take the short-acting variety.
No association was found between dose and an increased risk of low testosterone.
“We need to know how we can prescribe these very useful medications in a way that brings the greatest benefits to our patients, without introducing additional risks,” said researcher Dr. Andrea Rubinstein in a press release. Dr. Rubinstein is from the Departments of Chronic Pain and Anesthesiology at Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center.
“These medications work well for short-term, acute pain,” Dr. Rubinstein added. “It has long been extrapolated that they can also be used safely long-term to control chronic pain. We are now finding that the long-term use of opioids may have important unintended health consequences.”
The study was published online ahead of print in January in The Clinical Journal of Pain.
My friend is worried weather she is pregnant because her boyfriend inserted his penis one inch in her vagina but didn't have orgasm. Is there any chance for pregnancy. She also started taking Dronis 30 within 48 hrs.
Sir I think this is a biggest problem when I am doing sex my sperm falling too early that's why my wife is not happy for me what can I do please suggest me.
Last time I failed to have sex because I was unable to maintain erection while trying the missionary position wearing condom. I was sitting on my knees in front of her lying body n trying to penetrate. Is this Wright or I should try to penetrate lying on her body?
It is generally assumed that after sexual intercourse, men more often tend to doze off immediately, leaving the women not entirely satisfied, primarily because of less foreplay and after play action. These assumptions are, however, not entirely wrong and there are many ways with which one can prove thus. Here are a few tips whereby you can reverse this cliche acute; and end it with a bang:-
- The traditional belief that men are more emotionally detached after intercourse than women are is inherently true in most cases and the best way to prevent your man from snoozing immediately after sex is to hold him tight and snuggle up. Being held feels good and right for both sexes, and is also an effective way of retaining heat.
- A great way of prolonging that physical intimacy after sexual intercourse is by giving your man a smooth massage. Perhaps you can lighten up his senses by slowly tracing circles on his torso or by gradually moving over and around the navel areas confidently and sensuously.
- By way of suggesting a bath or shower after sex, you are, in a way, inviting him and yourself for another possible orgasmic session. After taking turns in scrubbing each other's backs, necks and shoulders, you can proceed with moving along towards other parts of the body. Furthermore, a hot and wet-nude environment eventually supports a post-orgasmic flush.
- Oral sex is yet another invigorating way of sustaining the erotic process. Paying more attention to the area around the anus as well as the area around the clitoris is always an effective method to 'end it with a bang'.
- You could also try paying him compliments or whispering and breathing romance into his ears with stuff like, "I love you", or "I desire you", accompanied by light sexual caresses -as long as it prevents him from snoozing! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.