Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh MishraYour feedback matters!
How to reduce body temperature. My body has very high level heat while lying in the bed is there any solution to reduce body heat.
I just want to know that there is infection to me from last one year, I have boils on my body fill with pus. After every 15 days on regularly basis I also consult to doctor but I not find any results, what can I do to get rid of them.
My penis is not v hard and if I masturbate I giveup in 5/10 min and now days its not standing automatic means if we see any romantic since it should getup but its not standing if I shake then only. Still virgin so worried about sexual life. So help me so I become gud in bed.
I have undergone CABG on 1st of December and I would seek your suggestion whether I can consume Hilsha fish?
So Is it good I'm making this obese homeless women suzie have sex with me and take my cum on her Fet and saggy breasts for food and to stay with me till the shelter has room for her Wednesday and even though she isn't comfortable with it and is upset about it she kinda has to cause if she don't she could freeze to death outside.
Hi i Am 37 years female mother of three. My stool is marble like rounded for the last two years. What is wrong with me.
My dad of age 50. Suffering from thyroid. He is getting swellings on dick. He can not able to bear thr pain. What to do.
My father is now 77 years old in 2014 doctors detected him parapsoriasis than starting medicine for body rashes and etching on body, than last year in may 2016 he have very unbearable stomach pain and swelling on joints hand and both legs after few test a surgeon from aurangabad diagnosed chrons and operate him now stomach pain is not now but still body etching continuously whats problem I am very worried about him please guide me his skin or other problems which symptoms showing on body I am very helpless pls. Suggest treatment and doctors in Aurangabad area. He is pure vegetarian.
The neurones in the brain are constantly reorganising their connections both functionally and physically according to the environment, your thinking and behaviour. This ability is known as neuroplasticity. Through neuroplasticity the nerve cells of brain can compensate for injury to some parts of the brain and enable a person to recover from stroke, birth abnormalities. It is also beneficial in treating autism, ADD, learning disabilities and helps manage obsessive compulsive disorders.
Here are seven things you should know about neuroplasticity.
- Change depends on the attentiveness of the brain: Neuroplasticity changes can only happen if the brain is alert and active. When the brain is active it releases neurochemicals that are necessary for the neurone connections to change. If a person is distracted to inattentive, these changes cannot happen.
- The more the effort; the bigger the change: Neuroplasticity changes depend on how motivated the person is to change or learn new tasks. For this reason, when it comes to using neuroplasticity for physiotherapy, it is essential to first deal with any depression or anxiety issues the patient might be having before attempting to rehabilitate them.
- It helps strengthen neural connections: Repetition of actions is one of the key elements of neuroplasticity in physiotherapy. Through this, the strength of neurone connections is strengthened to include sensory information, movement and cognitive patterns.
- It improves cell to cell connections: This is crucial to a patient’s rehabilitation as it increases reliability and makes a person more independent. In turn, this makes behaviour patterns more reliable.
- It helps predict actions: A task can usually be broken down into a series of smaller tasks. For example, feeding oneself can be broken down into steps that begin with lifting a spoon and filling it with food to finally putting the spoon into your mouth. Hence, along with completing an action, the brain must also know what to do next. Neuroplasticity helps improve this associative flow and allows the brain to predict the next step.
- Changes can be temporary or permanent: Initial changes due to neuroplasticity are temporary ad only if the brain determines the experience to be desired is this change made permanent. This is why when treating mobility issues, patients are not always able to repeat tasks in the same way.
- Memory guides the learning: When making new neural connections through neuroplasticity, the brain is taught to discard unsuccessful attempts and only remember the experience of the successful attempts. From here, adjustments are made to improve the connection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.