Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh ChawlaYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 years old male and I have sweating problem. I sweats too much right after bath and if im doing some little work.
I have heard for cleaning wax from ear, stick cleaning is not good, it is harmful for ears. So please tell how can we clean wax from ears at home.
I Got A Pea Sized Lump Near My Testicle Near scrotum But Not On testicle. It Can Move Freely And Is Painless. Can You Tell Me Its Serious Or Not? Can It Be A Symptom Of Testicle Cancer?
I am 18 years old. I'm having Headache problems regularly. I have tried many things but nothing goes right please help me.
I'm 29 years old, male. I had met two wheeler accident, my left leg tibia bone fractured and nailing, inserted 2 years before. Actually my tibia bones bridged, its k ican l remove nailing or leave as it is.
I am 61 years and am obese weigh 100kg. And 5.7" Is it safe for me to have this surgery or is there some other way I can loose weight. I have suffered a minor stroke last year and a minor heart attack about 13 years back. I have 7 dislocations in my back! rest, I am fine!
I am facing premature ejaculation these days. I am married for 8 years and didn't have thus issue until last 3 months.
In today's stress filled life, most of us struggle from a number of problems, be it physiological or psychological. Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. 1 out of the 3 men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation:
- Abnormal hormone level
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals
- Thyroid problem
- Damage of nervous system
- Infection in the urethra or prostate
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety about intercourse
- Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
- Relationship problems
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behaviour therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of Ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the Ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
- Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum) - It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
- Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes) - It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
- Semal musli( Salmalia Malabarica) - It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
- Gokshur( Tribulus Terrestris) - It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
- Shatavari( Asparagus Racemosus) - It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
- Ashwagandha( Withania Somniferum) - It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
- Akarkara( Anacyclus Pyrethrum) - It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
- Jaiphal( Myristica Fragrans)- The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a churan and can be taken to overcome the problem of premature ejaculation. Ayurveda is one of the oldest forms of medicine providing natural solution with no side effects. Hence it should be given a preference over the modern techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.