Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh ChawlaYour feedback matters!
I'm using tadalafil 20 mg before sex its working well for me without any side effects till now. But I'm not getting proper erection the other times when not taking tadalafil. Can I continue using it? Any medicine for increasing penis size? I'm overweight, is this a factor for not getting proper erection? Does taking tadalafil increase weight?
I am 30 years old my blood sugar fasting is 248 and random 448. What to do now? and what is its normal range?
Please Dr. reply kare mujhe raat ko neend nhi aate main bahut pareshaan hu maine apne city main doctor ko bhi dekhaya phele to unhone mujhe exercise karne ke liye kaha jab maine unhe bataya ki mujhe morning main 6 am uthna hota hai kyu ki mujhe apne job ke liye dusre city main jana hota hai uske liye mujhe rooz 6: 45 am ki local train pakdne hote hai toh unhone mujhe zolpidem 10 mg sleeping pill de par koi fayeda nhi hua yeh sirf 1-2 ghante asar karte hai uske baad jaise hee iska asar khatam hota hai mere neend apne aap khul jaate hai Dr. aap mujhe 6-7 hours working sleeping pill de plzz ta ke main soo sako plzzz Dr. maine bahut logo ko dekhaya hai par koi fayeda nhi hua is liye main aap se keh raha hu aap mujhe 6-7 hours working sleeping pill de.
Sir, I am physically and mentally fit I do fitness exercise regularly but I feel my brain muscles are weak I feel like sleeplessness and hotness and tiredness in brain please give me advise about food and any Ayurveda medicine help me sir or madam.
What is the best way to reduce medicines for hiatus hernia and related consequences. I had been suffering from it since 8-9 months, also gone through psychiatric consult as well to counter some symptoms of depression post the diagnosis of the hiatus hernia. Earlier took it as a misdiagnosis of only depression but post stomach endoscopy identified the root cause. It was also giving misleading symptoms relating to heart disease, e.g. Mild pain in chest, uneven heart rate, uncomfort, sweating followed by bowl movement.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, then I catch cold and cough too. Tried medicines too, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have a qstn? I do masturbate in regular interval, is it bad for health? If it is, then how could I leave it?
I lick vagina of my wife during sex. Can it give her ultimate satisfaction? She also wants to eat my cup while it comes out from Penis. Is this healthy sex?
Having problem in left hand and left leg. Having triglycerides level above 400. What to do which medicine I have to take.
I lost somebody close last week. I am feeling very depressed. I'm not interested in anything. I have an headache all the time. Please help me.
Did you know more than 30% of men suffer from premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation also know as sighraskhalan is second most common problem men suffer all over the world. It doesn't matter how old you are, how much experience you have or how much you know about sex, it can happen to any one.
Because of this problem wife suffers in silence. But now with newer medicine start its effect on premature ejaculation in a less than a week and can be cure for ever in most of the cases. I have seen person can hold his ejaculation for half an hour also.
My mom is suffering from diabetes from around two years diagnosed with blood sugar level of 250 around after two hours after lunch. So what should be taken in daily meal to control?
Last month my sperm count was 35 million n 20% active n 21 day I take oligocare and come 25 now my latest semen report is 38 million count and 50% active. Kya ab me pita ban sakta hu please suggest me.
Do you know the sun is making your skin age faster? Plus, 5 other reasons behind facial wrinkles
Facial wrinkling occurs when the skin develops creases, folds and ridges. The formation of wrinkles is a normal part of the process of skin ageing. However, certain factors may accelerate the process and lead to premature wrinkling of the face and other parts of the body.
The main causes of facial wrinkling are:
- Skin ageing: as a person gets older, his/her skin becomes less taut and begins to sag. The production of natural oils and fat in the deeper layers of the skin gets reduced with age, which leads to the formation of wrinkles due to diminished skin elasticity.
- Sun exposure: constant exposure of skin to the sun causes damage and speeds up the ageing process. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun break down collagen and collective tissue fibres, which is the primary cause of premature wrinkling.
- Skin complexion: due to the absence of melanin, people with fairer (lighter) skin, experience more damage due to sun exposure. This causes them to develop wrinkles much earlier.
- Facial muscle contraction: repeatedly making the same facial expressions and contraction of face muscles causes wrinkling. Those who constantly frown, smile or squint get facial wrinkles as it leads to reduced skin elasticity.
- Smoking: smokers are more susceptible to premature wrinkling. This is due to the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals from the smoke in the bloodstream, which hamper the supply of blood and oxygen to the outer layers of skin.
- Genetic factors: many people get facial wrinkling as a result of hereditary causes and family genetics.
However, the good news is that facial wrinkling can be prevented through these simple ways:
- Sun protection: This is the most effective way of avoiding wrinkles. Keep yourself protected against sun exposure by staying out of the sun as much as possible and wearing sunscreen at all times.
- Quitting the smoke: Kicking the habit will show a marked improvement in your skin quality and would help prevent further wrinkling.
- Use of moisturisers: Dry skin is more prone to wrinkling. Keeping your skin supple and moisturised prevents wrinkles.
- Leading a healthy lifestyle: The combination of following a nutritious diet, drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep and regularly exercising keeps the skin young and wrinkle-free.
- Treatment options: There are several options to improve wrinkles by procedures which include botox, fillers, prp and lasers for skin tightening. The most suitable option can be chosen depending upon the severity and type of wrinkling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.