Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naresh Kumar Yadav
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh Kumar YadavYour feedback matters!
Sir my father 68 years old Past history 2009 pressure stroke right side paralysis he is a diabetic patient also in the year 2015 he had gallbladder operation its successful year 2016 he experience back pain we diagnosis through MRI than we found that there is fracture in L1 in spinalcord we operate on 4th april 2016 it is also successful but after complete bed rest his protein level decrease as well as albumin dec. And fluid from in stomach and swelling of leg and hand doctor said its a sign of infection till now he is in unconscious () no sensation he is in ventilation. PLEASE HELP MY FATHER.
I am 24 year old from Bhopal and I am a professional footballer. Couple of months ago when I am playing volleyball my left ankle got twisted and got swollen after that I took tablets got little bit free from the pain but a day before yesterday again got twisted while playing football. Please suggest me tablets and exercises.
I met with a fall in my buttocks and xray report says'evidence of fracture distal coccyx seen My doctor has suggested me shelcal hd only and days that it will heal naturally. I am able to walk and do ny normal activities but there is a mild pain when pressure is exerted while sitting. Please help!
I am a 20 yrs old male and I have lower backache for last 2 months. I consulted Dr. For that he gave me mediciene that reliefs me for some days but the pain starts again.
I am used to wearing shoes every time. I don't own chappals. Now I have been using new pair of formal shoes since a week. But my heels have started hurting and pain has extended to my back. I am a pharmacist and my work demands major time standing. What can be done?
I have shoulder pain from 1 months. If I take heavy bag upon my shoulder then there will be escessive pain. What should I do?
Dear sir very long time my muscles pain for every hard working and I am confuse please give me advice thank you.
I got some problem with my hands and legs when I went to new place due to water change I will get pains.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tears or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects or doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement.
These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, the problem doesn’t subside, visit an experienced doctor for his advice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.