Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh DangYour feedback matters!
Its very cold weather here and I am suffering from cold ,cough ,bad nose (at times running, at times blocked). I wanted to know some simple daily steps which I can follow to increase my immunity and bear the cold weather and chilly winds.please advice.
I am having fever from last 5 days. High grade fever occurs with chills during morning and evening hours. Got Urine culture done which is normal. I have a kidney stone measuring 7 mm . What could be reason for this?
How can I increase the size of my penis. Presently my penis size is just 4.5 inches & my wife is really unhappy because I am not able to penetrate deep in to her vagina, kindly suggest some treatment.
What is maximum period for which Otrivin Nasal spray can be used for deconjesting the blocked nose ?
Hi im 20 years old my penis is small in length and width. Sir please help me that I can gain a normal and actual size of my pines.
Hi I am going to the gym regularly and I exercise for five days a week. The amount of protein I take through food is not able to reach the level I should take for a better physique. Can I take protein powders from good brands like ON or Nitrotek. I drink ample water daily if I take these powders. I have taken twice in the past and did not see any side effects. Can you please advice me on this matter given that this is an ambiguous matter and different people have different opinions. I have spoken to innumerable trainers and athletes and everybody has advised me to take so. Can you please give me your expert advice.
I am diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia. My head involuntarily turns to left. I have had two rounds of botox of 200 units on 6th Feb'16 and another 250 units recently on 17th May' 16 from a reputed movement disorder expert in Mumbai. My agony is that I have had no relief. My neck still remains on left. What should be my further line of action?
I had a fracture in my feet an year ago. 2 metatarsal, 1 phalange were fractured hairline. Ankle was twisted. Still my heel pains if I stand for 9 hours. Shall I continue my medicines? (lupin almighty plus, balof od 20mg)
Physical activity in older adults can benefit from participation in regular physical activity. The potential effects of exercise on the health of older adults include:
1. Reduced risk of developing coronary heart disease, stroke, certain types of cancers and diabetes, these problems come under non communicable disease (NCDs),
2. Prevention of post-menopausal osteoporosis and protection against osteoporotic fractures by reducing the risk of falls,
3. A reduction in accidental falls,
4. A reduction in loneliness and isolation, along with a reduction in depression, which may be as effective as antidepressants,
5. A reduction in the complications of immobility, such as deep vein thrombosis and pressure sores.
Being active from an early age can help prevent many diseases just as regular movement and activity can help relieve the disability and pain associated with these conditions. Importantly, the benefits of physical activity can be enjoyed even if regular practice starts late in life. It has been suggested that older adults engaged in regular physical activity demonstrate improved:
3. Coordination and motor control (better control over daily activities)
5. Endurance (carry out activities for longer duration without much fatigue)
Consequently, physical activity can reduce falls risk, a major older age cause of disability.
My skin is too porous and I keep getting zits and rashes on my face and lower back all the time. What do I do to make it smooth
I can't wake up in morning can do plzz suggest me some diet routine even if i wake up early then also I can't wake wake up is bit some kind allergy.
How fistula in ano be cured, I have pus discharge from my anus with almost no blood. By doing sitz bath and applying ointment the pain has reduced to a grt limit.
We are family of 4.all are having fever cough and cold. Husband has no fever since 3 days bt my 20 month old daughter is having 7 day of fever .for me and my son its 4 days of fever. please guide wht we should do.
Just like there are exercises to lose weight, there are simple exercises, which you can do to stop your snoring completely. Snoring is a common condition and it generally takes place more in men than women. It mostly affects individuals who are overweight and the condition gets worsened with age. Though it is not a serious condition, it has to be dealt as it affects the sleep of your sleeping partner. The main cause of snoring is an improper flow of air through the mouth or nose.
The airflow to the nose is obstructed by factors like:
- Genetic factors
- Sinus Infection
How to Prevent Snoring:
It is very essential that prior attention is given to this condition before it turns out to be a serious problem. The self help tips that can be used by individuals to stop snoring include proper exercising, losing weight, quitting smoking and not drinking alcohol as well as setting up an ideal sleeping pattern. There are devices available in the pharmaceutical stores like the mouth guard device which are specially designed to help stop snoring. There are medications also available that help to stop snoring and have good quality sleep.
Amazing and Simple Exercises to Stop Snoring:
You can cure your snoring problem easily by practicing vocal exercises without the need of even going through a painful and expensive surgery.
- Singing: Singing is an excellent exercise that is very good for your vocal passage and that can cure the snoring problem. It is best that you start singing in a warm shower and the moist steam of the warm water would soothe your throat. The benefit of singing is that it tightens the muscles and it is an excellent and natural way that would cure your sleeping problem. You can practice singing at least 20 minutes in a day, and you would surely experience the difference.
- Yawning: The second simple exercise that can be done to stop snoring is yawning, which involves opening and closing of your mouth. The exercise done in a yawning motion would strengthen both the inner and outer neck muscles. It is very necessary that the mouth is opened widely, and this activity can be done anytime of the day.
- Chewing: The third exercise that is helpful to get relief from sleep disorders is chewing. You can fix your throat by chewing the tip of a pencil. You don't have to bite the pencil, and you just need to fix your throat muscles to make certain that your airway is clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.